Found 119 of over 124 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home, flexible schedule, and great co workers" (in 11 reviews)
- "The management is great and are so helpful." (in 9 reviews)
- "I love the people and the atmosphere." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is nice and supportive with each other, and it just makes you feel like a team, almost like if we did work in an office environment even though we were home." (in 5 reviews)
- "The supervisors are fair and work with you so you can improve your skills." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Humach and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Apr 30, 2023SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDubuque, IA
Management is extremely supportive and the are always willing to hear your feedback. I have always felt valued as an employee no matter how tough things may get.
This portion is not applicable.
- 3.0Nov 15, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer EmployeeIowa City, IA
The people are great and you can learn a lot of helpful skills
Management and moving higher is all about lying and brown nosing, do your work like a boss and no one will notice you.
- 1.0Jul 21, 2023CSRFormer EmployeeDubuque, IA
-work from home -some benefits
-hectic schedule -sudden layoffs -heavy use of temp employees to avoid giving benefits -conflicting communication -benefits change what feels like nearly yearly/bi-yearly -forced "fun" sessions -literally losing contracts as of writing this
- 4.0Feb 10, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
The company seems to genuinely care about employees. They will do whatever they can to help you be successful and are understanding.
The call volumes are very high. From the programs I was familiar with most calls were complaints often times dealing with customers being charged money so of course they are upset. It takes a toll on you.
- 1.0May 31, 2023Call Center AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDes Moines, IA
If you withstand a couple of month you will have a good chance to advance your career in humach. But your work load will skyrocket for 1 dollar raise.
Meatgrinder type of job. The turnover is very high since the hourly rate is very low.1
- 2.0Apr 19, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee
love the customers and helping
not good training then asked to perform the job totally different than what was told in training and then laid off
- 5.0Jun 18, 2022Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPortland, TX
Humach is more than just a company, its a family. A team of Humans working together to provide the best customer service possible. Humach is a company that will notice your hard work and dedication. They want you to succeed and be the best you can be. I feel truly lucky to have this opportunity with Humach and honestly I couldn’t imagine leaving them for anyone else! Happy employees provide the best work which is probably why Humach is such a top rated company!
Must be able to work hard and provide excellent customer service on each and every call. You just adapt to working from home while maintaining an environment fit for home work and you held responsible for not being the best you can be. Which in turn really just helps us to be better agents!
- 5.0Apr 21, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFlower Mound, TX
Incredibly positive atmosphere! Everyone genuinely cares about you as a person. Your ideas are heard. You're recognized for what you bring to the table. Appreciation is constant - not just from the top-down but from peers and folks in other departments. No red tape! You get to work with many different clients and constantly learn new things. The organization cares deeply about personal and professional growth. They invest so much time and money in development initiatives and it doesn't just feel like a "flavor of the month" thing. They have a person who's entire job is to make sure everyone feels a part of the company, despite being virtual across many states. I've never worked anywhere where employees say "it's like a family" and mean it. It's usually just some tactic to try to get people to apply to work there. With Humach, it's real. People take it upon themselves to find ways to meet each other in person, outside of work, because they actually like each other! All around great company. I have no desire to look anywhere else.
That I didn't start working here sooner. Sounds fake - but this is the real deal. I wasted so many years working for companies that didn't care about the people. With Humach. It's all about the people.
- 2.0Jan 19, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 1 year
Paid me on time every time
Lack of communication, told projects were being shutdown and if you wanted to stay you had to go to the project they chose. Not asked about it and it was a very questionable project. Maybe idk when someone says they are uncomfortable with a certain project due to it's ethical shakiness... listen1
Humach Reviews FAQs
Humach has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 124 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Humach to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
52% of Humach employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Humach 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.