Real Integrated Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2019

Found 31 reviews

"I love my team"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

My favorite part about working at RI is by far the people I get to interact with on a daily basis. The team here is easily the best I've ever been a part of. It always baffled me how they've been able to hire so many truly genuine, kind people. It's really satisfying knowing that I have a solid support system regardless of what the job throws at me. It's also just plain fun working with these people who have become my...

Cons

They are few and far between.

Real Integrated2018-11-30

"An Agency without any Creatives"

I worked at Real Integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There was popcorn... but they took that away.

Cons

What is an agency without any creatives?...

Advice to Management

Get new management and hire an actual Art Director or 2? Throw in a Creative Director as well. You know, actual talent. Also while you're at it quit hustling and plagiarizing. I would spend more time on this section but I know management won't do anything about it.

Real Integrated2019-06-06

"They are just Terrible"

I worked at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

Freshers can learn about the industry

Cons

Working at this place was the worst experience of my life, and I am not exaggerating. Some people who have spent a few years with this company think that they are gods and underestimate everyone. You don't have any room to grow, to put your ideas forward, or to give a small suggestion. Yo are just a puppet who does what he or she is asked to do.

Advice to Management

Bring in real talent and show the door to some egoistic managers.

Real Integrated2019-05-22

"Very stressful and unorganized."

I worked at Real Integrated full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of the people were amazing to work with and the clients had fun projects to be a part of. Hard working, motivated, and cared about giving the best quality of work they could even though they'd be pushed to work long hours and be told they had to stay late last minute.

Cons

Unorganized and terrible guidance from the management and higher-ups in charge. Felt like many unqualified people moved up because they just stuck around the longest, and now they are just taking advantage of being in power until they run what used a to be a great company into the ground.

Advice to Management

Bring in people who can actually make a difference and organize the agency properly. Also stop creating multiple fake reviews to boost up your rating.

Real Integrated2019-04-30

"Horrible environment, toxic management, grim outlook"

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Since the company has 40+ years of history as a functioning traditional advertising agency (Solomon-Friedman Advertising), there is some "legitimate" experience to be gained for someone just starting out in the field. If you want to learn to work under extreme pressure toward arbitrary deadlines created by internal incompetence, all while being treated poorly, this place will help build that kind of character!

Cons

Toxic behavior from everyone, incompetence everywhere, and a total lack of creative talent means YOU often get to be the one trying to run a hustle on your clients. You will crash into a career dead-end as you become part of a company culture steeped in unethical behavior and dishonest business. The management team makes people uncomfortable at every turn, and there is zero awareness when it comes to work-life balance,...

Advice to Management

What's Next? Sadly, for most of you, the realization that you've squandered the prime of your careers pretending you were good at this and haven't squirreled away nearly what you needed to for retirement. Good luck trying to keep this con going. Your moral bankruptcy is bound to translate into real world squalor eventually.

Real Integrated2019-04-08
  6. "Progressive, lots of fun"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

Super nice, modern offices and a great team to work with. Seems like somebody ends up crying laughing on a near daily basis. RI is an objectively fun place to work and they're always looking for the next new trend or advancement to give us a leg up on the competition.

Cons

Workloads are high right now, but that should change as we make some new hires.

Real Integrated2018-12-30

"I love RI"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

As someone who's built a 20+ year career in marketing. I can say confidently that RI is one of the best companies anyone can hope to work for. Management values client relationships over anything else, which provides clear expectations for me and makes it incredibly easy to work to the best of my ability.

Cons

Just that some clients can be a pain to work with. Sometimes our great reputation creates unrealistic on their end.

Real Integrated2018-12-17

"Solid company"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

RI has been good to work so far - the vibe I get is that they care more about their employees' approaches and work ethic than their actual results. In other words, they're confident that if we're doing things the right way, the results will come. I'm never going to get flak if a project I'm working on fails as long as I did my part. You can't say that at a lot of places.

Cons

Every now and then I've gotten a rude client. Other than that the job is really a joy.

Real Integrated2018-11-05
  9. "Love it here...great people, great atmosphere....awesome office!"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

I really enjoy working at Real Integrated. The people I work with are super nice and welcoming...the management team really cares about the employees and the work we are doing for our clients. Everyone is willing to jump in and help as well which is something new for me. I really like it here and think we do some great work too!!

Cons

No real cons to mention as of yet...outside of all of the construction around the office...but that is supposed to end soon anyway.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in the same type of people you have now...I enjoy working with this team.

Real Integrated2018-09-12

"It's rare to find people like this to work for"

I have been working at Real Integrated full-time

Pros

RI is one of maybe two places I've ever worked that I can say I'm 100% confident management has my - and the rest of the team's - best interest in mind. The steps they take to make our job easier and to help us out when workloads are high are obvious and I really appreciate them. They help make the job a lot more enjoyable and rewarding.

Cons

We're expected to work long hours if the projects demands it.

Real Integrated2018-08-29