KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to work in Texas!

May 24, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Culture! Free food, great co-workers! Awesome executive team

Cons

None that i can think of

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We love our team and hope to continue to make this a great place to work!

2. 3.0

Good until it wasn't

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a lot of fun. There are a lot of learning opportunities as long as you are self-motivated and driven. You will have plenty of opportunity to meet and network with some really great people.

Cons

The culture that they brag so much about is mostly conservative white men and young, middle to upper-class, attractive, college grads and interns who share the same political, sociological, and religious beliefs. If you do not fit into these categories, you will be treated with much high expectations and much less appreciation. Bullying/blatant discrimination is seen as funny/ fun while expressing an issue appropriately to your manager or HR is labeled as toxic. Overblown egos abound. Promises get made and broken. Gossip and cliquish behavior is pervasive.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We take these comments very seriously and will take action. Thank you for your hard work during your time with us and best wishes for your future!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Simpli.fi is a High Quality Company

Jan 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite the fact that company grew up drastically since the time it was founded, the company keeps a start up spirit with all advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage of the company is the people that work here. Upper management is great and the learning opportunities are endless.

Cons

Company has start up mentality, so some process are a little bit messy and unorganized. Depending on the team it can be difficult to keep a work-life balance. Only offer promotions once a year. Overall, the cons do not out weigh the pros.

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to continuing our improvements. Please come chat with us about your work-life balance. We would love to help!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company for early in your career

Oct 27, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Simpli.fi is a great company to work at right out of college. Gives you great, relevant experience. But I do NOT recommend it if you have been in the workforce for a while and/or if you have kids or plan on having kids. The CS team is very young for the most part, so there is a lot of drama/dating/etc. and they tend to not understand if you have children. So you get stuck on a team with people who expect you to work the same hours they do. I came in earlier than everyone with the expectation I could leave earlier than everyone to be with my family. My team did nothing to pitch in at the end of the day to help me achieve this.. I will say it does depend a LOT on the team you end up on and who is the Supervisor of that team. I know some people with kids that were on other teams who were able to leave early, but I was not that lucky.

Cons

Hard to work in CS dept and have a family/kids Sometimes you get stuck on a bad/wrong team and it ruins your experience there Minimal opps to advance beyond a Senior Account Mgr

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We want to ensure that everyone has a great work/life balance. We always invite our team members to chat with anyone in Simpli.fi (HR, Managers etc) to ensure we get you on a team that fits with opportunities that are perfect for you.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great until you grow to senior position

Apr 12, 2022 - Senior Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture, hybrid work schedule

Cons

Once you get to senior role, not many opportunities for growth.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to expand our growth plans for our most senior team members and look forward to rolling those out over the coming months. Thank you for all you do for our team.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company but significant growing pains

Jun 10, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- If you are an established worker and relocated during the pandemic, you are allowed to stay on remotely. - People are generally nice, helpful, and welcoming - If you do a decent job and put the time in, it is fairly easy to learn and grow rapidly in your first couple of years - Great work life balance - They hate firing people, almost to a fault, so job security is pretty solid

Cons

- Serious knowledge gaps between employees/teams - Middle management is virtually unsupervised and there is generally very little accountability in the CS department. - They have no issue with overworking and underpaying or vice versa. Was asked to operate at well above my job description in every single role - Our culture is fun, but almost too relaxed at times. Essentially rewards those that talk the loudest about how busy they are while simultaneously playing the most ping pong and sending the most gifts. - Lots of turnover, but that is also standard for the industry - Required to be in office three days a week if you live in DFW and work in CS, while those that relocated during pandemic can stay on from home. Office in the Stockyards is huge, but off brand and kind of difficult to get to.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Your comments are being discussed internally among our team to ensure we address each aspect you've noted. We continue to focus our efforts on building a strong community within our company and finding the best team members to add to accommodate growth. Your management team is always available to chat about the specifics you've listed to help solve any challenges you experience.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Feb 15, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, they take care of their employees, amazing culture

Cons

Required to work in office

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to allow all of our team members to discuss fully remote positions with their managers. Please reach out to us!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Some good, some bad

Feb 21, 2022 - Acct Coordinator in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

the technology is amazing. a lot of the people are fantastic. the company culture is great in general and there is a huge opportunity to develop and learn the industry

Cons

favoritism amongst staff members/leadership giving priority to certain employees. didn't follow thru on many promises such as benefits

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to discuss your feedback more in depth to help resolve any concerns. Please reach out to us!

9. 5.0

Great Place

Jan 31, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great people and lots of opportunity

Cons

Difficult to break into leadership based on competition

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for your feedback! We are growing and there will be many more opportunities coming soon! We appreciate everything our talented team brings to the table and look forward to our future together!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Dec 8, 2021 - Account Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great culture - feels like you are truly cared for and that the company takes the employees interests to heart - great work life balance - have plenty of room to grow

Cons

no cons I have experienced as of now!

Chief Customer Officer

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. We value our team and want to ensure everyone has a great place to work! Please continue to let us know how we can make your experience even better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Simpli.fi Reviews FAQs

Simpli.fi has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 93 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Simpli.fi to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Simpli.fi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Simpli.fi. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

78% of Simpli.fi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Simpli.fi 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Simpli.fi to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Simpli.fi Job Seekers