KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "That being said, you will have tons of support here, the culture is great and you can grow very quickly in role here.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone is always willing to help/answer questions...I miss everyone so much and am very thankful for the year that I spent with these amazing people(in 4 reviews)
  • "Recruitics is a young company with young, friendly people.(in 4 reviews)
  • "easy work environment(in 3 reviews)
  • "Commuter benefits(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Amazing company

May 11, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful team, great culture and engaging environment

Cons

Need to hire more people

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Exploitation at it's finest

Apr 26, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced, great opportunity for networking

Cons

Nepotism runs deep within the company under the guise of collaborative and supportive leadership, which is anything but as the company somehow operates with poor organization, little standardization, and noteworthy dysfunction. Compensation is not competitive, considering the amount of hours you will put in if you're exempt. Benefits are available but expensive to the employee, unless you are single and in good health.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Recruitics Response

Thank you for taking time to share this feedback. You've joined us during a period of fast-paced growth and it's clear that on your team, we may be outgrowing the infrastructure, processes and comp/benefit structures we'd initially put in place. Those impacts are frustrating, and we're sorry they've resulted in a poor experience thus far. As you may be aware, we've made significant investments in the last year, to help our infrastructure, processes and comp/benefits structures scale more efficiently, including growing our Talent Acquisition team, optimizing and benchmarking our compensation structure, and building our Operations team and their processes. We know these changes won't result in overnight relief of some of the pressures you're feeling, but we're working hard to ensure you see a positive impact soon. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out at hr@recruitics.com or via our Anonymous HR Chat to let us know about any other specific concerns we may be able to address for you sooner. Thank you for all you do!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Culture

Mar 29, 2022 - Client Strategy
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, PTO and culture

Cons

Lots of change due to agile nature, but its also why there is so much growth and oppertunity

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just Started

Dec 20, 2021 - Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer in Wilton, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone seems great and I can't wait to see where this goes.

Cons

none that I can see.

5. 5.0

Best Onboarding Experience Ever

Nov 16, 2021 - Director Client Strategy in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding experience was thorough, engaging, and afforded the opportunity to meet SMEs across all areas of the business. Geared more toward "live" interactions and trainings vs online learning. I've only been on board for 4 weeks, but have definitely experienced what is a very "people-centric" culture where your input is encouraged and valued.

Cons

Literally none I can think of!

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 1.0

Terrible management

Nov 15, 2021 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good coworkers and work from home options

Cons

The management is absolutely awful

3 people found this review helpful

Recruitics Response

Sorry to hear you're experiencing challenges with your management. As a current employee, you're able to reach out to hr@recruitics.com, or ping us in the Anonymous HR Chat so that we can get more information on what you're experiencing, and hopefully provide some support. In addition, in December of 2021 we hired a Sr. Director of Talent Development and among her core objectives is the creation of several learning academies for the development of our team, including (but not limited to) a Leadership Academy, designed to hone and strengthen the leadership skills of our team. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and hope that between the offerings suggested above, we're able to improve your experience significantly in the coming weeks.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nope

Oct 8, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Lafayette, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros working for this company.

Cons

Terrible salary and terrible culture

2 people found this review helpful

Recruitics Response

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you've found a new opportunity and that you are doing well. We're sorry to hear our culture wasn't what you were looking for. As the Comparably Award Winner for Best Company Culture in 2021 (https://info.recruitics.com/blog/recruitics-wins-comparably-award-for-best-company-culture) we like take a lot of pride in what we've built together, but our goal is to never stop improving. In the time since this review was posted, we've invested in a 3rd party consultant to review and revamp our compensation structures so that we can protect parity and market value for our employees as we grow. We've also invested in our 'People Relations Team' by adding a Chief People Officer with experience supporting and developing remote cultures. Further, our VP of People Success will be laser-focused on activities related to enhancing the employee experience, and as our offices open up, and team members have the option to return to hybrid work, we're able to get back to our roots and reconnect with the folks we've worked alongside for 10 years now. We're really proud of who we are, and what we've been able to offer to our team, and we can't wait to keep getting better! If you're reading these reviews and considering a transition to our team, we'd love to tell you more. We hope you'll apply today!https://www.recruitics.com/jobs

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

High Growth Opportunity

Sep 1, 2021 - Associate Media Strategist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great place to start and grow your career

Cons

-Fast-growing company so change is constant

9. 4.0

Supportive and fast-paced team

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team, interesting job, not your typical 9-5, ability to grow in the company

Cons

If you don't like a fast-paced environment, this might not be for you

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Aug 10, 2021 - Media Coordinator in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive and lots of collaboration

Cons

Pay could be higher based on the amount of work done

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

Recruitics Reviews FAQs

Recruitics has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Recruitics to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Recruitics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Recruitics. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

69% of Recruitics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Recruitics 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Recruitics to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation.

Popular Careers with Recruitics Job Seekers