ProspectUs Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
David Gold
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good agency helped me find work"

Former Employee - Temp in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Temp in London, England (UK)

Pros

Friendly consultants that are very proactive

Cons

It took a while to get assessed and on their books but once I was registered with them, I was put forward for quite a few positions

2. "One of a kind"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at ProspectUs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Treated as an individual, supported completely by management and encouraged to develop. Real engagement in the sector. The freedom to support clients and candidates for the right reasons, service delivery above everything. Good benefits and annual leave, the best team of people I have ever worked with mixing fun with professionalism and leading to high retention rates.

Cons

I generally don't have any, things are resolved quickly which never leads to a build up of gripes.

Advice to Management

To a certain degree, if it isn't broken don't fix it, I'm proud to work for Prospectus, there will always be improvements and better ways of working, which are always listened to and addressed when needed. My feelings are we attract and retain the best consultants in the industry, not just in reflections of billings but personalities and supporting one another. Prospectus also offers a unique feeling of allowing people to be who they truly are in the workplace. I will be here hopefully for many more years.

3. "Good pay for a bad job"

Pros

You get paid well, you work with a good group of people, the staff anyway, and if you love a challenge this is the place for you.

Cons

Dreadful job, making unemployed people so frustrated and scared you will sanction them, that they sign off, management are under impossible target's which they put on you.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff