KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 275 of over 501 reviews

4.0
Radancy President & CEO Michelle Abbey
Michelle Abbey
Pros
  • "Good work/life balance and benefits(in 43 reviews)

• "The Paris office has great people and a supportive management(in 25 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sadly the blame falls on these people instead of upper management where it belongs(in 19 reviews)

• "The work/life balance was pretty lopsided to be honest(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Radancy and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

AE

Aug 31, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone you meet is so nice!

Cons

There are a lot of training modules - although they are very helpful

2. 5.0

Great Place to Learn & Grow

Jun 22, 2021 - Director in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leaders are never trying to impose a certain working style on their team. I've worked under several different individuals at Radancy and they all were focused on being a support system for their employees. No one ever tries to micromanage. It's always about collaboration, which makes for a really healthy learning environment. Everyone who works at Radancy has a genuine desire to help their clients; from Account Services, to the people on the backend.

Cons

Although this has been tweaked a lot, the systems that are in place to have one part of Radancy communicate with another can sometimes involve a lot of relaying. Something that can typically be summed up in an email, usually needs to be processed and ticketed for filing purposes. This can sometimes cause delays.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

166 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Room for growth, easy going company culture, smart peers

Jul 27, 2021 - Senior Technology Engineer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to grow and get promoted if you can get along well with your coworkers and balance your knowledge with business needs. Handled the pandemic really well, supported employees and WFH, with most if not all people in the tech groups allowed to WFH indefinitely.

Cons

Some people can be pretty abrasive, typical in tech, but luckily it isn't many and they don't usually last long.

VP, Marketing & Internal Communications

Thank you for your kind review of our company and our culture. Taking care of our employees is always a top priority for us – from opportunities to grow and advance your career to work arrangements that fit your needs. We’re glad you’re a part of our team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Excellent company that has managed to stay on top of trends

Aug 4, 2021 - Senior Brand Consultant in McLean, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Customer dedication Mobility Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Generous PTO

Cons

Not really a downside, but you need to be technically astute regardless of your position., The company does have tutorials to help. Ir is not and really has never been a typical advertising agency, but creative skills are much in demand.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Team

Aug 10, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Radancy had a great team in Chicago - very determined but always willing to help.

Cons

No real cons if I’m being honest. Only been here for about 6 months but I like it.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Aug 17, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Energetic and diverse clients Competitive PTO

Cons

Disorganize leadership Easy turnover due to burnout

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Autonomy, Expertise, and Stability

Nov 3, 2020 - Digital Media Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

TMP is a large agency that has positioned itself as AOR for HUGE clients particularly in the recruitment space. Pretty much everyone is working on DR campaigns for household name brands. Furthermore, I was not at all micromanaged in this role, and I do feel my expertise was respected and implemented. The size of the agency and its clientele made it so there was very little employee turnover.

Cons

Unfortunately, a nuance of the low turnover is the difficulty to "move up the ladder" and attain leadership mobility. It seems to take quite a few years to rise from hands-on-keyboard experience to leadership roles. I perceive the turnover TMP does have is mostly folks leveraging the big-name client experience they get there for promotions at other companies/agencies. Sometimes, there are discrepancies in technical understanding between leadership teams and the actual analysts trafficking media campaigns. The work/life balance was pretty lopsided to be honest. I didn't love being sporadically busy during the week to have my weekends monopolized by last-minute client requests.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 2.0

Going downhill... fast

Apr 20, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-You’ll gain great experience at a large company that touches everything in the recruitment marketing sphere -Great co-workers -Great PTO

Cons

-Low pay (compared to the industry average) -Poor work life balance -Little support from upper management when account teams raise red flags and ask for help -Less than stellar business structure that silos teams as assembly workers and doesn’t create a culture of cross-communication and collaboration -Next to zero company culture or identity outside of a name change and getting to choose between a hat, a tshirt, or a mug because of it -Very poor onboarding and training experience (I imagine it’s even worse if you onboard remotely)

7 people found this review helpful

VP, Marketing & Internal Communications

Thank you for your input as we value all feedback and take your concerns seriously. We are continuously striving to make sure our employees have the resources and support needed to achieve work/life balance to avoid burnout. When you need support or have concerns about upper management, please communicate these directly to your manager so they can escalate to the proper individuals. As you know, one of our priorities in 2021 and beyond is making sure that we are improving our onboarding and training experience and we are accomplishing this though strategic hiring as well as initiatives to improve our employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you are seeing improvements in these areas.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Interesting and challenging work, run lean

Jun 1, 2021 - Vice President Client Strategy in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

great people, interesting clients, challenging work

Cons

Agency life can be high volume, and staffed thin

1 person found this review helpful
    11. 4.0

Great job to have

Apr 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work with smart, talented people across the globe. The work is challenging with lots of variety. Recently (after several years of working here) we have been offered a 401K which was very important to me. Great clients too.

Cons

Salary not as competitive, but I have seen many good changes in other areas.

2 people found this review helpful

Employee Engagement Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that we have great talent throughout our global locations and the variety of work with a great roster of clients is what makes our work so interesting. We have worked very hard to provide a competitive compensation package that gives our employees the benefits they need for the overall wellness for them personally and for their families.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Reviews