Oakleaf Partnership Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Richard Colgan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Oakleaf - one in a million for all the right reasons !"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is nice to work for a company that have a "realist" mentality about recruitment. The focus is relationships first and from that success comes. Their flexible working and benefits are great and the environment is fun, inclusive and the management team lead from the front.

Cons

I can't come up with any I'm afraid - seriously !

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing ! I feel proud to work for such a business and it is an environment I only dreamed existed in recruitment - it is now my reality !

2. "Best company I have worked for..."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Values led business - the core values are really important to the business and have a clearly defined vision, mission and way of working
    Leadership team - amazing leadership team with a strong sense of direction, great support network who lead from the front
    Team/ colleagues - everyone here is different but share the same purpose, work together as a team and have fun!
    Innovation - always looking at new ways to improve and ways to work. Any new ideas by anyone at any level are values, listened to and considered, really collaborative environment. Having fun with competitions, charity events, celebration events.
    Progression - they are really invested in helping you develop, training is invested in and there is a clear career path which can be tailored to suit you.
    Earning potention - there is an amazing comission structure
    Growing business - being part of a growing and successful business is amazing, whilst staying specialist to what we do we are growing and amazing to be a part of that.
    Benefits - along with commission there are amazing benefits including being able to win trips away, high achievement lunches, employee of the quarter.

Cons

I can't think of any... sorry but I can't

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Communication is key and as we grow keep hold of the amazing culture we have.

3. "Senior Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Holborn, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Holborn, England (UK)

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Oakleaf has a fantastic culture and leadership team. It's a values driven business and no matter how much growth Oakleaf experiences we will always remain a family which is very special. Everyone looks after everyone here and for a sales company it's a unique and special place to be. The best commission structure in the industry with a bonus scheme and amazing incentives. The ability to work from home and trusted to operate independently is a key selling point. Consultants are given room to develop and also provided with plenty of support and training whenever needed. We are all encouraged to succeed rather than pushed through KPI's. Oakleaf is my home away home :)

Cons

I don't have a credit card which upsets me ;)
    The work phone is frustrating to use and I have now transferred my emails to my personal phone and paying for my own calls which isn't ideal.
    Working from home license's need to be improved.

Advice to Management

We have a fantastic management team here at Oakleaf. The only advice I would like to provide to the management team is that sometimes communication lacks across the firm when it comes to changes in roles, desks, new management etc.

4. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining Oakleaf earlier this year I can't think of a bad word to say about them! The staff are so supportive and friendly and have integrated me well into the organisation. Personal success is shared with the whole organisation which gives everyone a great sense of motivation to work hard, whilst giving Oakleaf a great family feel. The company values are genuinely felt and shared with the whole organisation and are dotted around the office. My role allows me the freedom to develop new skills and have full ownership over my projects - I'm delighted I made the move to Oakleaf!

Cons

Can't think of any - keep up the great work!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

5. "Poor candidate feedback"

Pros

Office location seems in a good place.

Cons

No candidate feedback whatsoever, once you are out of the interview you feel as if you are no longer needed, though they insist they will get back to you. Trying to get a hold of the consultants is also very difficult. The positive reviews seem like an inside job.

Advice to Management

Take back control of the relationship with the candidate.

6. "Couldn't be happier"

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time

Pros

Great culture - fun, hard working, friendly, collegiate, successful, accommodating, autonomy. good flexible working now. Diverse - people are hired to be themselves not robots or what they want you to be. Lots of opportunity for career development if you work hard and live by the values.

Cons

Pace - they work at a rate of knots, lots of change (could be seen as a positive....nimble?),

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

7. "Team OP"

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time

Pros

Real team ethos, passionate and experienced leaders, a sense of fun at all times and everyone works hard because they want to, not because they are being hit with a KPI stick!

Cons

You have to be able to take control of your own desk and career - there's a really supportive management team but ultimately it's up to you to make a success of it which can be daunting when you first arrive.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating, make sure the communication to employees is consistently strong - so much better at this now than in previous years, keep it up

8. "great place to work!"

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time

Pros

Won best companies Sunday Times - 16th - scored really highly for well being, Management and leadership. Oakleaf is a flexible working culture, we get to finish at 4.30 on a friday, we have a dress for your customer policy. We have an excellent CSR scheme, mentor scheme and management lead by example.

Cons

As a small company you need to be collaborative and work as a team so no loan rangers here!

Advice to Management

to do what they are doing, they listen, they commit and they challenge in a positive way!

9. "Fun place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some great people work here- very supportive environment and true team work happens all the time. The drinks trolley at 4.30 on a Friday is a nice start to the weekend. A company where the values are really important and are lived by the staff. Unlike some recruitment companies this is an ethical and genuine company to work for

Cons

Long core hours- but that is recruitment

10. "Great Company - heart in the right place"

I have been working at Oakleaf Partnership full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong values, great people, collegiate, fun, work hard, play hard

Cons

hard work - work v life balance, hours - this is not a lifestyle business

Advice to Management

Don't over-complicate things. More speed!