KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

70% Recommend to a Friend
82% Approve of CEO

Found 1,472 of over 2K reviews

3.7
Hibu CEO  Kevin Jasper (no image)
Kevin Jasper

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The only positive I have about HIBU is the great people I got to know there.(in 109 reviews)
  • "The people in my region are great to work with and the benefits are good.(in 94 reviews)
  • "Great on going training and an abundance of tools to use to be successful.(in 80 reviews)
  • "Yellow book offers good pay if you can keep up with your sales quotas and make all of you sales goals.(in 55 reviews)
  • "flexible schedule, work from home, ability to fill pipeline independently(in 54 reviews)
Cons
  • "Local management is unwilling to perform basic responsibilities and are always trying to blame the reps for failed markets.(in 94 reviews)
  • "The managers have sky(in 63 reviews)
  • "Upper management could care less about making an impact in the market and seem okay with lousy products that customers don't want.(in 41 reviews)
  • "currently there are massive layoffs taking place.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Poor communication and follow through, poor pricing structure for more rural communities isolating the reps.(in 15 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Hibu and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Highly Recommend Hibu

May 18, 2022 - Account Manager in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic Pay + Opportunity to work remote Career Advancement opportunities Tons of support for customers and employees New Hire Training is extremely helpful

Cons

This is a sales organization. You need to hit your numbers in order to flourish. Any sales environment can become stressful when you’re behind objective.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback and service to Hibu! Wishing you continued success! :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Hibu has changed my life

Aug 11, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Napavine, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing earning potential Competitive and fun team environment Excellent benefits Culture is 2nd to none Company is always looking for ways to make it service better and additionally find ways for us to increase our earnings

Cons

There are no cons for me

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Love my job!

Aug 11, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the main reasons I decided to accept a position with hibu over 14 years ago is because of the culture and the ability to have fun while working! hibu is like a second family and I plan on being here for the rest of my career . hibu is a forward thinking company putting our clients and sales reps first.

Cons

I've learned over the years to really screen my potential new clients prior to agreeing to work with them. Sometimes I don't always made the best judgement call. I am able to help businesses improve their marketing and leads coming to their business but not their personal problems. It's difficult working with an unhappy person.

4. 5.0

Working at Hibu

Aug 4, 2022 - Account Executive in Green Bay, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hibu is a great company to work for. They offer support from the first minute of training and truly want you to succeed. They are straightforward with expectations and requirements and will give you every opportunity to excel. They also pay very well and reward you for your effort and results. They want to pay you for the work you put in, unlike other companies that try to pay as little as possible.

Cons

It is all remote work so this position might not be the best if you need to be in an office or always surrounded by a team. It is also outside sales so you would need to be comfortable driving to businesses and introducing yourself to new people.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback, wishing you many years of success at Hibu!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing team of people with incredible growth opportunities

Aug 3, 2022 - Sales Training Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The absolute best group of people to work with. Industry leader in a competitive space. Great sales process, and all tools needed to be successful are provided

Cons

I have worked at Hibu for 9 years and plan to retire here.

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We couldn't have said it better ourselves - wishing you many years of success!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Love it

Jul 29, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Keep up the good work

Cons

Monday are horrible long thank God for Friday

HR Generalist

TGIF! We live every day likes its Friday - wishing you continued success!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company To Work For!

Jul 20, 2022 - Digital Account Executive in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work environment. the products are awesome! The pay is amazing. Super awesome company to work for!

Cons

I don't have any negative things to say.

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback - wishing you many years of success at Hibu! :)

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Solutions

Jul 19, 2022 - Sales Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility and good products/support

Cons

Objectives can be somewhat challenging

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback - wishing you continued success! :)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Unlimited potential, but it's up to you!

Jul 15, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The comp plan is seriously great. While the base might be a little low, the commision structure and residuals earned post sale are where you make all the money... and it's good money! But you have to work for it! Fortunately the training program is very hands on and all encompassing. They train you up and send you out to the wolves! Just kidding, after initial 3 week training there is ongoing support and classes that reps can plug into. The continuous learning is huge.

Cons

Like I said in the pros, you have to work for it. That comp plan is very rewarding for the hunters and the ones that want to win. If you sit around nothing will fall in your lap in this role.

HR Generalist

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We couldn't have said it better ourselves, the key to success at Hibu is working hard and utilizing the tools provided by training and your management team. Wishing you all the best!

10. 5.0

The people are incredible

Jul 15, 2022 - Digital Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Management here in Pittsburgh is perfect. Management does not hover or breath down your back, yet will be there when you need them and is very knowledgeable and down to earth - I haven't met a single person on the entire Hibu team that I didn't like. - Freedom to work on the road or in your home office is about as ideal as it can get - Lots of resources to help you with your job - The company itself has a great retention rate (for many reasons) which makes your job as a rep, that much better - The opportunity to make 100-300k/year IF you want it

Cons

- The only con I could think of is that it is not easy and if you hate making phone calls you may not enjoy your day at all. As someone who doesn't particularly like calling people, I still truly enjoy working here.

HR Generalist

Great to see your feedback! We agree that flexibility and the opportunity to earn an uncapped amount are some of the many positives of working at Hibu. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,472 Reviews
</>Embed

Hibu Reviews FAQs

Hibu has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,503 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Hibu to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Hibu employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Hibu. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

70% of Hibu employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hibu 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Hibu to be benefits, coworkers, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Hibu Job Seekers