ISGF Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Thomas Bryan

1. "Exciting, fun, enjoyable and beneficial environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ISGF has created an atmosphere and has remained true to itself over many years. This is not only a fun environment in which to work every day, it is also a place where hard work and learning is done.

ISGF provides its employees with competitive benefits and above average compensation. This model makes you excited to come to work every day and want to work that much harder because the harder you work, the more successful you become.

I feel blessed to be able to say that I truly enjoy waking up each day to come work at ISGF.

Cons

At ISGF, we work hard. That isn't for everyone. But, if you're willing to put in the effort, the rewards are endless.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have is to keep going. ISGF has created an amazing environment in which to work: don't change it now.

"Agile and Lean"

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great Atmosphere
    - Supportive Leadership
    - Learning and Teaching Environment
    - Great commision possibilities
    - If you are willing to learn and grow, you shape your own future with the company

Cons

- Highly Demanding
    - Minimal Efforts gives no results, you have to be all in to be successful
    - Recruiting is not a 9-5 job, be prepared to take your work home on evenings and weekends

Advice to Management

Keep it up, the company has been changing and growing. Shaping up to be a competitor for one of the best places to work in Orlando.

3. "Exciting and Rewarding"

I have been working at ISGF full-time

Pros

The recruiting industry is a competitive one. In an environment inherently fast-paced and always evolving, the importance of a solid management structure and reliance on the latest technology cannot be understated. ISGF is on top of both. The office is exciting, collaborative, and unique. With the relaxed feeling and individual attentive service of a boutique-recruiting firm, combined with the support, technology, and direction of a large company, ISGF allows you to be yourself and make a great living doing it. Company culture is important here, and very inclusive. They’ve cultivated a team mentality while encouraging employees to compete with each other and with themselves in a productive manner. You’re only limited by your own potential at ISGF.

Cons

If you hate fun and enjoy being lazy, move along. Also, you may develop a caffeine addiction. The Keurig is constantly running.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. I'm thrilled to grow with ISGF.

Aug 25, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. Culture is everything for us, and we strive to ensure that we continuously uphold our commitment to "Work Hard - Play Hard" philosophy. By the sounds of ... More

5. "Very fulfilling and rewarding career"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At ISGF we get the opportunity to help people and build relationships. Its extremely satisfying to be able to pair individuals up with there dream positions.

Cons

Traffic and parking in downtown Orlando can be a bit of a drag sometimes.

Advice to Management

One of the biggest motivators working at ISGF is seeing how involved everyone is. Its nice to see how dedicated and motivated you both are to building your empire and I am honored to be a part of it. Keep on keeping on.

Aug 21, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your review of ISGF. We're honored you have chosen us as your employer of choice and look forward to your continued success!

6. "ISGF does everything does everything possible to make life easier for both their candidates and clients."

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No matter what scenario, ISGF will fill an open requisition for each of their clients. No matter the skill-set, location, or project- ISGF will find the perfect candidate to match your team and handle all of the back-office paperwork in a timely manner and ensure the candidate is ready to go on their designated start-date. From a candidate's perspective, the team at ISGF is here to work for you and help you land your ideal job. We take the time to understand your primary motivators on obtaining the job of your choice, your salary expectations, location preferences, client industry, etc. and match you with any of our prestigious clients. Overall, the team at ISGF are true professionals in their field.

Cons

This is my first job at of college, and I have no complaints.

Advice to Management

The vision you have for our clients, consultants, and internal employees is solid. Keep up the excellent work and the inspiration you bring to the team.

Aug 21, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We have always believed that when you hire the right talent, the culture defines itself and creates an environment that is not only fun, but also highly ... More

7. "Everything You Wanted in a Job And You Actually Get Paid..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ISGF is truly a unique company that inspires it's employees to grow, learn, develop and earn. They foster an environment that allows everyone to be unique but still manages to find commonalities between everyone to unit us all as a team. It's fast paced and hard work, but the rewards are truly tremendous; both financially and emotionally. The management is constantly finding way to recognize the team whether by team breakfasts to company cruises, I always feel like there is some kind of crazy good going on. It's a fun place to work with lots of future potential.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Aug 18, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. Too often, we find that companies lose sight of what's important to their employees. We're glad that this is not the case for you at ISGF. We believe that ... More

8. "Best recruiting firm!!!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work at, love the energy of the employes.
    Modern office and fun environment. Great management style, the mangers motivate everyone positively and effectuality through kind words and rewards.
    Work hard, play hard. Not a place for lazy people.

Cons

Not a place for everyone, like people who are not self-motivated. Or people who are NOT team players.

Advice to Management

If i wish to give my boss advice, I can just walk over to his office.

Aug 18, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We believe that teamwork is the key to truly building an amazing company, not only for our candidates but also for our clients. Based on your review, our ... More

9. "Genuine People and Excellent Opportunities"

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people at ISGF make ISGF. There is limitless earning potential and you are able to do so in your own way. Management is open and honest about everything and they are genuinely looking out for your best interests. You are given the resources needed in order accomplish the tasks put before you. We work hard and play hard.

Cons

If you are not able to handle constructive criticism and if you are not open to working hard, you wont fit in. iSGF is for people who take control of their lives in order to better the lives of everyone else around them.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing and dont let up.

Aug 18, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We believe in transparency and full disclosure as a Management Team, and based on your feedback, it appears that we are putting into action what we preach ... More

10. "The company everyone wants to be associated with"

Current Employee - Strategic Accounts Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Strategic Accounts Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at ISGF full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to work with true professionals who are dedicated and focused. When you walk into the ISGF office you can feel the energy that is in the room. It is truly addicting. Many people come to work and clock in and clock out. At ISGF it's difficult to get people to leave.

Cons

I cannot think of one con about ISGF

Advice to Management

Management is doing an exceptional job! It is refreshing to work for an employer who cares about your future, success, and wellbeing.

Aug 18, 2014 – Managing Partner

Thank you for your recent review of ISGF. We are overly pleased that the passion of our vision is felt throughout and are certain that you've help make it that way! If you don't do what you love ... More

11. "Very Entrepreneurial Environment"

I have been working at ISGF full-time

Pros

ISGF is a truly entrepreneurial atmosphere. I've spent the majority of my career in completely autonomous sales positions and did not know what to expect from a team centered environment working closely with management. I'm thankful that I've been given the room to pursue my own initiatives, and appreciate the structured/result centric environment provided by management.

I truly feel like I'm working toward a common goal at ISGF. I believe in managements vision for what a staffing firm can/should be and I want to be a part of it.

Cons

It is a high intensity/pressure sink or swim environment. People who can't handle it tend to blame the company or others, and dealing with these people is an unfortunate side effect of working here.

Advice to Management

You are doing something right.