Inceed Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Inceed (More than a year)

Pros

-Every other Friday off
    -Uncapped commission structure that can be profitable in a short amount of time
    -Direct communication with CEO's and higher authority
    -True "family" environment within the company - I was affected by Hurricane Harvey, and in that time I received only patience and support as my co-workers and I were checked on daily, and given enough time to transition back to a normal work life.
    -Great work/life balance, allowing for flexibility to fit personal scheduels
    -Great opportunity for success given hard work and grit
    -Young work atmosphere, frequent happy hours and time spent outside of work
    -Annual and seasonal contests to win money for an office event and a charity donation to a organization of our choice

Cons

-Recruiting industry can be unpredictable, a lot of highs and lows
    -Lower base salary, but increases based on individual performance
    -Longer hours

2. "I love coming to work everyday!"

I have been working at Inceed full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get to help people advance their careers!
    Opportunity to earn more than just a base salary-excellent earning potential(If you put in the work!)
    Great energy in office
    Can learn from the best in the business
    Fast paced, days fly by

Cons

It's hard to leave, always more work to be done!

"WORK HERE!!!!... if you want to be seen as nothing more than a dollar sign."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Inceed full-time

Pros

>> Most 'technical recruiter' hires are fresh out of college so there is a lot of energy in the office.

Cons

>> Anyone above the 'technical recruiter' level is a power-hungry sales monster. This company sees its own employees and contractors as easily replaceable sales transactions.
    >> Little to no sympathy for the lives employees have off the clock.
    >> Three-month, all travel expenses paid, training at company headquarters in Tulsa, OK. (Which was a pro at first until it seemed unnecessary as training concluded around week three and trainees sit around and do nothing for 8 hours a day)
    >> With the college-grad culture comes an unhealthy competitive toxic atmosphere. Only the strong are rewarded, recognized, and will "thrive" at this company.

Advice to Management

Take a step back and realize that treating people as walking accounts receivable departments will lead to the collapse of your company. Abolish the hierarchy you've created and begin listening to your employees (actually listening). Oh, and include the technical recruiters in on this.. you'd be surprised how much they can contribute.

"bad situation"

I have been working at Inceed full-time

Pros

>> every other friday off>but you still work a full 80 hours in 2 weeks
    >> okay first job out of college if your in a bind

Cons

>> no room for growth
    >> low salary and questionable commission structure
    >> theres favorites and the favorites can do whatever they want
    >> no trust in the office
    >> unprofessional culture
    >> management has no real leadership skills and is only there to analyze performance metrics not to actually manage team
    >> they hang every other friday off over employees heads and treat you like an hourly employee even though its a salary job
    >> current employees take offense whenever another employee leaves for a better job and they talk bad about previous employees

Advice to Management

going on a hire sprint to replace the employees who quit or got fired and to grow the company is a bad idea until you stop playing favorites and start valuing all your employees....we are the ones making you all your money after all

"Good People"

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Houston, TX

I worked at Inceed full-time

Pros

Punctual polite professional allowed me to do my job and they made sure I was happy

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say.

"A Bunch of Lies"

I worked at Inceed full-time

Pros

There are no Pros for this company

Cons

-The pay is less than $35K but in the lengthy interview process you are told your first year you can make $50-60K which is utterly false.
    -You are required to work an hourly schedule they give you but you are paid salary and claim this is so you can have every other Friday off (which doesn't happen until after 12 weeks of training and they won't clarify this before)
    -12 weeks of awful Training in Tulsa by someone who got the job cause she wasn't even a good recruiter but now she is training the future of the company
    -Try to bribe by saying the office is a cool environment, it's not. They provide nothing but disgusting burnt Keurig coffee.
    -Micromanaged daily then when things aren't working they micromanage more and include their company favorites to start spying on them and pull you into one on one meetings and basically try and make you feel like the worst worker and if this isn't for you then you should let them know
    -if you quit they make you leave that day AND DO NOT PAY YOU YOUR TIME OFF WHICH IS ILLEGAL
    -they like to say they invest in their employees, no they absolutely do not and this is delusional. They don't provide anything to their employees other than every other friday off after they have already worked over 40 hours a week
    -Did I mention the pay is horrendous? It is not easy to make any bonus money off your placements cause they make you do this strange math equation to figure out anything instead of getting a direct commission off of each placement.
    -insurance is a joke
    -they only hire people who just graduated college so they have no clue how low the pay is, offer to train them in Tulsa for 12 weeks and pay for their room and board. But if you live in Tulsa already you get no kind of stipend.
    -A bunch of guys run the company that have been friends since high school so they basically just hire buddies or someone who will be fun to drink with or can spot them at the gym.
    -Seriously, don't waste your time with this company.
    -There is incredibly high turnover with Inceed, I suggest you question why everyone leaves or they are ALWAYS hiring. It's because no one stays. But they are also delusional and blame the employee, and also don't even acknowledge that the person has left so people within the company have no clue that half the Tulsa Office quit unless the rumor mill starts.

Advice to Management

This company should be investigated. The way you conduct business is in many violations of the law. You need to start coming out of your frat back office and actually talk to your employees. When you do talk to them, listen and implement their suggestions. You say it is a place to grow, but how? There are no opportunities to stay in company.

"Recruiter"

I worked at Inceed full-time

Pros

Ok first job out of school. Every other Friday off is nice.

Cons

-Management isn't the best.
    -None of the turnover that happened was acknowledged.
    -There are favorites and they can do whatever they want.
    -Pay is very low so unless you've had a lot of placements, you should expect to be living off of less than $40k.
    -They don't give employees any incentive to stay with the company and make you feel replaceable.
    -Lots of people are looking for upward mobility in their career and there is no room to grow unless you want to go into sales.
    -Lengthy interview process.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better and maybe they'll stick around.

"recruiter"

I have been working at Inceed full-time

Pros

You have every other friday off.

Cons

Terrible work environment. No accountability for AMs.

"Great company"

Pros

Awesome and friendly staff, great communication.

Cons

Not anything in my rep's control but they didn't have any offices in my area to continue my employment with them.

Advice to Management

Expand to Dallas/Fort Worth area.

"Recruiter"

I worked at Inceed full-time

Pros

Get to learn about other companies in Oklahoma

Cons

Terrible management
    No respect
    Toxic environment
    Money more important than people
    Zero sales training