Triple Point Interactions Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Brand Ambassador"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Triple Point Interactions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely loved working with Triple Point Interactions. They are a great company to work for. I had a very flexible schedule.

Cons

I moved to Florida from Minneapolis, Minnesota and wish they had more events here! I miss working for them.

Advice to Management

None. They know exactly what they are doing!

2. "I have loved being with this company!"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great rate of pay for events. Shifts aren't super long, usually 6 hours or less. Sometime you get commission on product sales and/or bonuses for taking last minute shifts.

Cons

No guaranteed hours and if you're not willing or unable to travel...it can be difficult to get enough hours to make a living each month.

Advice to Management

Offer more consistent hours. Weekly pay schedule would be great too!

3. "Work Can Be Fun!"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Albany, NY

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun, organized, store is interested in helping with the events.

Cons

I apply for events, but don't get them. When you sell out of all product don't leave the store or your pay will reflect it. Lots of unpaid time! :(

Advice to Management

Appreciate your hardworking product specialists, even if they are on the east coast.

"the new and the old"

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very nice california people to work with. Did not find any issues with getting paid regularly after any event. Product demonstrator did work as an independent contractor. Now Sales Advisor does not.

Cons

Since the transition, there has been little considered for those who had worked in the same position as a product demonstrator. Taking into consideration or the lack of it, their experience after the converging of companies took away 1/3 of their hourly wages instead of maintaing at least the hourly rate. The new interactions offers less pay for same responsibilites with no chance of promotion, limited hours and no option for benefits. Based on the reviews on this website,the new sales advisors are " Sample Givers" rather than the direct vessel to the public for generating sales.. Whatever the mindset, the NEW mentality requires only minimal ability with no experience. Experienced reps or quality sales performers will find no place among this new converged corporation that warrants taking less pay. So, if you are a young college person, retired with nothing to do or just need some hours out of the house this is the job for you! Those who are sales performers will have to take their experience elsewhere.

Advice to Management

I would like to provide advice for management however, the majority of the time has no voice among upper or mid management to waste my time suggesting other alternatives. Management has no interest in listening to anyone rather, they perfer to keep a closed mind and a cha ching in their pockets..No incentives, no increases, no benefits, no promotions... how would that work for you! Oh yes, the new rewards program. Who's the rocket scientist who thought of this? Support your field people and if nothing else, give them the supplies they need to provide a quality demo.
    I think their a little tired of broken tables and the lack of kitchen needs to function.

6. "good and i like the people"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Triple Point Interactions part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

compensation and they value my skills

Cons

none i have a good relationship with everyone

Advice to Management

more communication

7. "Misdirected senior management."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

Full benefit package, most managers are family first. Time off is flexible and most managers are very understanding as they want you to have a good work life balance.

Cons

Senior leadership lacks a clear, stable focus.
    Promotions are politically motivated and the voice of the worker bees is not considered.
    Communication is limited from senior management.

8. "My experience a this company was great and I highly recommend it."

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great management and salary in Los Angeles area. Fast payment. Management really cares about an excellent performance of its employees but it also cares about how brand ambassadors feel at the work place.

Cons

Sometimes management worries too much close to the event time and date.

Advice to Management

I think if they added a referral system to their hiring system will save them a lot of time.

"Well the pay is good but everything else...."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Pros

1. The pay. In the area I live they give you $13.00($15.00 incentive) hourly can't beat that for handing out samples for an hour.
    2. Unsupervised. This is great too. Most shifts are 5 hrs but I would show up 30 minutes late, take an hour break, and leave 45 mins early and still get paid for my full 5 hour shift.
    3. Simple work, hand out samples, go over talking points, eat samples and repeat.
    4. 1099 worker, no taxes taken out of your pay.

Cons

1. My biggest gripe: Sporadic payments. It can take 2-4 weeks to get paid. If you call them and ask, they repeat like wind-up dolls that payments can be delayed. They don't care if you need your money after they've gotten their labor out of you.
    2.Sporadic hours. This is only part-time work but there are dry spells where they're aren't any event availible. You will need a second job if you work here.
    3. Supermarket managers can be clueless and not even know that you were scheduled to come in on a given day.
    4. Unsupervised: If the ComData credit card doesn't work they expect you to use your own money to buy supplies. And per Con #1 they don't reimburse in a timely fashion.

Advice to Management

More consistent pay schedule. Try to book more events with other retailers in the area. Surely someone else besided Weis would be interested in TriplePoint's services?

10. "Triple Point Rocks!!!"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Chicago, IL

Pros

I love this company! If you do a good job, they will send you more and more jobs. Per persistent and it will pay off! Staff is helpful and pay is super quick!

Cons

Sometimes you don't an email back..

Advice to Management

Answer emails a bit quicker if you could! We love feedback too!

11. "One of the Better Event / Promotion Companies!"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador

Pros

If you are an Independent Contractor providing Services for many of the Event companies, this is one of the better ones to work with.
    Compensation is Very GOOD compared to other Companies.
    Training for each event is Excellent
    Inside staff are Fun, Outgoing, & Great to work with

Cons

On-line reporting could work a little better. Hit or miss opportunities to apply for. You may see Event Staff Needed posted on other Sites. You will need to email your inside contact to have them email another recruiter of your availability. For most Event companies it is a numbers game to fill positions across the country, and you can easily slip through the cracks

Advice to Management

If you have a Great Rep in a given area, Have a better system of communication between Inside Brand Managers to fill positions for events in that territory.