ProSites Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Lance McCollough

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"5 Years with Growing Company"

Current Employee - Management in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Temecula, CA

I have been working at ProSites full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with ProSites for 5 years and have advanced in my career every year that I've worked here. If you are a dedicated hard-worker, they will reward you. There is a ton of opportunity because the company is growing like crazy. The company is really cool about doing team building events, catered lunches, awesome holiday parties, etc. You can make your own flexible schedule, and dress casual at work, it's a really laid back company culture and a fun place to work. Also, for being located in Temecula, the pay is really competitive.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many cons to working here that I have found. The only thing I guess would be there is a lot of turnover in the service departments but I think that is to be expected with most companies because it is an entry level department.

Advice to Management

Continue to make employees happiness a priority.

"Not An Awful Place But A Better One Can Be Found"

I worked at ProSites full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are generally a pleasure to work with. End of month lunches paid for by the company. Flexible schedules. Benefits.

Cons

Outdated product offerings. Pay is far from competitive. Limited to no training provided. The company neglects proactive principles and instead seems stuck in a perpetually reactive cycle. The team selling the products are disinterested in learning about them. Morale is considerably low for a number of reasons and it tends to cause complacency throughout the company. Upper management has a habit of residing in the management echo chamber and little regard is given to employees' opinions or input. There is a severe lack of accountability throughout the entire company.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees (all of them - not just the golden children). There are some intuitive people there. Individuals require more approval than just a pat on the back at periodic meetings. Implement training.

3. "No More Long Commuting For Me!"

I have been working at ProSites full-time

Pros

Considering I was used to 1 1/2 hours of commuting one way, my now 20-minute drive allows me to regain my work/life balance. The company is very flexible, and offers remote and/or telecommuting work arrangements for some positions. The employees are great and really do care for their peers.

Cons

It's not perfect, but no company is. The new CEO is striving to drive change and re-ignite the Company's core values and mission. He is making everyone accountable and uphold the company's values.

Advice to Management

Continue embracing new ideas and keeping an open door. The employees are very smart and capable; we need to harness those qualities to get them more motivated, happy, and productive.

"Account Advisor - a company that cares & rewards"

Current Employee - Account Advisor in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Account Advisor in Temecula, CA

I have been working at ProSites full-time (More than a year)

Pros

401k Health Dental & Life insurance. Free catered end of the month lunch, team building events, casual dress, work your own flexible hours in the sales department, weekends off and the best Christmas party's ! This company continuously gives out incentives to keep things very exciting in the sales department. If you work hard, you can hit a 6 figure salary. They reward the top sales performers into the "summit club" which includes a luxury vacation at the end of each year. This company definitely keeps you on your toes and motivated.

Cons

This job isn't easy. Stress and overworking is the major downfall. I could definitely have a better work/life balance. But the financial reward is worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep the incentives coming, keep training us, and give us more products to stay competitive against other providers.

5. "Looks Like a Sinking Ship"

I have been working at ProSites full-time

Pros

Comp plan, autonomy, and access to management team.

Cons

Implementing short-term fixes to long-term problems

Hands-on board of directors that create knee-jerk reactions from exec management team.

Slow moving in regards to implementing new processes, programs, and products

Set expectations to clients that the company does not meet.

Building is old and smells bad.

Advice to Management

Figure out your market position and execute a plan to dominate that market position - stop playing in the middle ground.

6. "Sales"

I worked at ProSites full-time

Pros

Innovative, small company with good technology and products. Going through some growing pains with purchased company but is working on increasing their portfolio.

Cons

Need to keep up with competition and offer more services. Needs to update templates and add a few custom functions into templates for entry sales.

Advice to Management

Listen to your sales and service folks as they are front line and hear first hand what the customers are looking for

"Decent stepping stone"

I have been working at ProSites full-time

Pros

Good entry-level opportunities. The people that work at ProSites are generally friendly and get along well. It is a good place to start your career and then move on. Occasional team building events.

Cons

Pay is below industry standard. Dirty/old office building. Blatant favoritism. People whispering behind closed doors. High-school atmosphere with a lot of gossip. Upper management used to not micromanage but that is a thing of the past.

"Terrible Place to Work"

Former Employee - Account Advisor
    Former Employee - Account Advisor

I worked at ProSites full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Barely any. Get out of there will you can.

Cons

The billing department is one of the most intimidating departments to work with, and numerous clients have even expressed a negative attitude for the women working in the office. I have also had many sales become cancellations because this team does not accommodate specific client needs and instead pushes their own ways of doing things onto clients and employees alike. This department is very inflexible and clients are not comfortable reaching out to inquire about anything. Some even feel harassed after they have received numerous calls and voicemails about a declined credit card and do not return the calls until their website is shut down, and sometimes not even then. Passive aggressive emails are sent to AAs on many occasions due to issues that ultimately are this department’s responsibility. If an AA were to close an opportunity as won and the credit card information is declined, this department does not feel the need to reach out to the client or AA, and instead waits for someone else to realize that a problem occurred. Even then it falls on the sales team member to gather the card information, which seems to blur the lines of roles between sales and billing. Finally, this department is very unresponsive to AAs and clients, and many clients report that they waited on hold for extremely long times and did not get to speak with anyone. I have even called during business hours in the afternoon and had a similar experience.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and finally make some changes.

9. "Great Opportunity to Earn a ton of Money"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Advisor in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Advisor in Temecula, CA

I have been working at ProSites full-time (More than a year)

Pros

fun and energetic work environment, catered lunches, fun work events, uncapped earning ability, great management

Cons

Like any job, people gossip. Just keep your head down and focus on making money

10. "Good Company"

Pros

Good starting pay, great benefits, free end of month lunch, incredibly friendly staff

Cons

There are some very intelligent people who work here, but with no work ethic.