Oworkers Reviews

Found 44 of over 73 reviews

4.2

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Huge salaries for manager ,and low salaries for agents.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great experience

Sep 2, 2021 - Data Entry Clerk in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place and Great vibes good career path Environment is good flexibility and good compensations good managers

Cons

lack of automated system but I guess because it's start up in Egypt

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Some of the company's features

Sep 2, 2021 - Data Entry Specialist in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let us review it in several points Having a good manager You are constantly learning new things like train the new comers and other task You feel the value of what you do You get respect and appreciation from your colleagues Feel respected and treated well with 100% Commitment to financial responsibilities Your work is valued as it should be

Cons

i didn't found any concern since 3 month's till know

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 1.0

Bad Experience

Sep 29, 2021 - Senior Operator in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

No one ask us about our performance and productavity

Cons

Low salaries Poor management Forced annual leave There is no medical insurance

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inhumane work environment

Sep 26, 2021 - Content Moderator in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is just work from hom

Cons

We can't choose the days we want to take as annual leave. Manager give us forced days. It's inhumane.

3 people found this review helpful

Oworkers

Hi again, everything is not TRUE the same employee (only ONE) sent bad comments, we will ask glassdoor to track the IP.

5. 1.0

Messy management

Sep 18, 2021 - Data Entry Specialist in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing is good, everthing is frustrating

Cons

It is unfair company, All hard work for agents and all benefits just for manager and her friends. Unqualifed manager cant deal with us, cant deal with clients. I think every one will lose in the end, this work can not continue with this terrible management

4 people found this review helpful

Oworkers

Hi again, absolutely not TRUE the same employee (only ONE) sent bad comments, we will ask glassdoor to track the IP.

6. 1.0

Not Recommended Place:

Sep 15, 2021 - Current Content Operator in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unfortunately, nothing is good,Not at all.

Cons

- There is NO System for attendance, annuals , quality of work, punishment, reward, salaries increase, and promotions. - manager promoted her Unqualified Friends without interview. - There is no training. you are left to skin or swim, and if you fall, no one is there to help you. - There is No opportunity for growth or chance to enhance or gain your skills. - Poor management and lack of communication - The best and more expensive work devices for managers, and the worst and the cheapest work devices for agents - Huge salaries for manager ,and low salaries for agents. - Manager don’t care about employees, and don’t care about clients , she just care about her friends.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0

Toxic work environment

Sep 5, 2021 - Current Content Moderator in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

None pros whats so ever

Cons

- there is no medical insurance. - salaries are very low and there is a huge gap between agent's salaries and manager's salaries. - manager assigning additional tasks to be done after our working hours and in our days off without paying overtime. - unprofessional management,we work without getting real training, and no one answers our concerns, they don't care about the quality of work. - Everyone talks bad about each other.

8 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0

Cairo- Egypt

Aug 31, 2021 - Shift Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hoping to learn more by joining Oworkers. However, I do regrect to work in such company.

Cons

- No proper feedback is given from our direct manager at that time. - managers has no comunnication skills in dealling with us in a profissinal way. - Offline promotion for some people, while they are not qualified as they have zero communication skills and doesn't know anything about management or crisis management, disregarding other people, without even an announcement of an open vacancy to give a fair chance to all of us. - They keep raising their salaries as management, and ignoring to raise agent's salaries, Although, we are working for this company for almost 2 years. They said that this is impossible, as the amount we are receiving is good enough.

7 people found this review helpful

Oworkers

Hi all of this is Absolutely NOT TRUE , as usual some unsatisfied employees try to spread wrong facts First of all your phrase "dealling with us in a profissinal way" > it is NOT english as 75 % of what you sent, so better to improve your english skill first before criticize your managers, 1- We raise the salaries each year, this year was a 7 % increase on Gross , unfortunetaly for you this is a Legal thing , Egypt gov oblige each companies to increase salaries , this is the best proof of your lies. 2- In a huge majority, We don"t have any complains for the top management as we are doing a anonymous survey every 3 months , 95 % of the employees are satisfied with their managers and with the company, as you can see it in this glassdoor profile, you are not I feel sorry for you , try an other company better fit to your need and good luck.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful work culture, supportive managers, excellent environment

Jun 25, 2021 - Senior Operator in Cairo, Cairo Governorate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, supportive managers and teammates, flexibility.

Cons

I didn't face any obstacles or downsides

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work in , flexible environment , supportive management

Jun 25, 2021 - Content Moderator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work in ,employee friendly company which gives apportunity to grow within the team. Very supportive management in all the ways , and it has a good exposure to the carer growth,

Cons

So far all good , don't have any to discuss

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews

Oworkers Reviews FAQs

Oworkers has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 73 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Oworkers to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Oworkers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Oworkers. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

87% of Oworkers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Oworkers 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Oworkers to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be benefits, management.