One Source Provider Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "An Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Office Environment
    Opportunity to Advance
    Management backs you up
    Open Door Policy

Cons

Long Hours
    100% Commision if you are below Director Level

Advice to Management

Would like to have more Work/Life Balance

"Not traditional type of work"

Former Employee - Executive Team Leader in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Executive Team Leader in Sacramento, CA

I worked at One Source Provider full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For young people, this is great to get out of your shell. You will learn how to sell in a methodical way that is natural. The atmosphere is great.

Cons

-99% of new hires are strongly misled to believing they will run an office and make anywhere from 100k-300k yr after their first year.
    -The turnover is incredibly high, due to the pay being so bad you can't live on it. This is for kids that need experience but are living with parents.
    -This company has had many branches close down but will tell you, they are exploding all of the US. They have 15 offices, with 6 that have closed (out of bus.) And one more that will.be closing in Sacramento.
    -recruitment quotas are pushed so hard (pay depends on it), the company ends up hiring EVERYONE.
    -Pay is commission ONLY. You may be told there is a salary as was I, but told that I'd make so much more on commission only. Dean the CEO fired an officer director for this.
    -Commission are horribly low, and I have 12+ yrs experience of top sales awards. I'm not a disgruntled kids writing this. I waited 6 months.
    -Standing long periods inside of a Walmart, Target, etc and approaching every person can wear new sales people down.

*last note: If you need the money, do not do this. I have had my people crying because they were told they'd make so much money, but it never happened. If you're a parent researching for your kid and the money isn't an issue. Have them work here!! They will learn so much about communication, leadership, and sales, for 10-12 months. Then move on.

Advice to Management

Campaigns like Xfinity; stay on top of the admin dept of Xfinity. Their customer service isn't just horrible with customers, they are horrible with everyone. Their payroll reports are mixed up, wrong or missing information. It is a nightmare dealing with Comcast. Also the $25+k that isn't paid to the employees due to lost contact info with the high turnover, needs to be figured out. The law states to reach out by letter to inform them of the unclaimed checks. Also if we have pay issues, please help the employees with fixing it, immediately.

"Know who you're working for"

I worked at One Source Provider full-time

Pros

Great Corporate Employees. Very Controlling

Cons

Business Directors are not worth your time.

Advice to Management

Don't lie.

4. "BEST JOB EVER!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time

Pros

Managment
    Everyone there
    The atmosphere
    This job isn't just about being a great manager or salesman its also about being a great person as well!

Cons

There is always room for improvement with anything!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

5. "Great Oppurtunity"

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time

Pros

They teach you all different types of management skills. They have a culture built around fun family oriented style of doing business. They teach you how to get the job done, grow as an individual, and have fun doing it all the same time. Great place to learn and grow into portions you didn't even think was imaginable.

Cons

There are no cons to be found.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

6. "Office Director"

Current Employee - Office Director in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Office Director in Louisville, KY

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great family environment. Never thought earning money could be so much fun. Notice I didn't say work when I'm at the office it doesn't feel like work.

Cons

It's a small company that's growing fast.

7. "OSP is where it is AT!"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Regional Director in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working for OSP. They believe in their people and always give us every and all perks we need to take our business to the next level. They have amazing benefits for working, like fully-paid vacations, car allowances and on-going bonuses. If you want to grow as a person, you should definitely work for this company. They started with one location and are now at 12+ in just 5 years. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Cons

Like any start-up, we can always have more organization with communication!

Advice to Management

Hire more people! We are ready to scale.

8. "Great Opportunity"

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time

Pros

I was able to run my own business within 14 months of Starting with One Source Provider. I am lucky to be a part of an organization that is transparent in everything that they do. I love the fact that I am in business for myself, but not by myself. One Source Provider cares about my business success along with my personal success. It's very rare to find a company that cares about you as a person and your family.

Cons

It took a lot of hard work and long hours to become a business owner through One Source Provider. Nothing is handed to you in this business! Because of that the reward of opening up your own location feels that much better.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

9. "Family organization"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One source is a family oriented company. The ceo goes above and beyond for his people. The company is currently growing that provides much opportunity. Great company!

Cons

Is a new growing company that has growing pains.

"Deceptive MLM company based off Cydcor model"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at One Source Provider full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stay away. MLM Companies like these will be illegal once regulars stop turning a blind eye

Cons

100% commission, cult like atmosphere, 1099, deceptive and manipulative practices. Door to door sales contractor under the guise of "management training". It's a scam.
    Like any scam someone has to profit and it only attracts those with little to no options while their time would be best left to finding a real job.

Advice to Management

No ethical person would sleep at night running a MLM like this (which was deemed illegal in India yet for some odd reason remains legal in U.S.)