SBGA Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

Pros
  • High rewards for good work; you can make a lot of money here if you're motivated (in 3 reviews)

• Equipment offerings are excellent, Credit Card programs are some of the best in the industry (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • I can't deceive poor business owners to believe that I'm saving them money which I was not, by not telling them that they are going to pay (in 8 reviews)

• The objective is to get business owners to send you their credit card processing statement (in 7 reviews)

1. "SEO Manager"

Current Employee - SEO Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - SEO Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SBGA is a great company to work for. A true team environment that promotes success and results! Love my job!

Cons

SBGA: I wish they had more of a selection of coffee in the break room.

Advice to Management

SBGA is AWESOME to work for! Keep up the great work and Thank you for the best job experience! I LOVE MY JOB!

2. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Isa in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Isa in Irvine, CA

I have been working at SBGA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

you decide how much you make, it follows the 80/20 rule, 20% of the people do 80% of the production, it is high paid hard work or low paid easy work. it's up to you.

Cons

you have to work, not for slackers

Advice to Management

keep on keeping on

"Scam"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cool work enviroment, friendly people, fast days, food trucks, only 10.50 an hour

Cons

Dont get paid enough for what you do. Dont get bonuses till 3 months after.
     Dont get bonuses unless people go through with the sale which takes like 2 months so if customers change their minds you make no money. Dont get benefits unless u get like 3 appointments a day..People average 2 or 1 apppintment a day. Will take about a year to get benefits.. Its a scam :)

Advice to Management

Stop engaging in inappropriate conversations with employess. Alot of sex talk going on

"Horrible and stressful"

Former Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work hours are really good.

Cons

The job was stressful, the management was stressful, they don't help you when you need it unless you are a favorite. yes the supervisor plays favorites big time

Advice to Management

Advice to upper management the floor supervisor needs to be replaced. she is the main reason everyone leaves

5. "I could not be the telemarketer they seek"

Former Employee - Business Consultant Associate in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Business Consultant Associate in Irvine, CA

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A sparkling clean building, hour lunches, fun environment with raffles, games, and music. My Team Leader was very supportive.

Cons

Read the fine print, I didn't get an attendance bonus even though I didn't miss one day. They want you to deceive the business owners you are calling. Expect to get hung up on in the large majority of calls if you say SBGA or Credit Card Processing. The autodialer is a joke, have to search for your own businesses to call. Some team leads were terrible to some members of their groups.

Advice to Management

Can't think of anything that would help this company. Avoid it! Oh, unless you area n unscrupulous user who likes to bleed businesses...

"Great company culture"

Current Employee - BCA in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - BCA in Irvine, CA

I have been working at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly managers, employees, clients. I earned a lot of money just by doing my job well, and there are many opportunities to move up. The company is financially stable which provides security.

Cons

I like this company a lot so I don't have any cons. If anything, maybe it would be that I live 20 miles away. We start early enough to beat traffic but I'm putting miles on my lease.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!!

7. "great opportunity for success if you can stick to it!"

Former Employee - National Sales Representative in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - National Sales Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great and friendly staff, loved everyone here and still do. Group of quirky and loveable people. If you're working in the NSR department they provide staff training on a daily basis on how to be a better representative. You're heavily rewarded for being the best in this job but they also give incentives to work harder for the next goal. Easy to move up if you work hard.

Management team is the best. They make everyone feel important and needed. Great experience.. it's like being on a game show everyday. No doubt this job is difficult but the opportunities are much greater if you stick to it

Cons

The company is a bit misleading in terms of compensation. It's essentially a call center job, but if you believe in the product you "sell" and don't mind 6-7 hours a day on the phone, you can make a good living here

Off hours are 3:30 so it's in the middle of traffic

Advice to Management

None.. Management is very clear on what they expect and do a very good job at what they do.

"The normal sales promises"

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team and family environment. Everyone is enjoyable to work with.

Cons

The compensation was good. They made it a bit better as of late. But still promised a heck of a lot more pay...

"SAVE YOURSELF!!"

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

set hours, Issac is super cool boss and a great leader. He makes it fun despite the reality of it. Other supervisors are supportive and helpful as well. Fun games and raffles.

Cons

12/hr. commissions supposedly pay out after 3 months.... (sketchy) 100-300 phone calls a day, searching for leads online cold calling, Call times of 3 hours 40 minutes. repetitive, repetitive, repetitive. The lying and unethical practices of the business. Telling people theres a flag on their account when you don't even have any account, fishing for information, telling them you are with First Data or Trans first and having no relationship with them what so ever. Telling the merchants you arent switching them when you are. Just all bad!!!!! The turn over rate is incredible. Everyone quits after they realize what they got into. new training class of people trying to get suckered in every Tuesday. DO NOT DO THIS TO YOURSELF!

"Be honest tell the truth"

I worked at SBGA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get off at 3:30 p.m.

Cons

Being told your commission will be on the next check when actually it can take up to four months to get a commission check.
    Cold calling out of a phone book.
    Can not use cell phone any where in building
    No where in site to eat lunch.
    Short lunch
    Script sounds like it's false

Advice to Management

Have your employees tell the truth when they're training.
    Be honest about position and advancement