Hibu Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2020

3.6
Hibu CEO  Kevin Jasper (no image)
Kevin Jasper
Pros
  • "The flexibility to work from home and office was refreshing(in 62 reviews)

• "Great people, excellent work life balance, good compensation, allowed remote work(in 55 reviews)

Cons
  • "commission structure always changing, customer service for clients is horrible(in 70 reviews)

• "Low pay, dealing with sales reps(in 51 reviews)

1. "Best job I have ever had...Best company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Senior Digital Marketing Consultant in Dartmouth, MA

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The same reasons that peeked my interest originally are the same reasons that keep me working here after 7 years. The ability to create my own schedule at my own pace, have a functional work/life balance, the amazing team atmosphere and leadership and lastly the most money I have ever made and continue to make. The objectives are reasonable and set up for your success. Yes the salary may be low, but we are in sales to make commissions and bonuses. If you don't sell, then yes the salary is low, but that just means you may not be a good fit for sales.

Cons

The toughest part of the job can sometimes be the people we talk to. Not everyone is pleasant but you have to push through and have tough skin.

2. "Good place"

4.0

I worked at Hibu full-time

Pros

Pay was good and helping people was too.

Cons

Sales can be challenging but that’s typical

July 15, 2020HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback and service to Hibu. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors! :)

3. "Get a life"

1.0
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Training, tools for the job,

Cons

Your only as good as your last sale

Continue reading
  4. "Good for entry-level experience"

Former Employee - Website Consultation Specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA

I worked at Hibu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good entry-level role for new college grads

Cons

Company is financially unstable, constant department restructuring

June 17, 2020HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback and service to Hibu! One of the amazing things we have seen at Hibu is employees developing their careers throughout their tenure with us. There are so many opportunities and promoting from within is something we are so proud of! As with any organization we are constantly looking for ways to optimize our teams to effectively serve both our business and our customers. From a financial perspective, while we cannot share details, we can say that we are in an amazing financial position. Best of luck!

5. "Over 10 Years Growing Business"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Earnings, autonomy, culture, management, products.

Cons

I would say there are no Cons internally. The Cons to selling in this environment is that it is very competitive and at times hard to separate from the Nationals who are calling on your customers and new prospects.

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback and 10+ years of service to Hibu! Our Product teams are constantly looking for ways to enhance our current products and look for products that can be easily integrated to provide our clients with the best suite of digital marketing products available. Wishing you continued success.

"Could've been great"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Daily independence was great and products were fantastic when they worked.

Cons

Product support and client service was lacking due to back office support teams being overwhelmed.

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

Thanks for your feedback and service to Hibu! One of the things that Hibu prides itself on is constantly evaluating processes, procedures, Service and Sales teams and how we all work together to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. As part of that consultative process we have made a business decision to move our Product Support teams back on shore, which we are so excited about. Wishing you continued success.

7. "Great company, team environment & management"

Current Employee - Digital Account Executive

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team environment, great support with help from other co workers and managers. The marketing solutions & products Hibu offers are awesome to help businesses grow. Customer service is our #1 goal. Super positive work environment. I highly recommend working for Hibu!

Cons

Some of the benefits and 401k could be better.

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

Thank you so much for your feedback! We couldn't have said it better ourselves. We will pass along your comments regarding the benefits to the VP of Human Resources. Wishing you continued success! :)

8. "Great Opportunities Here"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I’ve worked here for almost 32 Years. You have a great opportunity for a future here. They provide advanced training & support. Earning opportunity is not capped, it’s based on your efforts.

Cons

If you aren’t self motivated and disciplined, this isn’t the place for you.

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

32 years. Wow - that is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations on your tenure and wishing you continued success!

9. "You will work hard"

Current Employee - Digital Account Executive

I have been working at Hibu full-time for less than a year

Pros

you get to live your own lifestyle and do the job as you want to. I started a few months ago and I love it. I get a lot of advice and a lot of guidance from my manager Todd Stanley. The company is in a very good position to do well in the future as well.

Cons

Not sure if it is a con, but you will work very hard at Hibu. It isn't a particularly difficult job, but you will be tested!

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

We agree, if you are up for a challenge and the rewards that come along with achieving your goals, Hibu is the place for you! Continued success!

10. "Great Company to work for."

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Consultant in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Hibu full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Consistent and constant training. Good Support staff. Fair compensation in both dollars and benefits. Work virtually but have a huge team support system. Great management that has your back. Big Corporation set up with a local feel.

Cons

Corporation is National and sometimes it takes a little time to get difficult questions answered.

June 3, 2020HR Generalist

It is always exciting and satisfying to see an employee with your tenure share positive feedback! We have been recently recognized as one of the top Digital Product companies in providing training and training support to our employees. Wishing you nothing but continued success for another 10+ years!

Found 1270 reviews