Multilingual Connections Reviews | Glassdoor

Multilingual Connections Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2019

4.8
Multilingual Connections Founder and CEO Jill Kushner Bishop (no image)
Jill Kushner Bishop
  1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Multilingual Connections full-time

Pros

Great staff who are very helpful. Lots of teamwork. Staff are treating with respect. Easy train access for local employees, and flexible remote options for remote employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Multilingual Connections2019-01-09

"Ambitious team and company"

I worked at Multilingual Connections full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had a very great experience working here. I worked for a little over three years here and they were some of the best years of my career. Everyone is very smart - they hire great people with a variety of skills so you are always learning from each other. They really nurture this and offer many great opportunities to keep learning and growing, even for a small company. One of the best things is the company culture. You get to know everyone very well and they offer fun activities during work hours to build more community and to “shut off” for a moment. Some activities are also for the purpose of team building or career development which is great. They’re not afraid to give you a challenge! This was by far the most rewarding aspect while working here. As you take on more challenging projects, you learn new skills. They’re also not afraid to give you feedback and recommendations for improvement. Lastly, the management team is excellent. They provide you with the tools and feedback to help you do your job well, and they are consistently making sure to do so. One thing that I was never afraid to do was to approach my managers with problems that I had both in and out of the office. Truly, like all of the other reviews given, this is a wonderful place to work at! If you’re considering working here, don’t think twice.

Cons

I think the cons are mostly related to the fact that this is a smaller company. Be ready to possibly wear more than one hat, which does require very good task management skills and some juggling of priorities . Sometimes different types of tasks or priorities interfered with each other. Not really a con for me as I excel in this type of smaller group environment but if you like a larger corporate culture where you have a more limited (and perhaps boring) role, then another company may be a better fit for you. As the company continues to grow, I feel like things are becoming more streamlined however, but I do hope that things continue to be as exciting as they’ve been while I worked here.

Multilingual Connections2019-08-01
  3. "Great Localization Company!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Multilingual Connections

Pros

I enjoy working with Multilingual Connections. PMs are nice and projects are interesting!

Cons

There isn't a con at the moment.

Multilingual Connections2018-03-23

"A lovely place to work"

I have been working at Multilingual Connections full-time for more than a year

Pros

Multilingual has a caring, inclusive company culture that fosters personal growth, independence and creativity. All team members are encouraged to contribute their ideas. It's a small but growing tight-knit team and a great place to work.

Cons

No major cons to speak of. If you have a problem, you bring it to light and management works with you to find a solution.

Multilingual Connections2017-02-13

"An amazing workplace!"

I have been working at Multilingual Connections full-time for more than a year

Pros

Multilingual Connections is a fun yet professional workplace. The CEO truly cares about the professional development of each team member and makes sure that our talents are utilized in a way that advances both our careers and the company. There is great effort put towards creating a positive work culture and work/life balance for our small but dedicated team of language service professionals.

Cons

This is a small, locally-owned company that is quickly growing in size. Pitching in where needed is a part of the job description and roles and responsibilities are constantly evolving. So, it might be better suited for professionals that value flexibility and new opportunity.

Multilingual Connections2017-02-10

"So glad to work here!"

I have been working at Multilingual Connections full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture at Multilingual Connections might be best described as entrepreneurial (all hands on deck, thoughtful suggestions are welcome) and progressive (great respect for work-life balance, genuine desire to make a positive impact locally and beyond). My colleagues and I are invested in the company's success because Multilingual Connections gives us the opportunity to learn more about our industry and encourages us to continue growing through professional development initiatives. It's a pleasure working with a team so committed to providing excellent service in an environment that fosters innovation.

Cons

Our in-house team is small and tight-knit, so it might not be a good fit for individuals who prefer a larger setting.

Multilingual Connections2017-02-07

"Caring, professional people"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Translator

I have been working at Multilingual Connections for more than 8 years

Pros

Caring, professional people. A great company overall!

Cons

I have never had any trouble with Multilingual Connections

Multilingual Connections2017-03-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews