TruPro Reviews | Glassdoor

TruPro Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2015

4.5
TruPro CEO Rob Berko  (no image)
Rob Berko

"Great Leadership"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Sales

I have been working at TruPro full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at trupro is great. The owners provide great leadership and go out of their way to make sure you know everything about the company. The training and feedback they provide is unlike anything I have seen. Because of their feedback I have been able to grow both personally and professionally. I look forward to having a successful career at trupro.

Cons

This is a great company.

TruPro2015-03-10
  2. "Fantastic Career"

I have been working at TruPro full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy the fact that I am always working on new and exciting campaigns to help our clients gain new customers. Working directly with business owners, I am able to provide creative solutions to their needs. It seems that customers are calling me on a regular basis to tell me how impressed they are with our services. I also enjoy working with my coworkers. The environment is great and everyone comes together... to work as a team.

Cons

I could not ask for a better opportunity.

TruPro2015-01-22

"Great Work Environment"

Digital Marketing Representative

I have been working at TruPro

Pros

Trupro has a great work environment. Everyone really comes together to work as a team to help our customer improve your marketing results. I feel that I can share ideas and have direct input to help the company grow.

Cons

I love my job.

Advice to Management

Continue to bring on positive employees as we continue to grow.

TruPro2015-01-10

"Great Service"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Trumbull, CT

I worked at TruPro full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my position at trupro very much. I was very please to hear customer feedback from my clients and how satisfied they were with the services that I sold to them. They really put the customer first and that is a really great feeling from an employee stand point.

Cons

Great company and I am really glad to see they are successful.

TruPro2013-10-02

"Churn-n-Burn on Employees, leads are poor, product substandard."

Account Manager in Trumbull, CT

I have been working at TruPro

Pros

Centralized location, easy for train to bus commuters. Management is friendly, but training is very poor and not complete.

Cons

They promise the world -as far as opportunity of advancement. 2 week training is really 2 days of training then they out you on the phones sounding unprepared/unprofessional. $10 per hour during 2 week training is poor and usually, after training is complete, they balk at increasing you to the $35K they promise during recruitment/hire process. Usually they counter-offer $20-22,000 plus commission. Commission... schedule is impossible to hit, so your salary is all you get. They pressure you to come in on weekends but are not willing to pay you for it...Leads they provide are poor, script they require you to use (and not vary from) is incomplete, poorly written and leaves much room for sales to go poorly. Script needs to be improved. Management is poor, but they talk a good game...Watch Out !

Advice to Management

Over promising rarely works ...Don't promise what you can't deliver. Hire someone who can write a decent script. Products offered to Home buyers and Realtors are sub-par. All were the problem with TruPro owners' previous company, IQ Homesource - Milford, CT... didn't work there either. Can't just change the name...

TruPro2012-05-18