Cover image for InterDent

53% Recommend to a Friend
72% Approve of CEO

Found 139 of over 144 reviews

3.6
InterDent Co-Chairmen Roderick Place and Matt Wickesberg (no image)
Roderick Place and Matt Wickesberg

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of InterDent and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Best place for growth opportunities

Mar 15, 2022 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive group of individuals with the same common goal with a passion for patient care.

Cons

Nothing that really stands out.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working here

Oct 17, 2022 - Lead RDA in La Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great hours Great co workers

Cons

I can’t think of any cons at this time

3. Join the InterDent team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really nice people make my job great!

May 6, 2022 - Regional Clinical Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having practiced and worked in the dental industry for over 25 years, in my heart of hearts, this possition is by far the most enjoyable and rewarding than all others. Before joining Interdent, I spoke with an well respected mentor in my carrier and his response was unique. "The team are the nicest people to work with." At the time it didn't register for me. Now I know, these are some of the most kind people to work with. As a Doctor it's very important to have a well defined separation between clinical and non-clinical. Interdent doesn't violate that sacred separation of roles. We focus on quality and patient experience. that's why we stand apart from the rest.

Cons

It was the lack of a 401K match program but it has just been added to our benefits package.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Director level

Aug 31, 2022 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule for those with kids

Cons

Do not like to promote from within

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

great place

Jul 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

health care is usually safer in a recession

Cons

Not much of a matching 401 k

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

What to expect

Jul 16, 2022 - Patient Service Representative in Inglewood, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission, either an hour or 30min lunch

Cons

micromanaged, overworked, bad management, heavy workload

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Beware

Jul 26, 2022 - Dental Assistant in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ability to get plenty of hours.

Cons

They do not pay a fair wage, especially if you are a long term employee. The upper management people are some of the worst! They don’t contribute to 401k and pay raises far and few between.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Starter

Jun 8, 2022 - Claims Resolution Specialist in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They do well at rewarding employee's and having remote positions available. Some positions require very little communication with patients and colleagues, which can be nice for recluses like myself.

Cons

The pay is incredibly inadequate and training is lacking.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No organization

Jun 30, 2022 - Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team work is encouraged which is nice.

Cons

No organization No leadership Lack of support from higher ups Assisted hygiene focuses on production vs pt care. New patient appointments 45min expected to preform cleaning during this time.

11. 2.0
    Former Employee

Poor training

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Regional manager who micro manages, does not give good training, leaves you feeling hopeless in your job. Passive/aggressive

Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Reviews
</>Embed

InterDent Reviews FAQs

InterDent has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 144 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at InterDent to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, InterDent employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at InterDent. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.

53% of InterDent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InterDent 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at InterDent to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with InterDent Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at InterDent? Share Your Experiences

InterDent Careers

Cover image for InterDent

In 1978, an entrepreneurial group of dentists realized that they could focus more on the practice of dentistry if they had someone manage...More

• Dental Careers
  • Opportunities
  • Benefits
  • SmileKeepers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

5 days ago

Culture
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we would like to take a moment to reflect on the many things for which we are grateful. Foremost in our minds is each member of our talented, dedicated and resilient team. We are deeply thankful for you and your commitment to building strong relationships with our patients and providing the best in oral healthcare to our communities. As an organization, we are having an exceptionally strong year and are on track to meet or exceed many of the goals we set for ourselves, which is a testament to the fortitude and dedication you continue to demonstrate. So while there are many things to be grateful for, today we would especially like to thank each one of you for your valuable contribution to this company. We wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with those close to you. Sincerely, Matt Wickesberg & Rod Place Co-CEOs
Shared image

9 days ago

Culture
InterDent Service Corporation is a proud supporter of National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. Team member health and wellness are top priorities for our organization. During last month’s companywide Breast Cancer Awareness event, we saw phenomenal participation from our team members. We are honored to be making another annual donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on behalf of our team members, bringing our total donations to over $12,500. We continue to be inspired by the heartfelt stories and unwavering support our team members have for one another. We honor those individuals who have battled or are currently battling breast cancer, along with all those supporting someone else in their fight against it.
Shared image

InterDent Photos

+ Add Photo
InterDent photo of: Having fun at the Riverside Mariachi Festival
InterDent photo of: Patient served
InterDent photo of: The GD Team
InterDent photo of: Thumbs up all around
InterDent photo of: All we need is you
InterDent photo of: Continual learning and growth
InterDent photo of: Teams

Pacific Dental Services

3.2

1,489 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 144 InterDent reviews submitted anonymously by InterDent employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if InterDent is right for you.