Proclinical Reviews | Glassdoor

Proclinical Reviews

Updated Oct 13, 2019

4.4
Proclinical CEO Daniel Smart (no image)
Daniel Smart
Pros
  • "Great to have a quarterly (rather than monthly) commission structure so you can build a big quarter and make some decent cash if you are consistent(in 7 reviews)

• "g, LinkedIn Recruiter Licences for everyone and access to all major job boards)(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours (seriously) forget having a life, commission sucks, you don't make any real money unless you are a principal and above(in 5 reviews)

• "My advice, keep your options open - ask upfront what their commission structure look like (if you don't understand it) they won the jackpot(in 4 reviews)

"Recruiting"

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great L&D Program - Realistic KPIs

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment.

Proclinical2019-03-12

"Take precautions....."

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, decent team events, enjoy some people you work with. Some managers are selfish, others you'll enjoy working with.

Cons

Where do I start.... First, every 5 star review is completed by a Director to boost the overall score, and you are right they are allowed to have an opinion but no Director will ever say something negative. How do I know? Because they ask directors to leave positive reviews... Second, revolving door - staffing agencies will have that so nothing new there but ask why the revolving door? Ever since I have been... here alot of people left, quit etc Long hours (seriously) forget having a life, commission sucks, you don't make any real money unless you are a principal and above. Third, alot of favoritism..I mean alot. If you are not a top biller understand you have 3 months till you get booted. 6 months to get the ball rolling. Oh yeah, if you are dating a director then you are in luck, you dont have to work so hard. (Sarcasm) Fourth, I'll have to say certain offices are better than others but still poor management, alot of micro management across multiple offices. My advice, keep your options open - ask upfront what their commission structure look like (if you don't understand it) they won the jackpot! You are clueless so it's easy to tell you you are going to make money when in reality you wont, and that's how they get you.

Advice to Management

Certain managers need to be let go, people shouldn't be managed but led. Process are managed not people. I wouldn't recommend an experience recruiter to work here, coming from someone with experience.

Proclinical2019-09-08
  3. "Decent"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for more than a year

Pros

fun environment and great people to work with

Cons

high turnover, if you do not hit target you will get fired not great commission

Proclinical2019-07-11

"ProClinical - An Amazing Company"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined ProClinical straight out of college and could not have been happier with my decision. The company not only provides a great working environment but I was surrounded by a caring and highly motivated group of people. The company quickly provided me with the necessary training that allowed me to become highly familiar with my vertical and also gave me the skills needed to become a successful recruiter. At the... same time, the company continuously provided a fun and enjoyable working environment. My managers and peers were always highly supportive of me and of each other and this made my work even more fun. I recently left the company to pursue a career in medicine and everyone could not have been nicer to me about it. In fact, I am continuing to support the company remotely. I would sugest anyone to join this company!

Cons

Recruitment can be difficult (it’s the nature of the beast) but ProClinical gives you all the tools to succeed!!!

Proclinical2018-06-28

"Great Culture and Great Coworkers"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

ProClinical has a great culture of teaching and instilling the values that will make you successful. Recruitment is not easy but they provide you all the tools/education/support that will help take that next step in your career. Promotion standards are clearly defined and you are encouraged to asked questions if you not sure about a particular process. Then, there is the camaraderie of hanging out with your... coworkers and of course the incentives - like go-kart racing or helicopter rides.

Cons

I do not have any cons about ProClinical as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Excellent support structure and collaborative environment!

Proclinical2018-01-23

"Great development opportunities and earning potential"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ProClinical started trading in the US from New York and Philly almost three years ago. I was one of the first employees and this has been the most satisfying period of my career. ProClinical have prioritized the development of staff and focused on delivering a quality service to an exciting client base. This has driven the impressive growth of the business. We celebrate our success and work hard. All in all, a fun... place to be!

Cons

Nothing to note - very happy

Proclinical2018-01-09

"Fantastic Company"

Principal Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Proclinical

Pros

Excellent sourcing techniques, First Class Training. Great support and visibility from all management from co-workers through to the CEO and directors. Amazing team building and perks for hitting targets. Great culture within the company. I even went on a helicopter ride round New York Harbour!

Cons

All very positive and great enviroment

Proclinical2017-03-24

"Good for a recruiting place"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good vibes from people, friendly environment and lively after work drinks, great training

Cons

Long hours, high pressure and drive to meet KPIs

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Proclinical2019-10-13

"Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Proclinical full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Achievable and fair targets - Open door policy (management) - Family feel even though it's a big and growing company - Opportunity for everyone - Get to meet colleagues who work in other international offices - Friendly atmosphere

Cons

- Nothing comes to mind

Proclinical2019-05-05

"The best place I've worked."

Former Employee - Resourcing Consultant in London, England

I worked at Proclinical full-time for less than a year

Pros

What can I say that hasn’t been echoed in these reviews, if you want to get into recruitment, this is the place to be. - I’ve only been with ProClinical for 5 months, but it must be the most pleasurable 5 working months I have ever had, if it wasn’t for the opportunity that was presented to me (a big career change outside of the industry) I would like to think I would have had a career at ProClinical. - The... glowing praise can be seen with the constant growth and evolution of the company as well as the retention rate. I always heard horror stories about recruitment and was always rather wary, but ProClinical isn’t that place. Great working atmosphere, with colleagues and management that genuinely want to see you succeed, both in and out of your direct team. It’s a collaborative environment. - Amazing training can get anyone up to speed with the processes and the systems.

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any cons, other than if you don’t work hard, you won’t succeed here, and that’s more to do with the individual than the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, it's clearly working, it will be exciting to see where ProClinical will be in the next few years!

Proclinical2019-02-20