Hire Connections Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Employment"

Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Temporary Employee in Centennial, CO

I worked at Hire Connections full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience with Hire Connections was amazing. Within a week of being hired on I was put into a position that opened me up to a full time job within a couple of months. Communication was easy and convenient between the recruiter and myself.

Cons

I would love a wider span of coverage that way there would be more job offers in different parts of Colorado.

2. "Two Thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Hire Connections full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The staff is very helpful and really good about checking in.

Cons

For benefits to be offered

Advice to Management

N/A

3. "Thank you for being professionals!"

Current Employee - Senior Administrative Professional in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Administrative Professional in Denver, CO

Pros

Good afternoon ladies-

I just returned home after a full day of errands and wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to meet with me this morning.

Donna, I feel the sincere passion you have for the agency and for your clientele (both the assistants and the hiring companies) - it is quite refreshing! I choose to surround myself with positive, energetic people like you and I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship!

DRoberts

Cons

This is not applicable at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue weekly updates to your administrative professional clientele

4. "#1 Agency"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Hire Connections full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very Professional and they care about your needs for placement.

Cons

None that I have had.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I have loved working with Kelly Ellmore. Your agency is really awesome.

5. "Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Hire Connections full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Kelly Elmore is the staffing manager I have worked with and she is excellent. She placed me in a position that was a good fit for me and is genuine, empathetic and gets the job done.

Cons

There is a 2 week waiting period for direct deposit however, this is standard at any place of employment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

6. "worked here for a day or two as a temp worker"

Former Freelancer - Data Entry Assistant in Englewood, CO
    Former Freelancer - Data Entry Assistant in Englewood, CO

I worked at Hire Connections (Less than a year)

Pros

nice interviewer. almost made me feel like a human again when no one would talk to me for jobs.

Cons

the company who hired hired connections to hire me dropped me because they were unreasonable in their demands of temp workers, wanted to use us up good. wanted us to data entry extremely quickly--clearly, the people already working there should have been recording this info in their database when they started.

company, hire connections, never contacted me again. they didn't really want to hire for anything reasonable, rather they want to turn, use, burn people at a fast rate for jobs companies can't fill on their own because they are unenviable positions. practically a waste of time.

Advice to Management

find better positions for skills, positions people on earth would want.

7. "Very impressed with Hire Connections"

I have been working at Hire Connections full-time

Pros

Christopher Song
     · June 26, 2017
    Hire Connections is one of the best hiring agencies in the area. With the wide array of opportunities in different industries Hire Connections has, there is an opportunity for every individual. Corporations have been moving more and more towards hiring through contractors, and it makes sense from an operational stand point. Companies don’t have to worry about extra costs by spending money on an employee’s benefits on top of their pay when a contractor is much cheaper. The trial period offers the opportunity to see if the company is a good fit for both the contractor and the company. This being said, Hire Connections is one of the best agencies. I’ve worked with a couple other hiring agencies and none work with the efficiency and understanding of both the individual and company in mind. You can really tell that the people at Hire Connections cares about what your goals are and what the best opportunity is to get you to that goal. It’s vital in HR to know your people and Hire Connections does an amazing job.

Cons

None at this time. Thanks!

8. "Professional, Efficient and Enjoyable"

Pros

Pros: Hire Connections is one of the best hiring agencies in the area. With the wide array of opportunities in different industries Hire Connections has, there is an opportunity for every individual. Corporations have been moving more and more towards hiring through contractors, and it makes sense from an operational stand point. Companies don’t have to worry about extra costs by spending money on an employee’s benefits on top of their pay when a contractor is much cheaper. The trial period offers the opportunity to see if the company is a good fit for both the contractor and the company. This being said, Hire Connections is one of the best agencies. I’ve worked with a couple other hiring agencies and none work with the efficiency and understanding of both the individual and company in mind. You can really tell that the people at Hire Connections cares about what your goals are and what the best opportunity is to get you to that goal. It’s vital in HR to know your people and Hire Connections really does a great job at trying to find out all they can to find the best opportunities for your career.

Cons

The only cons that I would be able to mention are cons that come with the job. Being a hiring agency you don’t get benefits, you don’t get paid for days that you aren’t working, and visiting the office can be a little bit tough just because the operational hours are usually the same hours as those who are working full time. That being said, outside of that, if you put in the work at the company that you’re working for, there’s really no reason you can’t get hired. With you all the best of luck!

9. "Varies all the time"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Hire Connections as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love the team and the environment. Everyone works together and are very honest and upfront, every time I call in anyone can help me and actually knows who I am . The clients that I worked for all had very positive things to say about the staff as well.

Cons

None at this time to report

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing it is obviously working!