Push Agency Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jonathan Sacks

1. "PUSH: A well balanced full service promotional staffing company that I absolutely love working for!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Push Agency full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Push continuously develops and always strives to be better; priding itself on being a family and of being of service with 12+ years experience PUSH has produced the largest talent pool the industry has to offer. The PUSH Agency provides innovation, culture and fun both internally and to its clients alike.
    Definition PUSH: A well balanced full service promotional staffing company that offers turn-key solutions, AKA 'one-stop shop', providing marketing agencies and brands around the world top quality talent that is armed with the training and tools needed to produce brand awareness, increased sales to ensure results and successful activations. LMP

Cons

I can't think of one let alone twenty words... hmmm, uh hmmm. Lalala. Am I at 20 words yet? Blah blah haha yes!

Advice to Management

Keep going- You're doing it right!

"Never was paid for my work"

Former Employee - Promotional Model in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Promotional Model in Miami, FL

Pros

Fun people to work events with

Cons

No payment
    $25 canceled check fee for replacement check never received

Advice to Management

Pay timely. I never received payment for promotion worked last May!! When I called and notified HR of this, I was told they could send another check but there would be a $25 dollar fee..for a check I never received!! With no recourse I aggreed and gave them updated address as I had moved by this time. It has now been 4 months since that call and I still have never received a check! I am certain if I called avain they would say they sent it and charge another $25 until I am not owed any money. The people I was in contact with were great but I don't like working for free which is exactly what happened at this point.

"Mixed feelings - not feeling too welcomed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Push Agency full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have great team building events. most of the new staff is easier to get along with, and usually is nicer.
    They are flexible with scheduling, at least that's what they say (There's a lot of side eye for time off requests)

Cons

They're still very inconsistent with their "core values" & HR policies by not really applying them to everyone. The staff that has been there longer than a year gets away with a lot.

Definitely lots of favoritism, management does a great job a hiding their personal relationships with said favorite staff. With newer people they more stand off-ish and have a little bit of a cold shoulder period where you're not really acknowledged because of such high turn over.

I found interesting, during my interview the emphasized so much on how drama will not be tolerated, and will be cause for termination. Yet, the most dramatic staff are the ones that have been there the longest.

No 401k

High insurance premiums

Advice to Management

It'd be nice if you were as cool and down to earth with everyone and not just the the favorites.

Feb 2, 2017 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience working at our corporate office. I am sad to hear that your experience at PUSH Agency did not match our intentions of being the best place that ... More

4. "PUSH Agency - A+"

Current Employee - National Accounts Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - National Accounts Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Push Agency full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PUSH has a great work environment and is comprised of a wonderful diverse employees. The job is never the same and keeps you on your toes. At PUSH you are valued and respected at every level. There is flexibility and a real team feel.

Cons

For some it is a very fast pace industry which might cause stress is some individuals. You have to be a self motivated, no excuses kind of person.

Advice to Management

Continue to value and compensate your employees and they will still as loyal to you and you are to them.

Dec 22, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time to discuss your experience as an Account Manager with us. We are glad to hear you are feeling valued as a member of our team.

5. "OUTSTANDING! BEST PLACE TO WORK..."

I have been working at Push Agency full-time

Pros

Culture, Innovation, Family, Teamwork, of Service, Adaptable, Responsible

Cons

Can't think of any sorry.

Advice to Management

401K

Dec 22, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with us. We will take your feedback about the 401k into consideration and thank you for the suggestion.

"Feeling Over Looked"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Rochester, NY

Pros

I do like this company and working the 2 events I did were fun. The managers AM I worked for was amazing. I really like the assignments.

Cons

I get picked to do 1 job a year, this sucks because BA is my true background and they give the jobs in my city to ppl from other cities its really frustrating. I am also willing to travel and I'm still overlooked. I have verifiable social media networks because of my career so I just want to know how is selection done.

Advice to Management

I don't think its just me I have spoken to number of people who have issues with payment and booking. I really love it here and just want to be able to grow and be great :)

Oct 21, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience as a Brand Ambassador. Every market is different, from the number of Brand Ambassadors in the market to the frequency of ... More

"brand ambassador"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Push Agency part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

they are really good comapny, they take care of their staff but also their clients. They always pay good (18$/hr is a minimum) and they pay on time. They offer interesting jobs.

Cons

I don't see to many disadvantages. Maybe that it is difficult when you are new it is difficult to be booked. You have to wait until somebody "accidantally" book you, and then you start being booked.

Advice to Management

Maybe should get more events, but I think that is in interest of everybody. Maybe should pay weekly or at least biweekly.

Jun 15, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience as a Brand Ambassador with PUSH Agency. I am happy to hear that you are excited about the assignments we offer, as well ... More

8. "Would recommend this company"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Push Agency (More than a year)

Pros

Works great events that are usually a lot of fun. Has well known companies as clients that will look great on your resume.

Cons

Usually takes more then 30 days to pay, around 45 to 60 days.

Advice to Management

Try to pay closer to 30 days

Jun 15, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

We are so happy to hear that you would recommend PUSH Agency to other Brand Ambassadors. I couldn't agree more that our assignments are very fun and a great resume builder. We will take your feedback ... More

"Seems like a good first job, but somewhat of a step down if you have your degree or good work experience"

Former Employee - Booking Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Booking Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Push Agency full-time

Pros

Young, fun atmosphere in the heart of Tempe.

Cons

You’re on call 24/7, overworked and underpaid

Advice to Management

The turnover rate was pretty bad when I was there and could be a little discouraging. Also, the pay is not great or worth the work and stress that’s put into this job. Agency life just isn’t for everyone.

Jun 15, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience working with us. I am sad to hear that your experience at PUSH Agency did not match our intentions of being the best ... More

10. "Thankful to be here"

Current Employee - Booking Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Booking Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Push Agency full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a lot that I like about this company but to sum it up I would have to say… The people, fun culture, recognition for hard work and kind management.. I do feel that I am part of a family and not just another number… also love the free snacks :) I was recently nominated as the “PUSH ROCKSTAR” of the month and that was very cool. I have worked at a lot of places before and PUSH is my favorite!

Cons

We work a lot as a booking manager! Lots of responsibility riding on your shoulders… Often you have to take your work home with you… Company covers your cell phone. Got to be a type A person. No sleep for the wicked :)

Advice to Management

Lots of young people, could be time for some gray hairs :)