K V K Tech Reviews

Updated Sep 19, 2020

4.5
K V K Tech President and CEO Anthony Tabasso (no image)
Anthony Tabasso
Pros
  • "I have never been in a more positive work environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Projects are interesting and provide huge opportunities to explore new areas and constantly learn something new(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The expectation to work long hours means that employees have very little in terms of work/life balance(in 4 reviews)

• "Turnover rate is extremely high(in 4 reviews)

1. "Professionals at all levels"

Current Employee - Research and Science

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

Excellent leadership team and management. Great working environment where everybody is motivated to do their best. Good sense of teamwork and collaboration among teams. You could feel a sense of pride and professionalism in the people working here. knowing that you are working to make a difference in the lives of people is just a rewarding experience. Excited and happy to be going to work every day.

Cons

Long hours and working occasionally during weekends.

2. "Great management"

Current Employee - Research Scientist

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm glad to be a part of a very dedicated and talented team, where everyone tries to maintain the highest manufacturing standards. This company has a great reputation among customers, so we are happy to know that we can contribute to national health with some of the best FDA-approved medicines on the market. This company respects both its customers and employees. Working here will ensure you a long and stable career in a professional and relaxed environment.

Cons

I can't find any cons working here.

3. "A company that does not only offer you a job but a career"

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

Clear work processes, fair management practices and focus on employee development. It's great when the company lets you know how your work is appreciated and how it is making a difference. Opportunities to advance. Got promoted after my first five months and working for the next position. Overall, a good organization that knows how to reward top performers.

Cons

It takes hard work to be successful here

"Very collegial and professional environment"

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

Lots of potential to build your skill sets. Excellent learning and advancement opportunities. Get to work with experienced staff and good people at all departments. Team-focused with no personal agenda. Professionally rewarding job with competitive pay and benefits.

Cons

Regular challenges that tests your resolve to accomplish your tasks and improve on a regular basis.

"Lots of support and collaboration"

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

Good benefits and competitive pay. The company is very supportive of its employees and their development. Company is home to smart and talented people. Learning a lot here, opportunities to advance for hard workers. The culture emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. Nice and clean facilities, organized management and work environment.

Cons

Had my share of challenges from time to time but my team has helped me find solutions and move forward.

"Awesome job, good benefits, loving it here"

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

Very professional work environment with open minded management. Coworkers are great and very collaborative atmosphere. The job never gets old, plenty of interesting things to learn. Salaries are very competitive even for the entry level positions.

Cons

Don't have any issues working for the company. Any concerns were immediately addressed by the management.

"Lots of opportunities for growth!"

Current Employee - Research Scientist in Newtown, PA

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am proud to work for a market leader, and I love to know that I have all the resources and the highest technology available to do my job. Every employee has the opportunities to learn new skills and to increase his/her salary. I really appreciate the support and the constructive feedback from our managers. They do an amazing job keeping everyone happy. Nice work environment and talented employees.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

"Love every minute of my work"

Current Employee - Manufacturing

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

The processes are designed the way that help us work effectively. Our work-life balance is given a lot of attention. Managers help you become better at what you do. That's why I have improved my skills and have learned new ones.

Cons

If you have concerns, you can always voice them. I have found my managers extremely polite and open-minded.

9. "First rate employers, good company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Newtown, PA

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Equal opportunity employer. The place is a mix of personalities and experience. Good entry point for anyone planning to start a career in healthcare. Competitive salaries, bonuses, health, and medical benefits. Smooth onboarding experience, ample training provided. Challenging projects, opportunity to learn something new. Prioritizes promotions from within.

Cons

Tough deadlines and long hours

10. "Extremely positive experience and Opportunity that's hard to miss!"

I have been working at K V K Tech full-time

Pros

I have been working for the company for two years, and I had found my stay to be very productive. Great place to learn the latest in healthcare technology. Work with different departments and learn how the business works. Opportunity to meet clients and build your network. Lots of great products and solutions – learn something new and grow professionally.

Cons

All good things, no cons so far

Found 96 reviews