Teligent Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2019

2.6
Teligent CEO  (no image)
  1. "Great place"

I have been working at Teligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and great benefits

Cons

None at this point in time

Teligent2019-02-13

"Do yourself a favor. Look somewhere else."

Former Employee - Quality in Buena, NJ

I worked at Teligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits but not worth it because of poor management and toxic atmosphere.

Cons

Too many to list. Underpaid, underappreciated, lack of respect. Huge turnover. Can't keep quality employees because of management.

Advice to Management

If you're looking for a job in quality, turn around and run. This is not where you want to work. Management is unbelievably bad! They have brought people in to try and fix it and even that didn't work. Until they get competent people running things, they will go nowhere. The turnover in this place is remarkable. They get good workers and somehow they all eventually leave one way or another. I wonder why!! Unless you... are part of the devious, evil quality management team (JC, TW), you're in trouble. And human resources will not help you. They're just as bad.

Teligent2019-10-10

"Beware"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena, NJ

I worked at Teligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay was competitive. There are some very nice people working there.

Cons

Workload was abusive. I was treated poorly.

Advice to Management

Wake up.

Teligent2019-09-23

"discrimination"

I worked at Teligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

do not appreciate the job you do

Cons

horrible management, favoritism, discrimination... not organized

Teligent2019-07-17

""Investors", Please buy this company already!"

I have been working at Teligent full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people to work with. Tons to learn. Decent benefits.

Cons

Horrible people to work for (Executive Management). Favoritism is more than evident with certain employees and has them in positions that they are not qualified for. Not enough qualified people with the right mindset on key positions (for example: Validations, Quality Control, Manufacturing, etc.). Just look at the stock market.

Advice to Management

Not to Management since nobody will really care, but to investors and the board. Please evaluate who you have in charge, the fact that when a worker (or Subject Matter Expert) who have been involved in different projects say that something is going to take longer than the expected time or something is not going to work and the timelines do not change because "we promised the board we will make it work by... certain day", is one of the many reasons why we are in such a problem with the FDA by having ten 483's in a non-full cGMP audit. The fact that promises to make certain products without having an overall understanding of the equipment and materials capabilities, is one of the issues the company has. The mindset needs to change! The fact that we are making Pharmaceutical products for topical use and some employees treat it like it is nothing "oh is just Topicals" is kind of scary especially now that we think we can make Injectable products. Teligent need to change and fix all the Quality Systems before they try to move forward. Communication is non-existent, 1 issue might have 5 different answers by 5 different management members shows that the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand does. With such a small company the mixed messages are outlandish. Executive Management needs to change and is now! Starting with the CEO. Healthy competition is always good but when it can damage someone's reputation or even make someone lose their job because "I don't like that person", is not a situation where anyone want to be part of, the company is not a high school, Teligent is supposed to make Pharmaceutical drugs to improve patients lives. Teligent had the potential to be a good company back in the beginning of 2017, now is almost middle of 2019 and if the company lasts to 2020 is a miracle unless there is a change of management.

Teligent2019-05-27

"Opportunity for Growth"

I have been working at Teligent full-time

Pros

Teligent is growing quickly and working on many simultaneous projects at the same time. If you are willing to work hard and put in the time/effort to help build the company you will be recognized and rewarded. Teligent also offers great benefits to employees.

Cons

Work can become stressful due to many areas of focus (Teligent is in a growth phase).

Teligent2019-02-07

"A Growing Company That Is Making Some Big Moves"

I have been working at Teligent full-time

Pros

- Growing company that is focusing on being a force in the generic pharma industry - Amazing benefits with generous time off and holidays - Employees are driven and want to see the company succeed

Cons

None to share at this time

Teligent2018-11-29

"word hard and be mean to people"

I have been working at Teligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

the pto and medical benefits

Cons

there are too many to list

Advice to Management

slow down and do it right

Teligent2019-01-04
  9. "Benefits That Beat the Competition!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buena, NJ

I worked at Teligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I really enjoyed my 5 years at Teligent and moved on due to personal reasons, more than because of the company. One of my biggest surprises at my new employer was how strong and favorable the health care benefits were at Teligent. Jason considers the provision of strong health care as an important part of the Teligent employee experience, and we never heard about things like expensive ''spouse premium coverage'' at... Teligent. Great health insurance probably won't be the reason you choose to join the company, but as you get older, have a family, etc, its something to consider when you evaluate career options.

Cons

Still building out operational processes that will make a big positive impact as the new injectable pipeline ramps up.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the people and keep walking the halls.

Teligent2018-10-19

"Good company with ambitious growth plans!"

I worked at Teligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lot of opportunities to contribute towards the company's expansion. - Due to the expansion there is a lot of work and transition to address gaps. - Lot of growth opportunity if you are a hard and smart worker.

Cons

-Timelines are too tight. -Sometimes work and responsibilities for an individual can be overwhelming, but management is trying sought and distribute responsibilities for the required function by hiring new people.

Teligent2018-09-21