MISource Reviews | Glassdoor

Darvin Boothe

1. "Admirable Leadership"

Current Employee - Accounting in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Accounting in Tampa, FL

I have been working at MISource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Misource for 9 months and have greatly enjoyed my experience. The professional, friendly, and supportive environment starts from the top - The partners and managers concern themselves with the development of their employee's both professionally and in their specific roles.

Cons

My commute to work is fairly long but the office is in a great location in central Tampa, FL.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead well and inspire hard work!

2. "Experience at MISource"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

Pros

MISource has a great work environment with great people. They give you all the tools and training that you need to be successful and are always willing to help out if there is something you are struggling with.

Cons

No real cons that stick out.

3. "Recruiter"

I have been working at MISource full-time

Pros

I always get a kick out of my former co-worker's disgruntled reviews. Recruiting is sales and sales is difficult and not for everyone. Yes you have to make calls and talk to people. That is the job. This company has unlimited income opportunity for those of us who are willing to work... It is also gratification helping others advance their careers as their recruiter. Very fast pace and base + commission is nice!

Cons

Company is growing so there is lack of structure at times. Office space could be nicer but not bad. In a great location.

Advice to Management

Continue to help in the coaching and development areas. Terminate the negative team members faster.

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Pros

Fun group of people to work with, fast paced, definitely like the commission checks! If you hustle unlimited income, mgmt invests in growing and giving us all the best tools to recruit.

Cons

It's not for everyone. Many of us are right of school and if it's the first time you have had a job, a boss, and a non coddling environment people go negative quick. But those people usually take off pretty fast which is better because who wants to hear someone complain lol. Some people are kind of shocked when they are pushed to actually work. I worked my way through college waiting tables so this is piece of cake compared to working and going to school.

Advice to Management

Keep adding perks (free dry cleaning, half day Friday contests, leaving early when you hit your numbers) that make the job fun as well as financially rewarding. Breaks up the week etc.

6. "You get out what you put in!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at MISource (More than a year)

Pros

You are in control of your own future. The uncapped commission allows for unlimited earnings but this place is not for the weak of heart. It takes self motivated truly hard working individuals to succeed but you get out what you put in. You can literally eat out for lunch every day of the week and never pay for a meal. They are constantly bringing in Starbucks coffee, Frozen yogurt, smoothies, among other things. They have an end of year reward trip for you, plus one, to the Bahamas or Jamaica. They cover dry cleaning once a month and in the past year I have been to TopGolf, a Bucs, Lightning, Rays, and Yankees spring training game all expenses covered by the company.

Cons

Even though I love it,... it is sales and is incredibly hard work. People are not always going to be nice and it is driven by how much effort you put in. If you have a good work ethic and do what they train you to do you will be successful. This job is not for everyone and it is not easy. Success is not given! As with any entry level sales roles it's about numbers and making more calls than what is asked of you because that's what you know will make you successful.

Advice to Management

You expect a lot from your people so keep the perks coming and we will bend over backwards for you!

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at MISource full-time

Pros

Fun place to work, very hands off management, quick earning potential

Cons

Its staffing, a lot of starts depend on others

Advice to Management

Do more fun stuff outside of work.

8. "Expert Voice,Data,Security Access,DAS Technician"

Former Employee - Expert Voice, Data, Security Access, DAS Technician in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Great company to keep you busy. Good coworkers and management team.

Cons

Some parts of the year are slow, but if you keep in contact with them they will find work for you.

9. "Sr Talent Consutant/HR Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Talent Consultant/Human Resources Manager in Fruitport, MI

I have been working at MISource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent team work, ethical, honest, virtual working environment, excellent communication, hire employees who will be a "fit" with whole team

Cons

It would be nice to meet your co-workers (but that is what skype or hangouts is for).

Advice to Management

Great to know you can trust management to be fair, honest, ethical, and run the company on faith based values.

"Good Company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at MISource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible company, friendly competition environment, smaller company (could be a pro or con)

Cons

Communication was lacking. The steps towards career advancement was somewhat unclear.

"it was only temporary work"

Former Employee - Cable Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Cable Technician in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at MISource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

the best reason to work there is the treatment they give their employees

Cons

the challenge of working there is that is hard to get hire permanently by the companies that they subcontract to because of their fees