Relentless Events Reviews | Glassdoor

Relentless Events Reviews

Updated Jan 3, 2017

Found 11 reviews

4.5
Relentless Events CEO Jean Carlos Lopez (no image)
Jean Carlos Lopez
  1. "Entrepreneurship"

I have been working at Relentless Events

Pros

Personal & Professional Rapid Growth & Development Traveling Family Oriented

Cons

Time Consuming Traveling Self Motivation (PRO) Transportation

Advice to Management

Continue creating productive and advanced individuals alike so we all can grow and perform to the best of our ability. Creates opportunity and share of revenue growth.

Relentless Events2016-08-17
  2. "Definitely a scam"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager

I worked at Relentless Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning how a scam works

Cons

Low pay, too much time with no reward, traveling away from family for weeks at a time

Advice to Management

Be upfront, it's a pyramid acheme

Relentless Events2017-01-03
  3. "Huge growth potential"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Relentless Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you're looking to grow fast & be around people willing to help tou reach your goals, then this is the best place for you.

Cons

Takes a lot of time & energy, but it's totally worth it since the growth potential is vast.

Relentless Events2016-08-09

"Building an organization of business experts"

Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Relentless Events

Pros

There is so much opportunity to grow in Relentless! Being in such a huge market like Houston, we have the capability to grow like crazy! It is a huge time commitment dedicated to learning leadership, management, training skills, and also an opportunity to build amazing relationships with others who have similar goals and motivations.

Cons

A big time consumption, but if someone is here for THEIR goals they WILL work hard. The management and training team is happy to spend all their time and effort on our growth, its up to us to take on the answers and execute!

Advice to Management

Keep setting the pace for everyone else in the company! Its amazing to see the Senior partners working even harder than everyone else!

Relentless Events2016-05-18

"Campaign Manager"

Current Employee - Leader in Houston, TX

I have been working at Relentless Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's so much growth mentally and professionally,There's no seniority here so you grow at your own pace. The people you work with work just as hard for you goal as they do for there own

Cons

There's a lot of time commitment and a lot of work to be done before reaching your end goal

Advice to Management

Keep Growing

Relentless Events2016-05-21

"Program manager"

Campaign Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Relentless Events for less than a year

Pros

When I relocated to Houston I was looking for a opportunity that would allow me to grow and reach my future goals and I have found that in my position at Relentless Events.

Cons

Big time investment from business dinners to Confrence calls so be prepared.

Relentless Events2016-05-17

"Become a leader"

Leader

I have been working at Relentless Events

Pros

Huge opportunity to learn and grow while attaining useful skills. Clear path to success for those with the dedication and work ethic to elevate themselves and others. A strong team/family environment of people dedicating to helping each other achieve goals.

Cons

Big time commitment throughout the week, a lot of new information to retain to become your own event manager with greater responsibility but also greater financial success and stability. The position is not without sacrifice, but has proven business model to reaching a higher level both personally and professionally.

Advice to Management

Keeping up communication

Relentless Events2015-12-31

"Leader"

Current Employee - Leader

I have been working at Relentless Events full-time

Pros

Amazing growth opportunity! If you are willing to work hard, do what it takes to make yourself and the team successful while having a great attitude and being willing to learn from everybody -- especially the newest person in the room.

Cons

Major time commitment! In working from Entry Level to a Leader to a Manager you will need to sacrifice time BUT this is a short term pain as in just a few months you can become a Manager and have a greater level of freedom and financial stability as well!

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive energy!

Relentless Events2015-08-11

"Amazing opportunity"

I have been working at Relentless Events full-time

Pros

You learn so much in just a little bit of time. from management, marketing system, and sales. You have the opportunity to travel when qualified and being able to meet top owners and leaders around the world to help you grow in such a short amount of time.

Cons

Work a lot, bit beneficial in the future. word hard now play hard later.

Advice to Management

No, because the management has just as much of a student mentality than the newest employee in the room. They network with top owners to help themselves grow.

Relentless Events2015-05-23

"Your future!"

Current Employee - Leader

I have been working at Relentless Events full-time

Pros

This position with relentless events has no cap. YOU control how fast you grow. YOU control how far you take your future. YOUR in control of everything! The only question you have to ask yourself is " how bad do I want it?". What company out there gives out that kind of opportunity without having to wait on someone else's terms? Very far and few exist.

Cons

Your time. More time now = less time later. So it really comes down to that million dollar question "do you want it?"

Advice to Management

Don't second guess yourself! Keeping pushing for the person you are inside and let yourself fall deep into this crazy yet wonderful journey your on. Your doing this for a reason. Don't miss sight of your silver lining.

Relentless Events2015-05-22