InnoSource Reviews

Updated May 13, 2020

3.9
InnoSource CEO Chad Delligatti (no image)
Chad Delligatti
Pros
  • "Great work environment and culture(in 7 reviews)

• "I'm glad I took the risk as a contract worker because i ended up with a great company(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have absolutely no cons with this Company(in 6 reviews)

• "Only worried about having butts in a seat at this call center(in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Job Sourcing Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, OH

I worked at InnoSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

They check in on you at your assigned place of employment to make sure things are going well. They work hard to get you placed into a full time roll. Always open to questions or concerns. This was the first time I have ever used a service like this and I am very pleased.

Cons

It did take longer than I expected to become full time. It took patience.

InnoSource2020-05-13

May 14, 2020Marketing Manager

Thank you so very much for the positive and detailed review. We appreciate when people take the time to share positive experiences with InnoSource online. Good luck with your career.

2. "Does not care about employees"

1.0
    Current Employee - Call Center in Columbus, OH

I have been working at InnoSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have many jobs available

Cons

They don’t care about their employees. They hire a lot of people and fire a lot of people. They don’t care because they have so many anyway. When I got hired there were about 20 of us at one time and when they let me go, there was only 2 people left! They let everyone go! And the way they do it is so rude. They wait until you leave for the day and then call you on your way home and say, sorry your contract terminated and this is your last day please don’t come tomorrow as your badge is deactivated and you won’t have access to the building. Really!? That’s how you tell me, and now!? And it’s not like people do bad things or something it’s as simple as being late sometimes or using all your points and pto. I feel like at least have a better way of telling your employees! Not just a surprise call

InnoSource2020-05-01

May 14, 2020Marketing Manager

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I will pass along your comments to the director of the Columbus team. We work hard to be the best and no termination experience is fun. I am sure your comments will be considered so that we can make improvements. Thanks.

3. "Good for Contract Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - IT Analyst

I have been working at InnoSource full-time

Pros

Decent pay and responsive administration

Cons

Very little Paid Time Off offered and no sick days

InnoSource2020-02-26

March 3, 2020Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking time to review us online - we appreciate the 4 star review. Congratulations on your IT position with us. I will pass your comments on to our dedicated IT team. Thank you.

"Staggeringly high turnover"

2.0
    Former Employee - Record Keeper in Akron, OH

I worked at InnoSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

InnoSource is just fine -- professional, all the way. The HQ venue is spectacular. The position can be very interesting if you're the 'librarian type'.

Cons

The rate of turnover in the group over the past 3-4 years is stunning. I've never seen anything like it. I could give you the numbers but won't bore you. Suffice it to say that the average tenure for recent hires is about 9 months, which is kinda stinky. The pay is low (but with a H/C bonus), but that's not the problem. There are plenty of low-paying, yet popular jobs. The problem is that there was/is 'tension in the air' almost daily, which can at least be partially attributed to the client/host company. The Record Keeping area sometimes seems to have the stress of a Call Center but is not one. There's an element of 'looseness' missing here, which can indeed exist in many professional environments.

InnoSource2019-10-06

October 17, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for posting such comprehensive feedback. You can be sure I will share with the Akron management team. I wish you well with your future career aspirations. Have a good day.

5. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dublin, OH

I worked at InnoSource full-time for less than a year

Pros

-great office space -wonderful holiday parties -friendly environment/coworkers/management

Cons

-no work from home opportunities - limited PTO/Sick days

InnoSource2019-09-16

September 24, 2019Marketing Manager

We appreciate your online feedback and we understand that it can be hard to find a job that fits your own specific needs. Flexibility is important and developing trust with your colleagues and supervisors makes going to work much more fulfilling. Good luck with your next career adventure.

6. "Good Company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Benefits Analyst in Akron, OH

I worked at InnoSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people to work with.

Cons

Contract work with an end date, but I knew that when I accepted the job.

InnoSource2019-09-01

September 3, 2019Marketing Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback online. We appreciate it.

7. "Okay company"

Former Employee - Recordkeeper in Akron, OH

I worked at InnoSource full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

2 weeks vacation the first year.

Cons

Pay and pay increases are based on what the customer provides. Not much increases.

InnoSource2019-09-07

September 9, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for working with InnoSource for 10+ years! We really appreciate our partnerships with our associates working at our client sites. And thank you for taking the time to review us online.

8. "InnoSource good place to get job."

Current Employee - Tire Technician

I have been working at InnoSource full-time

Pros

Good place to work in Fayetteville.

Cons

Good Salary than other companies.

InnoSource2019-07-22

July 31, 2019Marketing Manager

Congrats on your position as a Tire Technician in Fayetteville. I'll be sure to share your positive feedback with our team. Have a great one!

9. "Great Company, with Professional Staff"

Current Employee - Quality Technician in Gadsden, AL

I have been working at InnoSource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very helpful in preparing for the interview (had extensive knowledge of the company and position I was applying for). Really appreciate the one-to-one contact I have at Innosource.

Cons

Company located out of state; but, never needed face-to-face contact, anyway.

InnoSource2019-07-03

July 5, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some great feedback. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to our Gadsden, AL team. Have a great one!

10. "Great Company with lot's of opportunities!"

Current Employee - Manager in Independence, OH

I have been working at InnoSource full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hard work is rewarded! Family feel to the culture! Team environment! Rewarding work that is changing lives. We work hard to match talent with their future careers!

Cons

Insurance is expensive. Work life balance can be difficult-but that seems to be with every company :) and is more self inflicted, not a company issue.

InnoSource2019-06-06

July 5, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking time to leave really great feedback. I'll be sure to pass your advice on to our leadership team. We really appreciate your time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews