Source2 Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Nuxol

"Great company that truly cares about its employees!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

Pros

Great company and culture, a great environment to work in, and everyone is extremely positive! Imagine working with family- that's what it feels like! Everyone looks after each other and no one hesitates to share their knowledge/experiences with you to make sure you succeed. Upper management is very approachable and always make themselves available to you. Source2 truly cares about its employees and does an excellent job at providing us with the tools and guidance we need to be successful in our jobs.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

2. "Recruiter"

I worked at Source2 full-time

Pros

Be real and look at the real comments. Con is to much food? Hahaha how about you ask the CEO why a rehire up and quit because of how he acted towards her. Or the CFO calling employees cowards for placing reviews on Glassdoor. I could go on but if that's not enough look up the turn over average. Ohhh one more thing starting salary is what high school pizza boys make. That will be all 😊

Cons

Read the real reviews for the cons not these petty ones talking about food. Or just look up linked in and talk to one of the ex employees.

Advice to Management

They don't listen to give advice.

Jun 28, 2017

Source2 continues to encourage our employees to bring us their questions and concerns. Otherwise, the company has no way to address those issues or make constructive change. Direct communication ... More

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Source2 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is my first job out of college after receiving a degree in HR Management and the experience I have gained so far keeps growing and is so valuable. Advancement opportunities are regularly present and the client service managers want to help you grow your career here.

Cons

It's hard to stay committed to your diet because they always have too much good food at the company meetings, and someone is always bringing in donuts in the morning for everyone... yikes...

"Great Culture!"

I have been working at Source2 full-time

Pros

I left a very large employer really close to my home to come and work for Source2 for one reason.. culture. The pay was the same, the work was the same but this place intentionally harbors a culture of positive work/life balance and growth. You can toss out ideas left and right and the good ones actually stick! You have the opportunity to be creative and make a difference for the clients. There are no micro-managers here and instead you are trusted to be professional and do good work. I couldn’t have made a better decision than to come work here!

Cons

We have too many options for coffee and it takes forever to pick the best one to fit my current mood.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! We have a great management and sales team always working on new projects and clients. It is greatly appreciated.

"Great opportunity to grow in HR!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

Pros

The atmosphere of the work environment is one of the best that I've experienced in my professional career. Everyone in the office is really friendly and we all like to have a good laugh while putting in hard effort to get the job done. The workload can very based on which accounts you recruit for, but if you have the dedication and willingness to put forth the effort you'll find that your efforts will come to fruition and you'll succeed far here. Management recognizes the contributions of employees during company meetings and sometimes give out rewards such as AMEX gift cards, extra PTO days and other things to celebrate our success as a team. The management team has many years of experience in RPO recruiting and are willing to help out to develop your own personal and professional skills you need to take your career to the next level. This company is a great place to start for those who are looking into a career into HR.

Cons

Some of the recruiting work can be very challenging at times, however with the support of your manager and other coworkers in the office you will always have the assistance you need to learn and develop yourself when dealing with a difficult situation.

Advice to Management

Continue providing feedback and training to the team. The feedback and training we receive are the key tools to our success as an RPO firm as well as they are a huge help for our professional development.

"Favoritism is the key"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Source2 full-time

Pros

Source2 offers a flexible work schedule. They have beer at company meetings and have a laid back culture. It is a great place to gain experience in all different fields of recruiting.

Cons

Favoritism is key which means only the favorites get promoted. Source2 makes the favorites write the good reviews on here so that the company image does not get tarnished. Management is disorganized and unprofessional. Management makes promises they can't keep and they do not keep open communication with their employees. The pay is also extremely low which is very unfair because Source2 bills each client around $500-$2,000 for every candidate that gets hired. The recruiters that worked extremely hard to recruit those candidates and do not see a dime. In addition, on some accounts I have seen the recruiters work extremely hard to find the right candidate for the client and they are not rewarded nor congratulated for their efforts. The account lead is the one that usually gets recognized and they have not lifted a finger. They spend the day staring at the computer screen or on their cell phones. Gossip is a serious issue at Source2. Everyone talks behind each other’s backs constantly making it a hostile work environment. The saddest part is that the management takes part in this as well instead of setting an example for their employees. The turnover is extremely high. They fire people left and right without any warning. If you want to work for a company that does not appreciate nor acknowledge their employees efforts Source2 is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Take this review into consideration. The issues lie deeper than you think. Appreciate your employees and recognize their hard work.

"Very High Turnover"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

Pros

Worked with amazing people! The lead Recruiters/Managers were very friendly and a pleasure to work with. However, you could tell the pressure of upper management was ruining the company.

Cons

Upper management did not care about the employees at all. They were paying next to nothing hourly and you did not get paid commissions. Once you were there long enough and due for a raise they would lay you off. I decided to get out while I could!

Advice to Management

If you treat your employees like they matter especially when they were top performers, then maybe you will keep some good people around.

"Horrid Company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Source2 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros to speak of/none that come to mind. Honestly the worst company I've worked at. Please stay away from this company.

Cons

Firstly, there is no performance management system to speak of, so if you are not performing to standards, you are terminated with no notice, understandably Florida is an At-Will Employment state so the employer and employee can terminate the working relationship at anytime, but that still does not make a final performance review and termination in the same meeting ethical. Secondly, Source2 experiences heavy amounts of negative growth, when I was employed there, there not enough desks for the amount of employees in the office and they had to make arrangements to add desk space, which was ultimately unnecessary, as during my tenure 2 employees left suddenly with no notice, one employee left after training with a horrible supervisor from another client, and several others left to pursue opportunities at other, more reputable firms, and as Source2 is a small company, the decline in workforce size is definitely noticeable. During a company wide meeting, upper management claimed that they were aiming for 3x employee growth, whereas in reality, during the 2016 calendar year they have decreased to about 1/3 of their workforce. Thirdly, horrible business acumen, Source2 is always "closing" on contracts, but they always seem to fall through, so they are actually never generating any new business; and their workforce management is subpar as well, when contracts were falling through, Source2 thought it would be a good idea to assign all of it's workforce to it's largest client, leading to extreme social loafing as work was not distributed equitably amongst employees. Lastly, the horrible management. The upper management willingly and knowingly ignores the opinions of employees and has several in-house employee relations issues that go unresolved, creating a hostile work environment as supervisors are relished and coddled more than they should. Also management plants reviews on Glassdoor, you can see two reviews posted on the same exact day giving Source2 5 stars ratings, which is utterly ridiculous, as they both talk about how Source2 is a place for professional growth, which is a falsity.

Advice to Management

Get new upper management, replace middle management and terminate supervisors, aka reorganize entire company structure.

Aug 17, 2016 – CFO

As Source2 CFO I am always concerned when folks are unhappy with our company. Everyone at Source2 has an equal opportunity to succeed. Associates that engage in positive manner, work hard, deliver ... More

"It's a mirage!!!"

I worked at Source2 full-time

Pros

Great entry level pay rate, not a cut-throat recruiting firm, monthly meetings include beer and appetizers!!!

Cons

Work load is extremely unequal. Very few accounts require nonstop attention, while the majority require minimal work. Zero guidance from "supervisors"; feedback is nonexistant unless you're getting terminated. New accounts are received with poor expectations set, accounts are then lost because the guidelines were never clear. Family setting atmosphere = favoritism. Advice to applicants looking at joining the Source2 team: tour the office before leaving your interview and ask the question how long have you been here, not to your interviewers but to the staff!!! HIGH turnover is an understatement.

Advice to Management

Inform your team what is happening with accounts. Get to know your staff, a hello would be nice. Grow through your people, there are several leaders in the office that could help get things to the next level, acknowledge poor performance and hold people accountable. Quit terminating people at 4:45 in the afternoon in a glass door conference room in front of the entire office leaving after they work for you all day clueless.

"Worst Company I have ever worked for!"

I worked at Source2 full-time

Pros

I don't have anything good to say about this company. Look into why they are always hiring. The location was a pro.

Cons

The people at source 2 were definitely not warm and inviting, several come to mind. Be aware when interviewing, they will have you meet people who have been there for years to make it seem like a legit company. If they don't like you they will get rid of you without written or a verbal warning..it happened several times while employed there.

May 5, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

I'm sorry to hear that your experience did not match our intent of creating a supportive environment that encourages teamwork and empowers individuals to develop their recruiting career. We've been ... More