ISGF Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Thomas Bryan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company to work for since day one."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very professional staffing agency with unlimited resources and a extremely knowledgable staff. This company knows how to take care your their employees and clients. I love working here at ISGF!!!

Cons

Pay for Parking, Fast pace environment where most people may be uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!! Love ISGF!!!

Jan 11, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your kind review of ISGF. We believe in the #WeCulture methodology where every employee plays an integral part of our success! We are excited to have you as part of our family and... More

"Great People, Great Company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Open door policy, great culture, fun environment, Great leadership. CEO will give you the shirt off his back. Leadership will do whatever it takes to help you be successful here.

Cons

No cons here. You will be pushed to be the best you can be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Jan 11, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your positive review of ISGF. We believe that our potential is only limited to the limitations we set for ourselves, and thus, we encourage all Team Members to push themselves further... More

"ISGF is the best company for ever"

Current Employee - Devops
    Current Employee - Devops

I have been working at ISGF full-time

Pros

ISGF never miss their promises

Cons

there is no downside to explain

Dec 19, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your review of ISGF! We are excited to hear your positive feedback and are grateful you took the time to share it with us. For over 27 years, we've been working hard to exceed the... More

"Very Entrepreneurial Environment"

I have been working at ISGF full-time

Pros

ISGF is a truly entrepreneurial atmosphere. I've spent the majority of my career in completely autonomous sales positions and did not know what to expect from a team centered environment working closely with management. I'm thankful that I've been given the room to pursue my own initiatives, and appreciate the structured/result centric environment provided by management.

I truly feel like I'm working toward a common goal at ISGF. I believe in managements vision for what a staffing firm can/should be and I want to be a part of it.

Cons

It is a high intensity/pressure sink or swim environment. People who can't handle it tend to blame the company or others, and dealing with these people is an unfortunate side effect of working here.

Advice to Management

You are doing something right.

"Agile and Lean"

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great Atmosphere
    - Supportive Leadership
    - Learning and Teaching Environment
    - Great commision possibilities
    - If you are willing to learn and grow, you shape your own future with the company

Cons

- Highly Demanding
    - Minimal Efforts gives no results, you have to be all in to be successful
    - Recruiting is not a 9-5 job, be prepared to take your work home on evenings and weekends

Advice to Management

Keep it up, the company has been changing and growing. Shaping up to be a competitor for one of the best places to work in Orlando.

"Recruiter"

Pros

Loved my colleagues and the role.

Cons

Treated like dirt. Management tells you to do one thing - you do it. They made a mistake - blame you. Belittled everyday. Treat employees as a puppet show for their entertainment. Sexual harassment....hmmm

7. "Exciting, fun, enjoyable and beneficial environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ISGF has created an atmosphere and has remained true to itself over many years. This is not only a fun environment in which to work every day, it is also a place where hard work and learning is done.

ISGF provides its employees with competitive benefits and above average compensation. This model makes you excited to come to work every day and want to work that much harder because the harder you work, the more successful you become.

I feel blessed to be able to say that I truly enjoy waking up each day to come work at ISGF.

Cons

At ISGF, we work hard. That isn't for everyone. But, if you're willing to put in the effort, the rewards are endless.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have is to keep going. ISGF has created an amazing environment in which to work: don't change it now.

"Terrible"

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

some good people work there and some who twitch and blink all day that should not.

Cons

No benefits, to cheap to ever buy lunch for an employee, way underpaid, dont even pay for your parking.
    Will undercut anydeal as long as they make 2% gross margin. 1 owner works hard, the other does nothing but twitch and blink all day. Dog crap and urine all throughout the office.

Advice to Management

Start over cannot grow a business by undercutting evryone in town.

Nov 19, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We value your feedback and are grateful you took the time to write a review. It's unfortunate that your employment with us was not a positive experience... More

9. "Exciting and Rewarding"

I have been working at ISGF full-time

Pros

The recruiting industry is a competitive one. In an environment inherently fast-paced and always evolving, the importance of a solid management structure and reliance on the latest technology cannot be understated. ISGF is on top of both. The office is exciting, collaborative, and unique. With the relaxed feeling and individual attentive service of a boutique-recruiting firm, combined with the support, technology, and direction of a large company, ISGF allows you to be yourself and make a great living doing it. Company culture is important here, and very inclusive. They’ve cultivated a team mentality while encouraging employees to compete with each other and with themselves in a productive manner. You’re only limited by your own potential at ISGF.

Cons

If you hate fun and enjoy being lazy, move along. Also, you may develop a caffeine addiction. The Keurig is constantly running.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. I'm thrilled to grow with ISGF.

Aug 25, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. Culture is everything for us, and we strive to ensure that we continuously uphold our commitment to "Work Hard - Play Hard" philosophy. By the sounds of... More

"A life changing opportunity"

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture here is like nothing you have ever experienced. It is work hard, play hard taken to a whole different level. There is unlimited earning potential and it is truly rewarding. Everyday you get the chance to change someone's life for the better and you get to help companies get the best talent. Never a dull moment and never enough time in the day!

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. The sky is the limit here and never have I felt so empowered and granted such a degree of autonomy in my professional career. The success I have found at ISGF is a result of their leadership and commitment to us.

Aug 18, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We are honored to have made such an impact on your life and are grateful to have such amazing talent such as yourself as part of the family. The... More