Thrive Events Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Expectations"

Former Employee - Promotions
    Former Employee - Promotions

I worked at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

If you have the drive and determination, this company can take you far.

Cons

They do have high expectations which is why their going through employees all the time.

"helped me grow up!"

Current Employee - Senior Campaign Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Campaign Manager

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Such a supportive and positive community that allowed me to really grow into the person i am today. Even though i didn't have the experience they took the time to teach me and help me grow within the company!

Cons

Definitely takes a lot of hard work. You can't just get by or do a half assed job. They will hold you accountable and for some people this is difficult. I loved the challenge and the drive for me to push myself beyond what i thought was possible.

"Marketing/Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Sales & Marketing Associate in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales & Marketing Associate in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

Tons of training in a friendly and exciting environment. Various perspectives among fellow employees. Decent salary. Opportunity for growth depending on how fast you want to move through the company.

Cons

There is a lot of driving involved and you are only compensated for the driving you do from the office to an event. The job posting I applied for was a tad misleading (I expected more marketing and less sales).

Advice to Management

Make sure people understand that some positions require more sales/direct marketing where they will have to speak directly with multiple people in one day. For some personalities, this can be overwhelming and anxiety-inducing.

"This company has the potential to change your life for the better"

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

The people GENUINELY want others to succeed. It's such a close-knit group. We're definitely a family before anything else. I look forward to coming in every single day being surrounded by like-minded people who aren't willing to settle for a typical 9-5 position and fight to move up for 65 years. We all want MORE for ourselves and each other so we put everything we have into it. I continue to learn something every single day, and with every promotion. I've now been given the opportunity to take what I've learned and use it in the next level. This opportunity changed my life and I couldn't be more grateful.

Cons

Yes, you drive. Yes, it's VERY hard work. Yes, it seems like sometimes you are turning your wheels for nothing. BUT if you stay focused and determined, without letting the little sacrifices get in the way then you will go FAR. The right people see that.

"Lots of Fun+ Lots of Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my opportunity with Thrive! I genuinely feel like I'm supported and coached every single day without micromanagement. It's fun to look back through goals and emails to see how much I've learned and grown in such a short time. I have finally found a business that is both moral, driven and fun to work with.

Cons

My resume was very beautifully designed and fairly impressive and I don't even plan on using it again.

"Exciting in the begining but goes downhill"

I worked at Thrive Events part-time

Pros

Fun atmosphere, travel opportunities, ...

Cons

LOTS of driving, no compensation. You work over time every week, no weekends off, constantly on you r feet, talking to hundreds of people every day... your average sales job.. sort of a pyramid scheme. If you're not the best, you're forgotten. They promise a big opportunity but not everyone can make it

Advice to Management

Be a bit more truthful in your hiring process instead of using a sales pitch

"Excellent Place to Work"

I worked at Thrive Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Puneh is an incredible employer and will do anything to make sure that her team is where they need to be.

Cons

Follow the program not your peers. This program will exceed your expectations if you follow the steps.

"worst job you could get"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Thrive Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. ( it needed to be at least 5 words)

Cons

pyramid scheme to the max

Advice to Management

let your employees get at least one weekend off a month? this job allowed for no social life and didn't pay you for it in return.

"The work Family you've been looking for!"

I have been working at Thrive Events full-time

Pros

So much support in this group of people. Take the time to get to know you and care about your personal goals. Some of the most fun loving and supportive people you'll find. This is a company that makes your feel like you're home.

Cons

I still work for this company and don't see myself leaving.

"Favorite Job I've Ever Had"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Thrive Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an experience you wont be able to find anywhere else. I have worked every job out there from cold stone creamery, to the oil field, but nothing was a better opportunity than thrive events. I was only passing through Arizona when I accidentally stumbled upon Thrive. I can honestly tell you it changed my life for the better. The people you meet and the skillsets you learn are irreplaceable. Coming from a small country town I never saw myself going far. But the time that management put into helped me realize how quickly I was growing, and how much I was learning. i knew that this opportunity is real for those want it. If you are willing to put in the work and have a desire to succeed this place will take you farther than you ever expected.

Cons

The only con I had was not being focused enough on the bigger picture and the opportunity that was being provided. Its my biggest regret not realizing the time and recourses that were being put into me.