KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Kepler Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great company to work for. Lots of room for growth

Jan 14, 2022 - Digital Marketing Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kepler is a very great company to work for. They care about your mental health and try to promote work life balance. Unlimited PTO and you can really take the time off. Good health care Lots of room for growth and a lot of people get promoted. This company really allows you to learn about the ad tech industry.

Cons

Sometimes you will work later than typical business hours. But benefits and perks make up for it.

2. 5.0

Great place to start

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity Great peers Clear road to promotion

Cons

Not much opportunity to change clients

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

High investment into employee development, the IDEAL first job out of college

Jun 6, 2022 - Digital Marketing Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is very hands-on and effective, especially beneficial for those new to the advertising/media industry as a whole. Kepler has an entire onboarding curriculum in place, and I've had many senior team members provide weekly trainings on topics related to the work being done. Kepler is also really good about checking in on skills competency in order to select the best possible topics. Numerous opportunities to get involved with the wider agency such as pro-bono work and DEI initiatives, and to get experience with practically anything you could want in a media agency. Every time I've expressed my interest in trying something new/learning a new skill or platform, my manager has always sought out new opportunities that allow me to learn by doing. Amazing benefits like unlimited PTO and wellness, home office, and educational stipends. Kepler really cares about their employees' mental health and creating a culture of healthy work/life balances.

Cons

I've noticed a high turnover rate, but that's likely an industry trend. Also, many of those who've left tend to have stayed since they were fresh out of university. Pay could be a bit higher given the sometimes hectic hours of advertising.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow your career!

Jun 7, 2022 - Associate Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Kepler for a few years and can truly say it's been such a great place to grow my career and learn about the industry. As with any company that is growing quickly, there can be some growing pains, but nothing that you won't also find at every other place (unless you are in big tech like Meta, Google, LI, etc.) although I imagine even those places still have their pains. Some major pros: the people (seriously have met some amazing friends here!), work-life flexibility (this isn't saying there's great work life balance, it's an agency so naturally there's some hard weeks), good benefits, decent pay

Cons

Because we are growing so quickly, they are doing a ton of hiring especially at higher levels which leads to some leadership gaps (i.e Managers and Associate Directors not knowing what they're doing). Senior leadership also needs some work - there are a good amount of people on the exec team that do not know enough about media to be in the position they are, which leads to recommendations/changes that teams just do not understand or agree with

5. 5.0

Transparency and Opportunity

May 20, 2022 - Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kepler fights to stand for the right values and treat employees well. Leadership is open on the current status and future plans for the company, and is thoughtful in how those decisions impact junior employees. Tons of smart, passionate individuals who want to try and push the industry forward and cement Kepler as a leader. If you are proactive you can create tons of opportunity for yourself.

Cons

RTO & WFH is not as flexible as competitors. Work/Life balance is a focus but seems to always be a work in progress to improve.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Truly aims to do what's right

Mar 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at a lot of other companies and Kepler is definitely the best one I've seen at trying to do what's right for clients, employees and community. Management is willing to engage in tough conversations and they always seem to listen and try to respond (though I'd like them to do even more). I love that we now have a female CEO in the US. I also love that the company is continuing Kepler Academy which it created to help increase diversity in the industry. Bottom line - the company is a great place to work with great people. It knows where it needs to improve and I really admire that they're committed to doing it.

Cons

Good commitment to diversity (and lots of progress in certain areas) but still not where it needs to be. Especially at senior levels. Work life balance is definitely an issue for some teams.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

May 12, 2022 - Client Delivery Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very happy here and everyone on my team is easy to work with

Cons

long hours and work load

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to start your career

Jan 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my 3 years at Kepler very much. It was a great place to start my career as an Analyst and I felt like there were a lot of opportunities to develop my skills and confidence as a digital marketing professional. Right off the bat, you're given room to take on multiple channels/campaigns and truly own them. This might be a lot for some people, but if you're ready to dive in it's great. As you get more tenure this only continues as you are really thrown in the deep end to answer your clients questions and find solutions to their problems which really strengthens your independent thinking and comfort working in tough situations Kepler really leads best-in-class thought leadership that prepares you really well for future opportunities even if they are not with Kepler.

