Stryde Reviews

Updated Jan 8, 2020

4.4
Stryde CEO Greg Shuey (no image)
Greg Shuey
  1. "A great place if you want to work"

Current Employee - Director, Digital Marketing in Draper, UT

I have been working at Stryde full-time for less than a year

Pros

You're expected to take company time to learn new things. There are a lot of marketing levers/services Stryde can offer for your clients to help improve their results. Free sodas and snacks. Need to work from home because of an emergency? No problem. Everyone here is smart and pulls their weight. We are also willing to have frank conversations with clients when things aren't working. It's an honest company and I feel good about the work we do. There is a lot of task variety so I never feel bored.

Cons

There is only one toilet in the men's bathroom.

2. "Run..."

1.0

I worked at Stryde

Pros

None don’t believe the lies

Cons

None the lies never get you ahead of other businesses. Worst company to work for.When I spoke to the hr she said the sales position I would be applying for would be a inside sale position. Then I went in for my interview a the hiring manager told me that the position would be going to retail stores and pitching products outside to a kiosks.

Stryde Response

February 5, 2020COO

Interesting review. We don't hire inside sales representatives to go into retail stores to pitch products or work with kiosks. You must be thinking of the wrong company.

3. "Best Culture. Great vision."

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Draper, UT

I have been working at Stryde full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love it here. It's so refreshing to find a place with great management, that's agile, flexible, and really cares about the client's success. I find it the most fulfilling of any position I've held in my career.

Cons

Could have better team communication at times.

4. "Social Media Intern"

4.0
    Social Media Intern in Draper, UT

I worked at Stryde for less than a year

Pros

Given the the opportunities to progress, be able to get trained one-on-one, they treat their employees well and understand the balance of work and life

Cons

With larger tech firms moving to Utah it may not be as creditable since it is not well known

5. "Great place to learn and work"

I have been working at Stryde full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There's flexibility with when and where you work. Management is always there to help when you need it and provides regular training meetings to help every employee learn and grow in the marketing field, as well as in their specific company role. I know that at any time I can voice my opinion or share an idea about how to help the company, clients and individual employees with their problems, and my voice will be heard and valued.

Cons

Sometimes it gets hard as a smaller company that's growing trying to juggle several clients and all their work at once, but that's also just the nature of working for a growing marketing agency. The current office situation sucks with sharing space with our two sister companies and the company culture is lacking. But with plans to move to a new space that's our own this year, I'm thinking that will all change for the better.

Continue reading
  6. "Very introspective and always wanting to improve."

5.0

I have been working at Stryde full-time

Pros

The leadership is always analyzing processes and culture and trying to improve. If you have ideas or think something needs to change, they are more than willing to hear about it and make changes for the better. They care that everyone is happy with their work life. And they don't want work to control your life. Family first is a focus of the company.

Cons

Some processes and methods could be organized a little more.

7. "Awesome Company — Love it Here"

I have been working at Stryde full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the small company aspect and being able to make adjustments quickly. No layers of bureaucracy. The team is really fun to talk to, but people focus in and do their work. Great work-life balance. People are willing to collaborate and work together.

Cons

Office space is shared with another company. Needs to build company culture.

8. "Small, but great team and company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Stryde full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great vision and mission, team members, and leadership team. They also have some pretty impressive clients for such a small company.

Cons

Weird shared office space with sister companies that provide no value to the business, lots of distractions, and chaos.

Continue reading
  9. "Great company and people"

4.0

I have been working at Stryde full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good and hard-working coworkers, everyone is dedicated to achieving results for their clients, able to work from home when needed

Cons

We currently share an office space with two other companies so can get a little crowded and distracting.

"Fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Stryde full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great flexibility, fantastic support, and quality training

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of

Found 11 reviews