InterFysio Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.1
John Assadi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Interfysio LLC review as a Physical Therapist"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist

I worked at InterFysio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had been an employee at Interfysio LLC for just over 3 years and through my experience, I would like to list some of the pros. Most important concern for me was that the immigration paperwork should be done appropriately. This is because I was transitioning from student visa to work visa. All the paperwork was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Not just my work visa, my green card paperwork was also processed as promised on time. The communication regrading all this was also apt and timely, with immediate response provided by the director's / administrative staff members towards any concern regarding the same. In addition to the above, the regular day to day communication regarding assignments provided was also open. I have had a very respectful communication with all the staff members through and through my time with the company. And whenever I have had an issue which was pretty much rare with my assignment, I had a listening ear from the administration which led me a solution to the solution of the problem and made my working relationship with the company better. In all respects, I have a positive feedback for the people of this company, and I would recommend anyone due to experience I had.

Cons

Sometimes days don't go the way we have planned, which I have had too. Personally, I have not had those bad days due to anything from the company. Sometimes, the assignments don't work out the way you planned. I guess that will be the same for any agency one would work for. In that case I have had support from the company management always.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity, and good time.

2. "Wouldnt hang around for too long!"

I have been working at InterFysio full-time

Pros

1. Great client base.
    2. Amazingly qualified and knowledgeable immigration staff.
    3. Excellent benefits

Cons

1. Amateur management
    2. Treats office staff with more respect than therapist
    3. Possible 1.5-3 hour travel one way for assignments.
    4. Non-competitive pay - always targets for minimum according to geographical area
    5. Pay increase 0.5-1.0% per year, basically $500!!!
    6. You need to provide 30 day notice for PTO!! If there is a sudden plan, its unpaid leave!!!

Advice to Management

Respect the employee financially. Be more open with employees. A business runs well when employees are taken care off!

Aug 2, 2016 – HR Manager

We at InterFysio appreciate your feedback. We truly value the professionalism and dedication of all of our employees and strive to provide everyone with the highest level of attention to their... More

3. "A Good Experience"

I worked at InterFysio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They sponsored my H1-B visa and provided me steady work at different facilities that helped build my resume. The salary was market rate, so there was no reason to complain. Overall, I felt that Tim and John considered my wants before placing me at a site, and whenever I had issues at the site I was placed at, they immediately started looking to place me at a new facility.

Cons

Commute time was a bit difficult like how others have commented, but that is to be expected whenever you work in NYC.

"enslave immigrants and take advantage"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in New York, NY

Pros

They are good at deceiving new graduates to sign contracts.

Cons

They don't treat people well, they bribe in order to put good reviews on glassdoor.
    They are horrible. They live on therapist hard work and don't even care about their health, they threaten not to pay.

Advice to Management

You must shut down.

Sep 22, 2016 – HR Manager

We at InterFysio highly value the input we gain from employees and from potential candidates alike. By remaining open to criticism, we are able to better serve our employees and their needs... More

"Don't fall for the PAID reviews!!"

Current Employee - New York in New York, NY
    Current Employee - New York in New York, NY

I have been working at InterFysio full-time

Pros

Working with them from past 4-5 years... Can't find anything as Pros yet. If hiring international professionals, bringing them to the US, bind them with twisted contracts & paying them way lower than American citizens considered as "Pros" then that's a different thing.

Cons

I think I have already mentioned the "Cons" in the 'Pros" section. In addition they have started suing employees if they want to leave the job due to legitimate reason. If you see the previous reviews there are some very nice reviews about them (they are dated back to back!!). Please don't fall for those reviews, those are paid reviews!! These paid "nice" reviews have been posted after some truthful reviews were posted by their "victims".

Advice to Management

A successful company takes care of it's employees as well as it's customers. Why do you think that you have such a high rate of employee turnover?!

Oct 5, 2016 – HR Manager

We at InterFysio appreciate and respect the hard work of all of our employees and strive to provide the utmost in professional service to our clients. Part of this means hiring only highly qualified... More

"The company helped me become more versatile in my practice.."

Former Employee - Senior Physical Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Physical Therapist in New York, NY

I worked at InterFysio full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dependable with immigration paperwork.
    Direct and open communication with the owners of the company.
    Provides allowance for CEUs.
    Provides you exposure to wide variety of settings in the practice - pediatrics (private and public schools, sensory gyms and home care), geriatrics (home care, adult care centers and nursing homes), and orthopedics (hospital and outpatient clinics). My CV's work experience is extensive because of them which assisted me later on in landing a full time job of my liking.
    Good in paying their therapists on time.
    Reasonable benefits compared to other staffing agencies.

Cons

Travel between assignments can sometimes be a hassle. Doable but not easy during winter months.

"Interfysio was my first company here in the US and me experience with them was very rewarding."

I worked at InterFysio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is easy to reach and listens to employees.

Cons

There was an instance that I had to cover in a very far facility but only for a day.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!:)

"Dependable"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY

I have been working at InterFysio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Knowledgeable and experienced in immigration matters -- to those eligible, will process GC the best way possible
    Fulfilled terms of contract -- CEUs allowances, Initial Housing Assistance, Paid Leaves
    Good communication throughout -- management easy to reach
    Supportive -- will hear out and work with staff PTs with regards to ideal (or less ideal) placements

Cons

Homecare Cases -- not really a 'con', but travelling around NYC with facility assignments to add may be good for the adventurous, may be tiring to some

Pediatrics -- not my forte, but somehow now in my 'tools' due to placement. If you're willing to learn, would be a 'pro', but for the 'seasoned', read pro # 4. The market demands in NYC will definitely get you working in this specialty (amidst choice)

Advice to Management

Consider expanding to acute care, hospital placements.

"Good Experience"

I have been working at InterFysio full-time

Pros

Varied clinical settings are available and concerns are resolved in a timely manner.

Cons

Not much to mention, overall I have had a positive experience with the company. Travel time does add up but that's part of the company/agency setup.

Advice to Management

Continue the good work

"May not be the biggest or the best staffing agency, but it is truly a great company!"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist

Pros

Relatively small number of employees allow for better care of individual needs.
    Takes care of all immigration concerns for foreign-trained therapists
    Considerate of employee concerns
    Great HR team

Cons

May need to look into employee satisfaction even more