Cons

Each level manages the level below it which is fine when it's a Senior Analyst managing an Analyst because most of the mentoring is on definitive skills like platform knowledge, client comm, etc but once you get to the M+ level it's harder to find mentorship or strategic guidance from your direct manager. Most of the ADs expect Managers to independently navigate their development which leaves a lot to be desired.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great training

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits & Kepler prioritizes work/life balance.

Cons

Not really a con, but what I'll say is each team is different so if you're unhappy in your current position the company is very open to discussing a transfer to another account if that's something you want.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Either you got it from the start or be ready to get fired

Oct 4, 2021 - Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-great work/life balance (depending on the team) -people are friendly in general -they have good benefits(reimbursement for internet, cell phone plan and gym membership) -some of the managers are really nice and smart and want you to succeed -a lot of learning resources (free LinkedIn learning)

Cons

-some managers are way too young and don’t know how to manage/give practical feedback so it really just depends on your luck -they give out improvement plans after performance review if you don’t do well and tell you that they want you to get better blablabla but basically it’s just saving them the dirty work so you can get fired if you don’t get better after 30 days(which is just ridiculous because how does anyone just become better magically if you don’t offer a practical plan to help) -AGAIN, some managers are way too young and don’t know how to guide/give advice and they don’t really care or invest in you so just like what my review title says: if you’re going in as senior/above then it’s honestly either you got it from the start or you don’t. They won’t help you like they promise during interviews and they’ll just give out performance improvement plan to fire you.

9 people found this review helpful

Kepler Group Response

Director, Talent and Training

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. This is certainly not the experience we hope for any employee to have. Developing strong managers and improving employees' onboarding experiences are top priorities and areas where we will continue to invest.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 250 Reviews

Kepler Group Reviews FAQs

Kepler Group has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 263 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Kepler Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Kepler Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Kepler Group. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

85% of Kepler Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kepler Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Kepler Group to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Kepler Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Kepler Group? Share Your Experiences

Kepler Group Careers

Cover image for Kepler Group

Kepler was founded by a senior team of marketers and technologists because, when we looked across all the agencies and consultancies and...More

• Our Values

Company Updates

Logo

115 days ago

Employee Story
The last two years have posed many new challenges for marketers and advertisers, and 2022 will be no different. Kepler's North American CEO Remy Stiles recently spoke to AdExchanger about how we're acting as a strategic partner for clients during a time of major upheaval in the industry. “We’re executing their full-funnel media programs and helping them with their data and tech infrastructure and strategy, and their measurement solutions and strategy,” she said. But the future of digital advertising is about more than solving for the loss of third-party cookies. “DEI efforts, leaning into commerce and retail media and the evolution of the whole TV ecosystem are going to be core efforts for us in 2022." Read more about our priorities for the year ahead and for the ever-changing digital advertising ecosystem of the future:
Shared image - Kepler NA CEO Remy Stiles On Navigating The Pandemic, Talent Shortages And The Post-Cookie Ecosystem | AdExchanger
www.adexchanger.com

Kepler Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Kepler Group photo of: Team bonding with our Costa Rica team - welcome Konrad and Ricardo!
Kepler Group photo of: Having a great time volunteering at Philabundance
Kepler Group photo of: What better way to bond than by going to a haunted prison together.
Kepler Group photo of: Team SoulCycle ride to benefit the Trevor Project!
Kepler Group photo of: Happy Halloween from the Average Joe's in Philly
Kepler Group photo of: Thanks COOP for inviting us to your career panel! So rewarding to chat with your recent grads about their digital marketing ambitions.
Kepler Group photo of: A team outing to a Brooklyn Cyclones game!