Process Retail Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 7, 2018

2.7
Scott Feldner

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great employee centric company"

Current Employee - Development in New Berlin, WI
    Current Employee - Development in New Berlin, WI

I have been working at Process Retail Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee Focused, They hold meetings throughout the year where all employees, managers, and investors discuss as peers where the company should head. Including where to invest.

Balanced Life And Work Structure, they keep all employees health and wellness at the forefront. Personally I have never had to put in after hours time.

Very stable company, they look at sure things and keep their spending in line. They know how to manage client expectations and in return have much more trust from their clients. Well above 70% of projects lead to production runs or larger opportunities. Good years lead to money being reinvested into the company; from prospering employees, adding talent, to brining in new technologies.

Trust in employees to be experts, they hire talent and let that talent lead the company.

Growing company that plays in all retail display categories. Giving employees something new to learn and expand on with every project.

Large Client List, they work with leading brands in all industries.

Cons

They are safe with their investments, so investments need to be championed by a majority of the company and need a direct correlation to success. Which can sometimes be hard to achieve with cutting edge technology.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead the industry in Employee Work/Life Balance. Keep placing faith into your talent and their expertise.

Try to invest in one large enhancement per department per year; to equally grow each one of them. On really good years open up large investments to multiple times per year.

Jun 6, 2018 – President & CEO

We appreciate your detailed feedback. We also pride ourselves on work life balance and the relationships we have built Fortune 500 companies we create shopper marketing experiences for. Our... More

2. "A very Grimm future ahead."

I worked at Process Retail Group full-time

Pros

There are some really good employees that still work there.

Cons

Management needs a major overhaul from the top.

Advice to Management

Realize your business approach either current or past doesn’t work.

Oct 8, 2018 – President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Process Retail Group. We have made several leadership changes this year and continue to assess and make positive changes to support... More

3. "Doubtful Future"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

I worked at Process Retail Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Tried to do work life balance

Cons

Tried to do work life balance without believing in it. Management is without vision.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees without drowning their voices with your own

Aug 7, 2018 – President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Process Retail Group. In recent months we communicated our work/life balance policy which allows employees flexibility in both times and... More

"Design"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

I worked at Process Retail Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Really great people that are hard working and creative. Company is repositioning for new growth. New team in leadership roles that will take the company in new directions.

Cons

Manufacturing was old school and needs modernization.

Advice to Management

Wish them well on new path to success

Jun 6, 2018 – President & CEO

Thank you for your review of Process Retail Group. We continue to evaluate our manufacturing needs and make improvements in process, procedures and equipment on an on-going basis.

"This was a disappointing experience"

Former Employee - Assembly Lead in Kenosha, WI
    Former Employee - Assembly Lead in Kenosha, WI

I worked at Process Retail Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The men with whom I worked weren't necessarily top notch but they were hard-working and wanted to provide for their families. I enjoyed getting to know them and work with them.

Cons

Company is still going through management changes. The workforce is primarily temporary and as a result turnover is very high. Pay is meager, opportunities for advancement are non-existent. Management has a difficult time adapting to the changing environment and competition from overseas. There seems to be no clear vision for what lies ahead except to do what they have always done.

Advice to Management

Remove the old culture and hire an entirely new staff with innovative ideas.

Jun 6, 2018 – President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to review Process Retail Group. In the time that has passed since your review we have taken steps to instate new management who is highly focused on improving our... More

6. "Always something new!"

Pros

Fast paced, always something new to challenge you. great coworkers

Cons

Bonuses are weak if any at all, even after high profit years.

Advice to Management

the all company meeting are the same meeting year after year. I could recite 2/3rds of what will be said before the meeting starts. Give me something inspiring!

Jun 6, 2018 – President & CEO

We appreciate your feedback! We have made efforts over the years to keep a great team in place. Our quarterly meetings have improved with insights from each team on large projects and upcoming... More