Humach Reviews

Updated May 15, 2022

Found 94 of over 97 reviews

3.9
Humach CEO Tim Houlne (no image)
Tim Houlne

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The management is great and are so helpful.(in 6 reviews)
  • "All was good and training(in 6 reviews)
  • "I love the people and the atmosphere.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Work from home, easy work(in 6 reviews)
  • "Everyone is nice and supportive with each other, and it just makes you feel like a team, almost like if we did work in an office environment even though we were home.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Humach and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

I love working for Humach

Apr 25, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, good pay, decent benefits

Cons

No cons I can think of

2. 5.0

Come as you are

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly positive atmosphere! Everyone genuinely cares about you as a person. Your ideas are heard. You're recognized for what you bring to the table. Appreciation is constant - not just from the top-down but from peers and folks in other departments. No red tape! You get to work with many different clients and constantly learn new things. The organization cares deeply about personal and professional growth. They invest so much time and money in development initiatives and it doesn't just feel like a "flavor of the month" thing. They have a person who's entire job is to make sure everyone feels a part of the company, despite being virtual across many states. I've never worked anywhere where employees say "it's like a family" and mean it. It's usually just some tactic to try to get people to apply to work there. With Humach, it's real. People take it upon themselves to find ways to meet each other in person, outside of work, because they actually like each other! All around great company. I have no desire to look anywhere else.

Cons

That I didn't start working here sooner. Sounds fake - but this is the real deal. I wasted so many years working for companies that didn't care about the people. With Humach. It's all about the people.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

I loved the environment of other employees and sups

May 15, 2022 - Customer Servive Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The overall feeling at work is very supportive. Everyone is nice and supportive with each other, and it just makes you feel like a team, almost like if we did work in an office environment even though we were home. They had almost weekly contest for employees and fun questionnaires about work. and we would win prices and cash via amazon gift card once we had pumpkin contest and I won! woot!

Cons

I don't think I have anything bad to say about them, they were respectful and organized with their information and notes they provided and werealways their when you needed them

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Plenty of opportunity to advance/move to other programs

Apr 19, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

A definite plus is how hard Humach works to keep employees. There are plenty of functions to meet virtually with co-workers, and some annual functions to meet in person. Humach tried to keep the morale up and has plenty of contests, which have prizes.

Cons

If you need a lot of time off, this isn't the job for you. You also need a quiet environment, which means you can't have your kids nearby or your dog barking while you're on the phone.

5. 5.0

Best Company Ever!

Apr 20, 2022 - Training Facilitator
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many pro's to working for Humach. To start you get to work from home! No more wasting time and gas driving to and from work. The pay is good, but even better is that if you work hard you are rewarded, with promotions and even raises. My favorite part about Humach is how friendly everyone is, it really does make for a great work environment. Best of all Humach wants to see you succeed not just at work but in your life, so they offer further education programs that can help you get where you want to go.

Cons

That you don't work here yet. ;D

6. 5.0

I love Humach.

Apr 20, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Humach since August 2020. Honestly, it is hands down the best company I have worked for. Clear and attainable expectations. Management is understanding and also want to see you succeed.

Cons

None that I can think of.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Apr 20, 2022 - Supervisor in Dubuque, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-family atmosphere -plenty of room for advancement -works with you on getting advanced roles -comfort of working from home -multiple shifts available -multiple genres to work in

Cons

I dont really have any cons for working here

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

helping people get the info that they need

Apr 22, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff Sups they are great pay weekly easy to work with

Cons

pay could be a little more

9. 4.0

Humach

Apr 14, 2022 - Customer Care Representative (CCR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comfort and ease of working from home.

Cons

Takes a bit for upper to answer when needing to take care of customers.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Humach LLC

Apr 15, 2022 - Technical Campaign Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is the family like atmosphere for me!

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews

Humach Reviews FAQs

Humach has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 97 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Humach to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Humach employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Humach. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

73% of Humach employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Humach 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Humach to be career development, management, coworkers and the cons to be culture, benefits.

Popular Careers with Humach Job Seekers