LiveIntent Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Matt Keiser

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Fast-paced, good people, fun culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are great. Across the company, I've come across people that are really smart, genuinely helpful, and fun. I love that I can make bad jokes to the executives, hang out and play board games and Wii with colleagues after hours, or get invited to another team's lunch as a thank-you after helping them with a big project.

I also love the feeling that we're accomplishing something. The last startup I worked for failed, and for months leading up to the final axe, the atmosphere was horrible. In contrast, there's a feeling of optimism here. People are excited about constant wins - whether it's shipping awesome new features or exceeding revenue goals and breaking records. It's nice to come to work and feel a buzz in the room. Or on your slack channel.

Work/life balance is really great.

Cons

The snacks are the same every day. They're good healthy snacks, but after a while, you really start to wish they'd mix it up.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Future Becoming Reality"

Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

An innovative and differentiated technology company that has unique product offerings at massive scale; claims very few ad tech/mar tech competitors can make. The executive team is trustworthy, hard working and honorable at their core. An internationally collaborative organization that promotes teamwork and information sharing across departments and offices. Appears to be on pace for a lucrative exit as industry forecasts on people-based marketing trends inch towards reality. A company, product and teammates to be proud of.

Cons

The sales compensation plan has drawn fair criticism and needs to be reworked in order to provide maximum motivation to those capable of making substantive bottomline impact. Top-down communication could be done in a more regular and forthright manner. The company itself was far ahead of its time within the industry, though that feels to be changing as of late.

Advice to Management

Eight years of hard work and innovation have positioned you capable of making a significant financial impact on the many friends and families who've contributed along the way. Finish strong, you're almost there...

"Pay"

Pros

15.00/hour was decent, free breakfast on Tuesdays, and free snacks every afternoon

Cons

40 hour week maximum so no over time pay

4. "A great company, a great future..."

I worked at LiveIntent full-time

Pros

I appreciate and respect the premium management placed on developing company culture, and creating an environment that rewards effort and innovative thinking. A true meritocracy.

Cons

A few fits and starts along the way in terms of defining company objectives, aligning them across the organization, and staying true to them. The typical growing pains that many startups experience.

Advice to Management

Stay true to your objectives and avoid the kind of drift that has occurred in the past.

"No Place is Perfect"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at LiveIntent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome people to work with, love the culture of everyone working together. A company of work work and occasional time for play. There is a balance. The company gives you the opportunity to work towards your personal goals and align them with the company goals. gets employees thinking outside of the box.

Cons

Doesn't really see the value in all of the employees, could pay the employees more. Needs an HR department that actually does HR and knows what they're doing as opposed to being involved in everything else.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees.Give yearly raises or bonuses if you want your employees to stay or feel appreciated instead of wasting on things that are irrelevant.
    Hire experienced HR
    Executive Team Talk to your employees, get to know them.

6. "Great culture"

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time

Pros

The culture is great. Lots of team sports, happy hours, monthly birthday treats, etc. Suggestions are always welcomed and looked into. People are collaborative and generally helpful. The execs are approachable and friendly.

Cons

There could be more opportunity for centralized information. Seeing as we have multiple offices in different countries and are growing fast, it'd be great to hear more about what's going on as a whole. Sometimes, the internal tools we use are a bit frustrating.

"Opportunity for all"

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time

Pros

LiveIntent provides lots of opportunity to anyone who joins the team. This is an environment where your curiosity coupled with hard work will let you go far. Being surrounded by smart and supportive coworkers helps to overcome the challenges in work. No two days are the same, and time never moves slowly. New leadership has brought a new level of professionalism to the organization that is appreciated by most.

Cons

Change can always be uncomfortable but it's unavoidable with a company growing as quickly as LiveIntent.

Advice to Management

Be more visible when possible. Spend time with employees in casual settings. Transparency doesn't always mean sending an email recap of a meeting, it's more about Being Present and sharing information in an informal way.

"Life at LiveIntent"

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people, great culture (company happy hours, ping pong, daily snacks, pilates), but what makes it exciting to work here is the product and the solution it brings to the marketplace. Lots of growth has occurred over the last year bringing on new talent and improving our current products and rolling out new features for our clients.

Cons

Still need more transparency from the exec's down to the teams but a work in progress. Some growing pains that are being worked on along the way.

Advice to Management

Continue to see, watch, and hear how members of individual teams are contributing to the overall health, desire and goals of the company. We want to keep and reward the people who are team players and all have the same vision.

"Fun Place to be"

I worked at LiveIntent full-time

Pros

real cool, chill and hip crowd to work with. really good vibes in the office. lots of company fun days and just overall a fun place to work.

Cons

sometimes there's obvious favorites on the team or obvious people the directors dont like.

Advice to Management

maybe dont just listen to everything the directors say and speak to managers as well

10. "Great place!"

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time

Pros

Management are great mentors always willing to help

Cons

Not great career trajectory as of now