RIZAP Reviews | Glassdoor

RIZAP Reviews

Updated Nov 8, 2018

Found 2 reviews

2.6
  1. "Company with super high turnover rate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sembawang Estate, North

I worked at RIZAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High basic in the fitness industry Head office is a listed company in Japan with deep pockets

Cons

Long work hours, trainers are expected to work from 7am to 11pm; non personal training hours are considered non-working hours, trainers are required to justify their non personal training hours. Management have zero experience in the fitness industry. No foresight in business development Unethical in man management. Manager micromanage and no business development foresight Poor marketing campaign. Trainers... are expected to sell over-priced and poor supplement products No career progression Too many restrictions and layers in the company, it is very hard to complete targeted timeline. Very low commission tier, trainers will only earn between $8-$48 per session. A personal training session cost about $218 or more per session. Trainers are expected to go beyond their job description like going into marketing or even cleaning the toilet.

Advice to Management

None, they are resistant to change and will only follow their “Japan” method.

RIZAP2018-11-08
  2. "Company introduction"

I have been working at RIZAP full-time

Pros

We are currently preparing to launch a store in Santa Monica and our Head Quarter is in New York. Over 50 stores in Japan and carries nearly 40000 membership. Japan's no.1 personal training gym.

Cons

We are still on growing phase so we do actually need more compassion with vitality to boost up this business opening. Althiough, we have a concreate training method for trainiers to enhance the career and mind motivation.

Advice to Management

We do have a managerial training to control KPI and HR matter in order to enchant customers. We offfer high end price thus, indeed we will follow up individual customers to reach to the better results.

RIZAP2015-08-13