Sunwire Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2020

4.1
Sunwire President & CEO Weston Read (no image)
Weston Read
Pros
  • "Whether I'm teaching or training or on a networking call I am constantly learning something new(in 5 reviews)

• "I haven't stopped learning and I'm learning something new every day(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • " direct tv (in 6 reviews)

• "This has nothing to do with marketing, you stand in costco trying to sell direct TV(in 5 reviews)

"I love working for this company!"

Current Employee - Administrator

I have been working at Sunwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are so many opportunities for growth, which can lead you on a very successful path! The work environment is fun and everyone who works here is great to be around. Weston always creates a positive atmosphere for his employees and wants everyone to succeed! Everyone is super willing to help no matter the circumstance and that is another thing that makes this company so great to work for!

Cons

Time management can be worked on, but there are so many people that are here to help you and better yourself . With this type of work environment , any cons can be easily fixed or avoided.

"Amazing Opportunities !!!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sunwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun environment. Focuses on Communication and developmental skills. Team building and office culture is wonderful!!!!

Cons

None. Company is amazing!!! Directors are amazing!!!

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Sunwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job has helped me to learn and grow so much in my time here.

Cons

I have a long commute, but it is worth it

"I love this job"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sunwire full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive work environment, energetic morning meetings and always continuing growth and learning!!

Cons

None, I really enjoy this job since day one actually. I've been here 5 months!

5. "Terrible manager"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Sunwire full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly coworkers and decent pay

Cons

Awful manager throws tantrums like a child and holds meetings every morning just to talk about himself. The job is selling directv in a costco although they will not tell you this until you accept the job

Continue reading

"Excited about growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Sunwire full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Ability of people that you are able to network with to get better at your craft - I love the family culture and everybody working towards a common goal - Competitive atmosphere

Cons

- The only con is that you definitely have to dedicate time to your craft if you want to get better and sacrifice going out and partying if thats your thing

"I worked sunwire's internship program. They helped me get alot of experience in all types of marketing."

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Sunwire full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to learn from people with alot of experience in marketing and business. when it comes to the pay they are very generous and really understand how to teach in a way that works best for you. Overall it was a great company to work for and I'd recommend to all who want to get a step up on life and they're career!

Cons

They will try to push you out of your comfort zone so be ready, but it's so worth it.

"Scam"

Former Employee - NONE

I worked at Sunwire full-time

Pros

There are no pros to this job it is a scam Stay Way.

Cons

100% A scam. " base pay is below minimum wage and they want you to invest and open up your own office.

"Waste of time.. Save yourself the trouble."

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at Sunwire full-time

Pros

An excuse to wake up early.

Cons

If I could give this job less than 1 star, I would. You go into the interview thinking that you are getting interviewed for a management/marketing position when in all reality, you are being hired to stand in Costco from open to close (typically 10 am-8 or 9 pm). You are also required to be at the home office an additional 3 hours before that. Setting you up for an extremely long day. You are only making $12 per hour and hassling people to buy Direct TV. If you are lucky you will get 1-3 sales in a day, given the customer is gullible enough and can pass a credit check. Furthermore, I am almost positive that the "CEO" Weston, is paying people to write positive reviews on glassdoor and companies alike.

"Pyramid Company"

Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Sunwire

Pros

You will learn a lot about how to be self sufficient and watch out for yourself.

Cons

It’s a pyramid company in the sense that you work hard doing grunt work for a long time, you finally get good at it and start making money and then you have to move to a new territory (with no financial assistance), set up your own group and work without much help. Most will fail because there is not enough training, manpower, financial assistance in the form of seed money to get your new group going. When you aren’t working fast enough to make money for your home base office, they will close your market and leave you stranded wherever you were sent to work. You will be set up to fail. Your boss (Westin) doesn’t care about you. Be careful. Also, 95% of the positive reviews are “fake” reviews that Westin pays people to write for him to make him look good. Be careful!!!!

Found 67 reviews