Process Retail Group Reviews

Updated Dec 21, 2020

2.9
Process Retail Group President & CEO Scott Feldner (no image)
Scott Feldner
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Culture

May 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cares about employees, has cool culture, great products, always something new. Lots of opportunities to participate in outside events to benefit others. Management genuinely cares.

Cons

Company has a very high quality and delivery bar for its customers-retail customers are very demanding

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and we are grateful that you enjoyed your time with our organization. We do truly care about our colleagues and we strive each and every day to provide more and unique opportunities for our teams to engage with each other inside and outside of work. Thank you

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Procrastinating Results

Dec 21, 2020 - Manager in New Berlin, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good paid time off and holidays.

Cons

Not a positive workplace. Lots of mistakes made on a daily basis. No real professionals work here anymore. Huge turn around as a manager I was always training new employees, because the company does not like to hire people on. There are people that have been there 5+ years and have not even got a offer. The positions are way underpaid for the skillset required to work at Process, especially in the Accent side of the business. Managers are not willing to listen to the employees and loose outstanding employees because of this. Ill stop here but I really do not recommend working for Process Retail Group.

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are incredibly proud of our dedicated workforce, and have been pleased to turn many temporary employees into full-time Process Retail Group employees. Our manufacturing team continues to produce high quality output and we look forward to continuing to replicate that strong personal and professional approach to Creating Results.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work!

Apr 17, 2020 - Office in New Berlin, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel this is a great place to work. The company is filled with passionate, creative, talented employees who genuinely care about the success of the business. Work/life balance is encouraged by the Leadership Team. Every day is different, new exciting products to work with every day. There are many programs put in place to create a positive work environment for all employees.

Cons

Being a small company, there is not a lot of room for advancement.

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are proud of the talented employees we have working in this business and continue to strive to make this a great place to work on a daily basis.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Some good employees carrying the team

Apr 24, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workdays are not repetitive, benefits are standard

Cons

Accountability is left to employees rather than management. Company went through major layoffs late 2018 and restructuring of roles has left some bitter. Communication is not strong. Supervisor was overworked to the point where she could not provide proper training to help alleviate her own workload.

President & CEO

We appreciate your feedback and continuously strive to alleviate pain points for our employees. Improvements with communication and accountability are ongoing goals for our company. We understand transition can be difficult and have put efforts in to place to ensure training and restructured roles are improved going forward.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great employee centric company

Jul 12, 2014 - Development in New Berlin, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Focused, They hold meetings throughout the year where all employees, managers, and investors discuss as peers where the company should head. Including where to invest. Balanced Life And Work Structure, they keep all employees health and wellness at the forefront. Personally I have never had to put in after hours time. Very stable company, they look at sure things and keep their spending in line. They know how to manage client expectations and in return have much more trust from their clients. Well above 70% of projects lead to production runs or larger opportunities. Good years lead to money being reinvested into the company; from prospering employees, adding talent, to brining in new technologies. Trust in employees to be experts, they hire talent and let that talent lead the company. Growing company that plays in all retail display categories. Giving employees something new to learn and expand on with every project. Large Client List, they work with leading brands in all industries.

Cons

They are safe with their investments, so investments need to be championed by a majority of the company and need a direct correlation to success. Which can sometimes be hard to achieve with cutting edge technology.

President & CEO

We appreciate your detailed feedback. We also pride ourselves on work life balance and the relationships we have built Fortune 500 companies we create shopper marketing experiences for. Our investment strategy is always evolving and we continue to prioritize investing in most needed areas that will allow our company the opportunity to modernize and remain profitable

6. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Vise President

Dec 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to mention.

Cons

Ownership hired a person incapable of growing a company. DCI is a perfect example! Top corporation brought down to nothing with no remorse to the valued employees that made them successful!

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the direction our company is heading. We have a positive outlook for 2019 and have made many changes in the past year with leadership, processes and technology to ensure a bright future going forward. I would be pleased to go into more detail if you are interested in meeting to discuss your thoughts

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A very Grimm future ahead.

Oct 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some really good employees that still work there.

Cons

Management needs a major overhaul from the top.

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Process Retail Group. We have made several leadership changes this year and continue to assess and make positive changes to support business needs. We value the great employees we have and provide ongoing opportunities for feedback internally in order to continue evolving as an employee-centric organization.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This was a disappointing experience

Aug 22, 2014 - Assembly Lead in Kenosha, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The men with whom I worked weren't necessarily top notch but they were hard-working and wanted to provide for their families. I enjoyed getting to know them and work with them.

Cons

Company is still going through management changes. The workforce is primarily temporary and as a result turnover is very high. Pay is meager, opportunities for advancement are non-existent. Management has a difficult time adapting to the changing environment and competition from overseas. There seems to be no clear vision for what lies ahead except to do what they have always done.

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review Process Retail Group. In the time that has passed since your review we have taken steps to instate new management who is highly focused on improving our culture and fine-tuning the direction of the company. Our temporary workforce is only used to handle our peak seasons in our manufacturing and assembly areas to ensure we can remain agile and flexible. Additionally, we introduced a VOICE committee comprised of non-management employees to lead conversations on changes in policies that help make PRG a great place to work.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Design

Dec 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great people that are hard working and creative. Company is repositioning for new growth. New team in leadership roles that will take the company in new directions.

Cons

Manufacturing was old school and needs modernization.

President & CEO

Thank you for your review of Process Retail Group. We continue to evaluate our manufacturing needs and make improvements in process, procedures and equipment on an on-going basis.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Doubtful Future

Aug 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tried to do work life balance

Cons

Tried to do work life balance without believing in it. Management is without vision.

President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Process Retail Group. In recent months we communicated our work/life balance policy which allows employees flexibility in both times and location of work. We encourage employees to build their schedule in such a way that allows both work and personal priorities to be taken care of by speaking with their direct manager for approvals. Our vision for the company is being addressed with leadership and input from our great employees and we are working to craft an updated vision statement, mission statement and core values in the next few weeks as part of our Strategic Planning Process.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews