KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

80% Recommend to a Friend
98% Approve of CEO

Found 83 of over 87 reviews

4.0
Trader Interactive CEO Lori Stacy    (no image)
Lori Stacy

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

N/a

Aug 4, 2022 - N A
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! Progressive!

Cons

No cons to share at this time

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A professional & welcoming company, from interview to orientation to hiring to work duties

Jul 25, 2022 - SEO Strategist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A professional, growing and welcoming company, through and through; plus offers outstanding benefits that kick in much sooner than with a lot of other companies. Provides the resources necessary to perform the work duties. Lots of camaraderie and communication amongst colleagues, despite many of us working remotely. Am thrilled to be a part of the team!

Cons

There are none that come to mind.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

STAY AWAY

Aug 1, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work remote THAT'S IT STAY FAR FAR AWAY

Cons

Trader Interactive is a joke! Management is either unavailable or constantly harassing you. Micro-managing at its finest. They say they leave you to your job, but in reality they are constantly on you about hitting KPI's, call numbers, call counts, call quality... YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER TO THEM... JUST ANOTHER COG IN THE WHEEL. They don't actually care about any of their employees. Their new manager is a joke... Constantly on you about KPI's but in reality has little to no clue what he's talking about. Never addresses the problems, nor does he follow up with real conversation unless you're "lacking". Account executives are also a joke. High and mighty, stick up their rear end, think they're better than everyone JOKE. Will not reach out to you if something is wrong, but instead will blast an email out to you and every other manager to make you look bad. On top of that, they have no idea how to use Salesforce... Nobody keeps account updated, nobody removes inaccurate or invalid accounts, nobody makes notes on accounts... IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES ON MEDIOCRITY...

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Loved it there!

Jun 27, 2022 - Sales in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trader offers a great work life balance.

Cons

None that I can think of.

EVP, Sales, Service, and Operations

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm happy to hear you had such a positive work atmosphere while with Trader Interactive. I appreciate your contributions while you were with TI. Paige Bouma - EVP, Sales, Service, and Operations

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company ever!

Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, everyone is so helpful and supportive, great benefits, remote first company and encourage work-life balance. Best place I have worked!

Cons

Nothing as of yet. Everything has been great!

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

Stay away from here! Plenty of other companies that can get it right.

Apr 27, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Your fellow sales reps will support you and are truly great people! They are supportive and you will forge life long friendships.

Cons

MANAGEMENT SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE…..PERIOD! Worst response to a Global Pandemic. Multiple Layoffs (that are still going on) They do not listen to their customers, and don’t plan on making your quota because the comp plan will change twice a year…. Not to mention promotions of ONLY upper management. And if you have anything to say that goes against the grain, you are OUT. STAY FAR AWAY.

6 people found this review helpful

EVP, Sales, Service, and Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at Trader Interactive. I'd love to speak with you directly about your comments as I feel they don't reflect the culture and work environment TI prides itself on. If you could please reach out to me via email at paige.bouma@traderinteractive.com, we can set up a time to chat. Thank you for your contributions while you were with us. Paige Bouma - EVP, Sales , Service and Operations

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

NA

Apr 26, 2022 - Senior Graphic Designer in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, positive atmosphere, growth opportunities

Cons

Super busy, micromanagement, lots of goals

Trader Interactive Response

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had such a positive work atmosphere while you were with Trader Interactive. Managing such a large portfolio of brands can be a heavy lift from time to time but also provides great training as you get exposure to a variety of projects. I welcome your feedback and would love to speak with you directly if you're ever interested in reaching out. Feel free to email me at Erin.Ruane@TraderInteractive.com.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Strong market leading product portfolio

Apr 6, 2022 - Full Time Salaried Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The products and tools lead the industry.

Cons

Culture makes it difficult for salaried employees to strike good work life balance.

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about TI and our product offerings. We've worked hard over the past two years to adjust our culture to fit the needs of remote work, and work/ life balance is very important to us, but we know there's still work to do in this area. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can improve upon that, I'd love to speak with you directly. Thanks again for your feedback, it is so valued! Lori Stacy- CEO

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Career Path Opportunities

Feb 28, 2022 - Customer Experience Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

LEADERSHIP. HAS PLAYED a very valuable role in the success of my career. When I first started working. leadership was good and some were insightful to see where my strengths were. Prior to coming to the company I had done a variety of tasks. among them outside sales, public relations, event planning. The leadership started me out in inside sales and attending trade shows. After a couple of years leadership placed me in customer service , attending trade shows and committing dealers to upsell opportunities. As the company grew my tasks changed however my primary goal was to grow advocates, keep retention high and collect money owed. Currently the finely tuned leadership has given me the opportunity to heavily focus on bringing more money to the business through collecting, thereby holding dealers to a stronger commitment and building advocacy.

Cons

The company has growth spurts and sometimes does not look at the competition as threatening, although that seems to be changing. Most training is done through brain sharks and not as much hands on.

EVP, Sales, Service, and Operations

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm glad to hear you've had the opportunity to grow here at TI and have felt supported by your leadership team throughout your time with us. We've worked hard over the past few years to adjust our culture to fit remote work needs and know we still have some work to do in the training space. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can improve upon that, I'd love to speak with you directly. Thanks again for your feedback; it is so valued! Paige Bouma, EVP Sales, Service & Operations

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

One Team One Dream

Feb 24, 2022 - Customer Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for, that is true to it's mission and shares it's goals with the entire team. A place that rewards those who work hard and are committed to those goals. The culture is open and fun, the leadership team genuinely knows and cares for their teams. There are several specialty departments throughout the company, which leads to a lot of opportunities to learn and grow in something new. The remote first policy allows you to work from home or go to the office if you'd like.

Cons

At times, balancing priorities can be challenging, but I happily accept that challenge.

EVP, Sales, Service, and Operations

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! We strive to have a culture that rewards hard work with an approachable leadership team, and I'm glad to hear you've had that experience at TI! We certainly work hard, and our employees wear many hats, which can definitely lead to competing priorities at times. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions regarding workload, I'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly. Thanks again for your feedback; I'm so happy to hear you enjoy your work and the teams you work with. Paige Bouma EVP, Sales, Service & Operations

Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Reviews
</>Embed

Trader Interactive Reviews FAQs

Trader Interactive has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 87 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Trader Interactive to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 26% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trader Interactive employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trader Interactive. This rating has improved by 18% over the last 12 months.

80% of Trader Interactive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trader Interactive 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trader Interactive to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Trader Interactive Job Seekers