HomeStack Reviews | Glassdoor

HomeStack Reviews

4.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Nothing but the best!"

Former Intern - Intern in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Intern - Intern in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at HomeStack as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked as an intern at HomeStack for the summer and loved the energetic, team focused work environment. Being able to work with such a motivated and helpful group helped me improve a variety of skills in a short time. Lots of opportunities to grow and make a big difference in real estate.

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at HomeStack full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's one thing to go to a job because you have to. It's another to go work because you want to. That's what HomeStack offers you. The culture from top down is unlike anything I've witnessed before and it is great. At HomeStack, you are a part of a team that's supportive and wants the best for each individual employee.

Cons

There really isn't any. Just come to work and do you job and you'll be beyond fine.

"Amazing Product and People!"

Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at HomeStack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Game Changing Product
    - Dedicated and Hard Working Team
    - Supportive Leadership
    - Self Managed & Flexible Schedule
    - Success Oriented Atmosphere
    - Amazing Growth Opportunities!

Cons

If you are not ready to re-invent the way real estate is done today by working hard and contributing to a great company than it can be overbearing. This company is not for those who enjoy the mundane 9 to 5 or cannot self start.

"Amazing Start Up Culture! Making some Serious Waves in Real Estate!"

Current Employee - National Sales Director in Belmont Shore, CA
    Current Employee - National Sales Director in Belmont Shore, CA

I have been working at HomeStack full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been with the company since the beginning, dating back 5 years now! There's a saying in life "Tell me who you surround yourself with, and I'll tell you who you are." Well at HomeStack we only surround ourselves with Leaders who have a positive outlook on life. We have grown leaps and bounds since the infancy stages, and I'm looking forward to whats next! There's Huge opportunity for upward growth in HomeStack as long as you apply yourself. Working here not only teaches you how to be a professional, but gives you a well rounded approach to life.

Cons

If you don't understand work ethic and how to be coach-able, this is not the right work environment for you.

Advice to Management

Lets continue to grow together!

Mar 9, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Our leaders are the heart of this company and the tone that they set is so impactive. Thank you for being with us for all the milestones. Cheers!

5. "Great experience here."

I worked at HomeStack full-time

Pros

Very cool to be apart of new tech in the real estate scene. The product really sells itself and I felt like I was truly making a difference in my client's business. Major pros would be, the team and that the company provides almost all of your leads.

Cons

Since its a smaller team it really stands out where your numbers are. If you're a competitive person, which most sales reps are, then there's a strong need to stay on top.

Mar 9, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Our product does sell itself but it helps to have such a positive team that's willing to put in the work. We're only as good as the team we have - thank you for your time... More

6. "Great team!"

Former Intern - Development Intern in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Intern - Development Intern in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at HomeStack as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I interned for a little over 6 months and had an opportunity to be mentored by one of the Co-Founders of HomeStack along with several other employees. I learned so much and could not believe how much time everyone took out of their day to impact my learning experience. They were a phenomenal group of people to work with. I am excited for our paths to meet again and that I can apply for a full-time position.

Cons

No cons that I experienced.

Mar 9, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We love the fresh outlook and willingness to learn that our interns bring into the office. :)

7. "Love This Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Cerritos, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at HomeStack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Have been working with them for over two years. The management has always been encouraging and supportive. Have truly enjoyed the atmosphere working with the team, but also being able to work outside of the office. My favorite part is the continued growth of HomeStack. It's the most fun I've had as an employee by far watching myself and the company achieve more and more each day.

Cons

With a startup company nothing is going to be perfect, but enjoyed the leaps and bounds the company has made with so much more on the horizon.

Jan 5, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback! Our wonderful team is what keeps us thriving and we look forward to continuing our growth moving forward.

8. "Great company, would highly recommend"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Irvine, CA

Pros

This is been the best work environment I've ever been in. I was apprehensive to go into a start-up after only working for large corporations but I found that it's been extremely rewarding and the opportunity for growth is there. My top pros would be 1.Flexible work schedule (they do a lot of video meetings and take advantage of digital tools which frees up drive time to the office) 2. They provide all your leads for you & do a lot behind the scenes to help their sales team to be successful 3. Excellent management team - fun, positive and motivating is how I would describe them. We do big things and work very hard but we also have fun while doing it.

Cons

Not much to say on the con side for me. But since they are still on the rise they are still working out the benefit sides of things. You may not get a generous benefits package right away but the other perks and uncapped commissions make up for it.

Jan 5, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate hearing that our management team is making such a positive impact. Our new benefits package will be rolling out this quarter, stay tuned!

9. "Sr. Account Executive"

Former Employee - Marketing Director in Studio City, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Director in Studio City, CA

I worked at HomeStack full-time

Pros

Flexability and have the ability to work around your personal life

Cons

A startup that doesn't have a great business model and sets unrealistic commission quotas

Advice to Management

Use docusign - (NO Paper Contracts)

Jan 4, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Based on the overall average sales of each of our sales reps, we feel that are quotas are more than reasonable. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team succeeds... More