Myriad360 Reviews

Updated Oct 30, 2020

4.3
Myriad360 CEO Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher
Pros
  • "Flexible work schedule makes for an perfect work/life balance(in 6 reviews)

• "Myriad Supply has grown substantially in the time that I've been with the company(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Fast paced, always moving, which is not for everyone(in 5 reviews)

• "As the organization grows there have been growing pains, this is a good problem to have(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Nice place to work"

I have been working at Myriad360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Freedom to work, easy access to the executives, very young and dynamic culture.

Cons

Young means less traditional structure

"You can do better"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Myriad360 full-time

Pros

They try to emulate the fun aspects of working for big tech.

Cons

Myriad puts more attention toward the performance of good company culture (free food, happy hours, casual dress, online reviews) rather than fulfilling the substantive parts (living your values, growth opportunities, employee retention, meritocracy, etc). The net result is you start out loving it and then quickly realize you need to start looking for another job.

3. "Good entry level experience"

Former Employee - Inside Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Myriad360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people, good office location

Cons

Poor business decisions, uncertain future

4. COVID-19

"Stay far away"

1.0
    Former Employee - Copywriter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Myriad360 full-time

Pros

I liked my team before it was entirely dissolved

Cons

- Leadership has no clue what they're doing. - Layoffs and reorgs happen constantly. - There are no processes in place; it feels like everyone is a chicken with their head cut off. Teams don't work well together. There is a lot of miscommunication coupled with a sense of urgency. Incredibly toxic workplace. - C-suite claims to care about diversity, but it's a boys' club. - This company actively pushes away its most talented people in order to bankroll folks who have made absolutely zero positive change at the company. Long story short: This is a startup that got lucky once and is now trying to stay afloat. Between getting rid of their office (pre-pandemic), the constant gutting of resources, and the unpredictable layoffs, it's clear their strategy of "throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks" isn't working. If you want a company you can grow at, it's not Myriad.

Continue reading
  5. "Great Company, Great Leadership, Great Culture"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Myriad360 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My three years at Myriad were some of the best in my professional career. The CEO Andy Fisher is creative with a real vision of where Myriad is heading and truly cares about every employee. Any member of leadership was always willing to help in any way possible to ensure nothing but success from their teams. My onboarding and training process was seamless. Highly certified engineers and sales engineers made this possible, the training classes were invaluable as the knowledge I learned propelled my career from the very beginning. Myriad does something a lot of companies don't, they invest in their employees. Exceptional Benefits, unlimited PTO/work from home was a perfect combination for maintaining a healthy work/life balance. In the last year, Myriad brought on some of the top qualified security architects and project managers which is all part of the CEO's vision of becoming one of the top respected IT consultancy companies. If you are looking to excel in your career and know you are respected and not just another employee then Myriad is my number one choice.

Cons

No real Cons, Myriad expects everyone to be an "A" player. Someone who is driven to succeed, willing to make the sacrifices it takes to better themselves. Stepping out of your comfort zone to promote growth is what is expected. This is the tone that thriving companies look for, Myriad has the resources to make this happen. If you don't share this same mentality then that is the only reason I would say Myriad isn't the right fit for you.

6. "Great Vision. Great Leadership Team. Exceptionally Talented Engineers & PMs"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Myriad360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced, exceptionally smart people, awesome engineering/architecture & project management team and leadership team members who care a great deal about the people who work there!! Would highly recommend to anyone; prospective client or employee.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading

"Not a terrible place to work... but also not the best"

2.0

I have been working at Myriad360 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work environment is very comfortable; extremely casual dress code, flexible work schedule and snacks. The company is constantly evolving (may be seen as a negative) which provides more autonomy within your role. Myriad is focused on great customer experience, as such client events are amazing. Additionally, internal events really cater to increasing morale. The CEO and leadership team are always open to hearing your feedback and ideas. The work environment is fun; you can always laugh with your coworkers.

Cons

Myriad provides great customer service and top of the line products. However, internal operations will lead the company to failure. Myriad focuses on recruiting "A-Players" however they lack the resources and growth opportunities to keep smart talent challenged and satisfied in their careers. Myriad's 5 Core Values are used to evaluate performance (which is good in theory) however management does not hold themselves to the same standards. Weak talent is often promoted. Too many people hold higher titles of manger or VP; there is no evidence that thier role is contributing to any positive value or change within the company. The company caters to a few top salesmen, everyone else is disposable and irrelevant. Fear of retaliation for negative feedback and glassdoor reviews.

"Just thought I'd share"

Current Employee - Logistics Assistant

I have been working at Myriad360 full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I started working for Myriad part-time, when we were at 10 West 18th St. When I first started I just I just considered it a job, keep my head down, do what you’re told and don’t make any waves. I kept to that mindset even after the company moved to 22 West 19th St. One day I came in and my supervisor told me to go with the CEO and CFO of the company on a trip to the Google building to remove some used Cisco equipment from a rack. My first thought was…You sure you want me to go? The reason I asked that. I’ve had conversations with the CFO on a few occasions, but never with the CEO. So, to tell you the truth I was nerves. When we all met up at the elevator to head over, The CEO looked at me and said my name, greeted me very warmly and told me he’s heard good things about me and he’s glad to have me at Myriad. I was stunned that he knew my name and he took the time to make me feel at ease. When we got to the Google building he even explained a few things to me about the company and why we were there. The reason I’m writing this is to say. I’ve had quite a few jobs in my life and I’ve never felt so at home as I do at Myriad, my opinions matter to management and even to the top brass. This company to me is the best place to work in NYC and there should be one in every city

Cons

I've never encountered any cons

Continue reading
  9. "Not great not terrible"

I have been working at Myriad360 full-time

Pros

-financially stable -majority of people friendly -unlimited coffee thank god

Cons

-losing clients -stressed management acts out too much -unclear differentiation from competitors, everyone is rushing to cybersecurity and we’re behind

Continue reading

"Great Place To Learn, Grow, and Develop Skills in IT"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Myriad360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Myriad for about a year and learned a TON! The people and the energy at Myriad is why it is such a special place to learn, grow, and become successful in the robust world of IT. Those at Myriad are highly intelligent and skilled; it was an inspiring place to work. The leadership team helps to develop skills and strengths so that you will be an asset to your clients, to the company, and to yourself. Leadership listens to your concerns and considers everyone's input. Leadership is open to change and constantly improving. Myriad abides by a set of core values that most companies do not consider and it is truly a valuable environment for developing skills and leadership qualities. (Unlimited PTO is a plus)

Cons

Myriad is also growing at a rapid rate. Change can be hard to adapt to, but is essential in the IT world.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 English Reviews