Cover image for Tech Needs

85% Recommend to a Friend
91% Approve of CEO

Found 30 of over 39 reviews

4.1
Tech Needs CEO Stephen Gudek (no image)
Stephen Gudek

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "about 1/4 of the staff is friendly and helpful!(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Privately Owned Staffing Service

Jun 21, 2022 - Staffing Solutions Provider
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that has several tenured employees that care about the growth and success of the company as a whole. Encouraged to think outside the box, approachable and professional. A true feeling of family.

Cons

Slow financial and professional growth

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0

Zoll

Oct 12, 2022 - Assembly Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and I can learn new thing.

Cons

Need time to complete work on time.

3. Join the Tech Needs team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Review

Sep 15, 2022 - Recruiting
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a remote role. There was no micro managing.

Cons

There was very little communication. Could have had more job training. There wasn't a lot.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Kevin’s review

Dec 10, 2021 - Customer Service in Beverly, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tech needs stepped up when I needed a job And made the process easy

Cons

No issues at all with tech needs

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very Pleased with Tech Needs

Nov 10, 2021 - Data Entry in Salem, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very pleasant and helpful staff guided me through the whole hiring and Onboarding process. Always available to answer questions in a very prompt manner.

Cons

None so far for me.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overview

Nov 9, 2021 - Recruiter in Salem, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to get your foot in the door to recruiting in a fast paced environment.

Cons

A college like atmosphere that demand a lot while working with very little.

8. 5.0

Zoll Medical

Sep 1, 2021 - Fulfillment Associate in North Billerica, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always occupied, Keeps me busy and going, always communicate with me when something comes up.

Cons

Nothing really, all the supervisor and managers are a great help.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Only use them if you are desperate.

Jun 17, 2021 - CNC Machine Operator in Chester, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick placement Steady hours here is the other 5 words

Cons

Toxic work environments Signing paper work on a written offer, only to be told the next day the placement was cancelled, multiple times.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

First year down and many more to come!

Apr 1, 2021 - Account Executive in Salem, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

With year 1 under my belt, I can truly say that Techneeds is a great place to work. I joined the Techneeds family during the height of the pandemic. They welcomed me with open arms and showed me the ropes. I am very thankful for the guidance of our Executive team and my colleagues. We celebrate every win regardless of the size. Our President and VP will constantly support you with their affirmations which make it easier to strive for continuous growth and drive to succeed. While I work hard, I take pride in the work that I do. I run my desk like it is my business making the most out of every opportunity. The Executive Team and owners continue to show their support and make me feel like a valued employee. Working in a sales environment, with the potential of uncapped earnings but does come with hard work. Our management team at Techneeds is focused on the growth of every employee from sales to recruitment and every support role. We are on the same team and when we row in the same direction we can accomplish anything. Techneeds gave me the opportunity to regain a work-life balance again and the ability to work with some amazing people.

Cons

I cannot think of a con, but improvements can be made for our reporting.

Continue reading
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

13 years and still very happy to be working at TechNeeds!

Sep 10, 2020 - Client Relations Manager & Training Specialist in Salem, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

As I approach another year here at Techneeds I am reflecting on my career and feeling fortunate, most especially during this time, to be with TechNeeds. The Gudek Family are great employers who run, and operate a successful business. They have always been kind and welcoming employers who appreciate their employees. My personal experience is as follows. I have worked for TechNeeds for 13 years. I have learned so much and have been given the opportunity to do so in a very supportive environment. My position at Techneeds has evolved over the years with the encouragement, coaching, guidance, and support of the management team; I am so thankful for the VP and the Presidents constant support and expressions of gratitude. I continue to work hard, taking pride in the work that I do and they continue to show appreciation and continue to make me feel like a valued employee. We work in a sales environment, the potential to achieve financial goals does exist but it does come with hard work. Sales environments can be “cut-throat”, especially in our industry. The management at Techneeds focus is based on your efforts not just your “sales numbers”. The emphasis has always been on the “teams’ success” which strives to promote a more friendly team atmosphere where recruiters are willing to work with each other and support your peers vs feeling like you are in direct competition with your peers. TechNeeds responded very quickly to the pandemic right from the beginning. Within 2 weeks employees were set up and working from home. The focus was on our health and safety as well as our families. It was made clear that you had the flexibility to do what made you feel most comfortable for yourself and your family during this time. We were able to transition to remote seamlessly and successfully; this is in part due to the technologies that the management team has invested in over the years in efforts to provide the staff with the tools needed to help each person achieve success. It takes time and effort to stay knowledgeable of the tools in our industry that make it so that we can do our jobs more easily and efficiently; I am thankful that has always been a priority to our management team. It is unfortunate to see recent reviews of disgruntled employees. As a representative of the company I take it personally and it’s unfortunate that companies/ management teams are limited on sharing their side of the story. I think social media platforms such as Glassdoor are great reference tools to research companies. I do not think it’s the appropriate platform to attack individuals in a personal manner; that may reflect more on the writers’ character than the managers. Hopefully readers interested in working at TechNeeds can see that. I think there are times when an employee can have unrealistic demands and there are also some people who have hard time working for female leaders. The President does engage on a daily basis with the team; whether that be a friendly encounter, or encouragement to focus on your job. Incentive plans are reevaluated regularly and there is always an open door to share feedback. For me, I appreciate the fact that there are incentive plans conceptualized so that we are being offered greater potential earnings.

Cons

I would like to see a retirement plan for employees. It is hard to label that as a con because I was well aware that there was not a retirement plan when I researched working for TechNeeds. I would like to see our reporting abilities improve in terms of accessible, and available sales data.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews
</>Embed

Tech Needs Reviews FAQs

Tech Needs has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Tech Needs to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tech Needs employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tech Needs. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

85% of Tech Needs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tech Needs 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tech Needs to be culture, management, coworkers and the cons to be career development, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Tech Needs Job Seekers