Lufthansa InTouch Reviews

Updated Aug 5, 2020

Lufthansa InTouch Chief Executive Officer Tobias Voegtlin
Tobias Voegtlin
Pros
Cons
  • "low salary, ugly building and interior(in 16 reviews)

• "Lufthansa is a big name but the branch in Brno is a nightmare(in 6 reviews)

1. "Not a company with future"

Former Employee - Team Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great colleagues to work with

Cons

Low pay and lazy people were appreciated as well 😖

2. "Customer"

5.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Cool super friendly, good and gone

Cons

None OK neutral and cool

June 17, 2020Social Media Editor

Thank you for being in touch and for your feedback; we are happy to hear from you. Wow 10 years is a great commitment and milestone, Thank You!

3. "For a call center, it's probably not that bad"

Former Employee - General Reservations

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flight benefits, other travel benefits

Cons

Very demanding, pay is low, role ambiguity, high stress, high level of monitoring, help is not always available

June 17, 2020Social Media Editor

At Lufthansa InTouch, we appreciate all feedback. We are sorry you perceived our working environment as you describe it. As an organization, our focus is high-quality customer service and this is one the KPI’s we most value. Our recruitment team goes the extra mile to clarify all terms and conditions of employment as early as possible with our candidates. We put a lot of effort to ensure our working environment is open, honest and fun; It is with regret that we read your comments. Thank you for being in touch!

4. "Good for a traveler and good as a first job."

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time

Pros

Travelling is really convenient and cheap.

Cons

Call center job could be stressful.

June 10, 2020Social Media Editor

Thank you for being in touch and for your feedback; we are happy to hear you enjoyed the benefit package and the lovely environment all colleagues contribute towards!

"Good for one year"

Former Employee - Customer Service Consultant in Brno

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Possibility to learn, to improve your language and communicative skills, nice colleagues and friendly/informal work environment. You are woring for Lufthansa and you have also a flight discount benefit. Shifts system and possibility to swap with other colleagues give you some flexibility and let you adjust your schedule according to your needs. International environment.

Cons

Good only for one year, especially for youngers at their first work experience. After one year: - the base salary remains the same, so it can happen one month you get the same salary as a newbie because you were on vacation; - you already know everything about the job, so the job will start to be monotonous. - there is no room for a professional growth and even though you decide to change position by working in another department (mainly Helpline and Ticketing office) you will have much more responsibility and more flexible shift for a little difference in the salary; - if you cannot speak german, you will get a lower salary (great difference) and you can only work in Brno, Manila, Cape Town or Petersbourgh in Canada; Other Cons are: - airlines in general do not care so much about customer service agent, indeed calls are no longer recorded, so there is no longer meritocracy. - only seniority, not merit, is rewarded. - some seniors think they know everything and starts debates when you ask questions because they answer you with superficiality, than they get upset because you decide not to trust them and even though it comes out they were wrong and you were right they get upset because you challenged their authority. - no one cares about well known issues or feedbacks and you simply need to deal with them, solve the issue yourself and deal with lack of knowledge from managers on daily basis. - it is very easy to get deductions and very hard to contest them: if you get an error without a reason your manager will not care and will ask you to accept it without even check or investigate. You can also get a deduction by logging off at the right time just because your pc shows a different time. Even though it comes out it wasn't true that all the PC's in the office are syncronized like the, in my team 90% of the collegaues, TL included, doesn't know about this issue, so nothing really changed and if your computer is not syncroized you can be punished. The problem is you dont have a your own seat and you cannot always check with your TL if the time is syncronized. - due to the little salary, either you can decide to save money or you can travel using the flight benefit, it is not possible at all to do both.

6. "TRAP job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent

I have been working at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to travel with discounts, great colleagues, dont have to work after your working hour, voucher and Multisport card system

Cons

a lot of work and new info in the beginning...and you feel kind of lost, but you have to work at least a year...

"Okish"

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time

Pros

Benefits are good. Especially flight benefits

Cons

No fixed schedule, hence can't use benefits much.

June 10, 2020Social Media Editor

"Germans and Austrians please stay away from this company"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Brno

I worked at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

many hints for newcomers in Brno, very interesting databases for fans of airline industry, challenging and daily changing tasks

Cons

catastrophic atmosphere, more than 60 % of the colleagues and almost all the supervisors in the German Team are from Ex-Yugoslavia, they impose their rules to all the others, they always occupy the middle rows and they play either table tennis with balls or card games or are massaging female colleagues or are screaming all kinds of sexual jokes. If you complain about them you are told that you "are racist towards Balkan people". Impossible to work in a concentrated way, you have to pay attention not to get a ball in your face. HR does not dare to contradict the Yugoslavian teamleaders. At the end they even threw all my personal documents to the garbage. I came there with a lot of enthusiasm and it ended in a nightmare. Even statistics were manipulated by assigning trainings only to favored persons. Lufthansa is a big name but the branch in Brno is a nightmare. I never worked in a call center with such a noise level and I never experienced such a system of ethnic favoritism. Normally Germans and Austrians do not apply here because of the low salary, I really recommend them not to apply here if they want to avoid the most terrible harassments by colleagues and supervisors

Continue reading

January 22, 2020Social Media Editor

9. "team manager"

I have been working at Lufthansa InTouch full-time

Pros

multicultural environment, good atmosphere and benefits

Cons

communication channels are not efficient,

June 10, 2020Social Media Editor

Thank you for being in touch and for your feedback; we are happy to hear you are enjoying working at Lufthansa InTouch and make the most of the benefit package and the lovely environment all colleagues contribute towards!

10. "Home based positions available"

4.0
    Current Employee - Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Peterborough, ON

I have been working at Lufthansa InTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Home based work, good flight and health benefits, great coworkers

Cons

They want you to get skilled and various services, but don't want to give you a raise

Found 130 reviews