- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Sarasota, FL Area
- - Sarasota, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Boynton Beach, FL
- - Tennessee
- - Johnson City, TN Area
- - Jonesborough, TN
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Bristol, United Kingdom Area
- - Bath, England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
Found 74 of over 74 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Revcontent? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Revcontent employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great benefits" (in 7 reviews)
- "Amazing culture" (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits are very good including unlimited PTO, HSA plans, 401K matches, you can bring your dog to the office if you want, on" (in 4 reviews)
- "A few really great people there." (in 4 reviews)
- "Changed a lot in recent years for the better." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 16, 2023 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Things have been phenomenal so far
There are none that I can think of
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 9, 2023 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
creative environment encouraged to use open source
changing priorities but thats due to very dynamic nature of the businessContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 15, 2022 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great health, dental, and vision package as well vacationdays
Lower than industry avg pay
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 2, 2022 - Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nearly everyone I worked with was both passionate and very smart.
Unexpected and unexplained periodic departures.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Gives me a flexible schedule, and leadership really cares about their employees.
Remote work has been difficult for some teams to adjust to, but that's probably normal.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management Culture People Flexible schedule Good benefits
Lack of an official training program
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 20, 2022 - Advertising RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are great, pay is average. Great opportunity to grow i& expand.
Asked for a raise to accompany my promotion but they didn’t have it “in the company budget”
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 21, 2022 - Account Executive in Sarasota, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
When I started the culture was great, fun and supportive.
There is no training or onboarding, learn as you go and steep learning curve.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 24, 2022 - Business Development in Boynton Beach, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work culture, even being virtual there’s a great camaraderie among co-workers. Thoughtful and caring leadership right through the spine of the company from CEO and VPs through to the Team Leaders. Fun social groups to attend like book clubs and virtual coffees. Unlimited PTO. You’re given the tools to learn & develop with training from day 1 and mentorship is always available. Transparency, every decision, updates, status and ideas are relayed to ALL employees regularly you never feel in the dark. You really feel a part of something working for Revcontent and everyone is pulling in the same direction.
I don’t think there are any. I couldn’t say a bad thing or try find 1 fault to type here.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 20, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Jonesborough, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic place to work with a culture that understands the grind. They allow for a wonderful work/life balance.
I don’t have any cons honestly. They allow you to do your job.
Revcontent Reviews FAQs
Revcontent has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 74 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Revcontent to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Revcontent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Revcontent 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.