- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Oakland, CA
- - Fremont, CA
- - Emeryville, CA
- - Kansas
- - Kansas City, MO Area
- - Overland Park, KS
- - Lenexa, KS
Found 17 of over 17 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2013 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very driven management and company cares about their employees.
None that I can think of so far.
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The benefits were okay and some of the people.
The executive team was only out for themselves
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 14, 2018 - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coworkers are great. We try to keep each other positive. Great Benefits (because you will need antidepressants and anxiety meds.
I feel sick every day I pull into the parking lot. Management is non-existent or has checked out and is coasting towards retirement. Management has no relationships with employees, This company could be a moneymaker if they had good management. Sweat shop atmosphere. bizarre attendance point system. you cant even go home sick if "the computer doesn't have time available" . Management has no people skills. Wont look employees in the eyes when they talk to you. If you are going to shut this department down.....lets get this ball rolling...we could all be outside working in our yards soon.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Mar 8, 2018 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Coworkers and atmosphere everyone is friendly and nice. Benefits (insurance and time off)
Lack of leadership and management. We don't have any support as far as learning tools. Our system is very slow and difficult which is miserable for us and in turn we get the upset customers. There is lack of management we have NO communication whatsoever. Lack of pay. Eventually you'll be doing more and more than your role calls for with no compensation.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 7, 2018 - Tier II Customer Service in Overland Park, KSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Insurance, co-workers, free ice, nice pond to look at outside.
Lack of management and zero leadership. Once you are out of training, you are on your own. Department moral is extremely low. Although it is a small business; it is owned by Deluxe Corporation. HR and management does not have the time to listen, change or create a positive working environment. The rules are the rules and that is final. Co-workers are amazing and is a shame no one is rewarded or praised because no one has the time to stop and notice.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 22, 2017 - Production Line Worker in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing health benefits and awesome co-workers
Where to start? First off the management is completely out of touch with their production staff. They make decisions independently without consulting the employees whose lives they are affecting. The only way to get ahead in the company is to be the same ethnicity as the management. They constantly make you do overtime and set higher and higher goals to reach and don't care how hard they have to make you work to reach those goals. They never do anything nice for the hardworking people there ie catered lunch or bonuses. They refuse to give decent pay raises or training to qualified employees unless you are the correct ethnicity. Management is always watching you and their favorite thing to do is obsessively monitor your attendance points because they almost take joy in firing long time employees due to it. Don't bother trying to get ahead unless you speak fluent Spanish.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 23, 2017 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cool, down to earth co-workers, some quality products (booklets).
Non-existent management top-tier management, police-state approach to call center, but an observable hierarchy of those who are making good pay who are completely separated from the hardcore problems.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 12, 2017 - Customer Service Representative in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Standard benefit package from Deluxe
This place is being mismanaged and run into the ground by Deluxe. They laid off the entire customer service team in Oakland and moved it to a unprepared and untrained team in Kansas City. More layoffs are coming in the Oakland location. They have mandatory overtime for 4+ years and change your schedule without notice. Employees are all unhappy but still scared to lose their jobs. The only thing that matters to Deluxe is the almighty dollar. Employee or customer satisfaction take a back seat to profits. Executive management have all jumped ship recently if that tells you anything.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 8, 2016 - Will Call in Emeryville, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Pay, Guaranteed full time and overtime. Nice co-workers and near food court area.
To many changes, Feels like i am being watched all the time.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 26, 2016 - Production Line in Fremont, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great employees that posses a lot of talent. They are also extremely hardworking individuals who look out for each other. You can also learn a lot of skills at any position in this company. And you get a decent salary as well.
Every day is over time because they always set higher and higher expectations. However, there's a major oversight or burning out your employees. A lot of people are being pressured into working long hours, and looked down upon by management if they don't put in a certain amount of overtime. And if they put in too much OT then they are reprimanded.Continue reading