KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Luis Guaman
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Simply nice atmosphere and inspiring people!

Jul 31, 2017 - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned a lot from this company they are lot of inspiring young hardworking people. Helpful and let you grow and develop your peoples skills.

Cons

Seriously no cons but if you think it's easy job it is not. If it is easy evryone will do it.

10 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee

door to door

May 19, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

somewhat flexible schedule since you are in the field all day

Cons

It is a pyramid scheme, it is commission only going door to door selling verizon fios.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

amazing company for people to lean leadership and communication skills

Aug 30, 2015 - Summer Intern in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company always has positive atmosphere. People around I are super friendly and helpful. I learned a lot communication skills through the internship. I know how to leading a conversation, how to conduct public speaking, how to make an interview and how to training people. They taught me how to be a leader and how to be a good leader. This was the best internship I have ever had, because a lot skills I learned here can apply to daily life and will be helpful for my future. If you want to practice your English, this is a perfect job to practice English. When I just started, my English was not fluent. But with help of the coworkers and the job, my English improved a lot, and right now I am able to speak English fluently. If you want to learn Spanish, this is also a awesome place to pick up Spanish. I didn't know any words of Spanish when I began, but right now I know couple words and am able to say couple sentences.

Cons

the working schedule is different from most job. For me, I didn't have that much time to spend with family. However, this is all depends on people. If you are good at time management which the company will teach you, you are able to balance your work and life, you will work hard and play hard.

33 people found this review helpful

First Reaction Response

HR Manager

It was great having you with us! We appreciate the feedback and will keep improving, thank you!

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

pyramid scheme

Apr 28, 2020 - Corporate Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people were cool

Cons

commission only, pyramid scheme

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 4.0

Intern Experience

Aug 25, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with First Reaction was an unforgettable experience for me this summer. The office was filled with nothing but positive vibes, as I can also say the same for all of it's employees. My overall favorite thing about the company was the atmosphere. It didn't matter what mood I was in good or bad when entering the office, I always knew that I could count on being surrounded by people like myself that constantly strive to achieve goals. Not only was I just surrounded by others like myself who wanted to achieve their goals, I was taught how to achieve them. By taking the necessary steps and actions such as being self- disciplined, maintaining a positive attitude and overturning any negative that gets thrown my way, I am more than ready to continue my path to success. For that, I am very thankful! The best part about everything is that I can use this rare knowledge and experience that you won't really get from anywhere else and apply it to the real life situations that I face while away at school. Looking forward to come back soon and expand my knowledge even more!

Cons

One downside of working with First Reaction was the lack of time management. Nothing really seemed to start on time and when it did start on time, I felt as if everything was being rushed.

15 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Input equals output

May 9, 2016 - Intern in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a consistently positive and forward attitude. Leaders genuinely want their trainees to grow and succeed in the business. Personnel are always looking to improve one-self and their team. My manager and mentors were very supportive and patient in the learning process of the company system. As a part-time intern I learned to communicate better and capture client attention. I am thankful for having the opportunity to develop interpersonal and marketing skills during my time at the job.

Cons

The job requires traveling to different locations each day and there is no compensation for travel expenses.

16 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Marketing Intern

Sep 27, 2015 - Marketing Intern in Denville, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

First reaction is full of a lot of brilliant, outgoing and supportive staff members! They really take time out of their schedules to meet with you and help you improve your marketing skills. There's also a high likelihood for promotion.

Cons

The job entails hours of door to door marketing in NYC which can be extremely frustrating . Also, there are some people who are clearly only there for themselves and arent sincere about helping you

21 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Looking for a career apply here

May 14, 2016 - Assistant Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its a great place to work if your competitive. I love the competitions they run for prizes and how hand on their training is with the employees.

Cons

Sometime the client give us deadlines for targets to hit but it's not that unreasonable just frustrating.

17 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Consultant

Jun 12, 2017 - Sales Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people there are highly energetic and very friendly. And if you're a person who's shy, trying to break outta your shell, this will help you with that

Cons

The titles are Very misleading. I applied to be a Sales Consultant. Which is not even close to what I am. What I am and what everyone who works there is, is a door to door salesman. Don't even have a base salary everything is commission, so if you don't make a sale you don't get paid. The areas we go are awful mostly in Brooklyn. Either the projects or run down houses in bad neighborhoods to sell customers "Verizon FIOS" products. This place is a pyramid scheme with no benefits. You've been warned Job seekers. They'll tell you you can be rich but be aware. Stay Away!!

28 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales & Marketing Representative

Jan 22, 2017 - Sales and Marketing Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were flexible with my school schedule and even though I work on a part time basis I'm getting a huge amount of exp with communication & interacting with others. The training provided really pushes you to get better

Cons

Like any entry level position we have to deal with rejection from customers, but thats just sales & marketing so theres training for that

15 people found this review helpful