Turn5 Employee Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Steve Voudouris

1. "Great People and Outgoing Atmosphere"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Malvern, PA

I worked at Turn5 (Less than a year)

Pros

The people here are awesome. Everyone is incredible laid back and helpful to new hires. I took another job for more pay during training and did not stick around but considered it because of the growth potential within the company.

Cons

The only con with the Customer Service job I thought was the atmosphere on the floor seemed to be focused too much on sales and competition in this sense can take from a customers experience.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Growing Company with Lots of Opportunity"

I have been working at Turn5 full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Company offers a lot of opportunities for advancement and bonuses for a job well done. Training is effective and gets you ready to take care of the customers. I have seen many people around me advance in the department and take positions in new departments.

Cons

Nothing major to speak of. Like most jobs, not everyday is perfect but overall people get along well and seem to care about each other and the success of the company

Advice to Management

Continue to offer growth and advancement

"Not too bad"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Turn5 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Laid paid, friendly, co workers, decent pay

Cons

Training sucked! Not organized, management sucks, ten hours day too much

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your workers

"Proceed With Caution"

I worked at Turn5 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual dress code, somewhat flexible schedule, decent benefits for employee only coverage

Cons

Excessive micromanagement, high turnover, lack of managers with actual managerial skills, favoritism, too many people for not enough work

Advice to Management

If you are over the age of 20 and have any office/job experience/college education, prepare to be treated like you can't be trusted. You will have your every move monitored throughout the day. Lack of positive feedback from many supervisors/managers leads to an environment where no one is being mentored or set up for success. Training program was all over the place, though was improving by the time I left. Upper management is not in touch with the lower level employees needs/wants. Way too many employees for a workload that does not support the level of staffing.

6. "A job you look forward to!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Turn5 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I truly could not speak highly enough about this company.
    The team I work with is wonderful and so supportive.
    Everyone wants everyone to succeed and 99.9% of the people here are just so passionate about what they do. The pay is great and the benefits are plentiful and the work environment is energetic and fun. There are different shifts the accommodate peoples schedules and the management staff is the best I have ever worked under.
    I can honestly say this is a job where when I wake up I get excited to head to work! The training is extensive and by the time you hit the floor you really are an expert. This is a wonderful place to build a career and I couldn't be happier.

Cons

The only thing I could think of is they won't let me work 24/7!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work !

"Customer Service"

Pros

Was when they were allowing part time reps to come in after their full time job. It was nice at the time for some extra money.

Cons

There wasn't really any at the time. The management treated me fairly.

"Worst Employer"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I worked at Turn5 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Honestly don't have anything nice to say.

Cons

Could of cared less about employees, a lot of favouritism, supervisors don't help when you have a question, some not qualified to do there job, had to figure out how to work programs myself.

"Young, Fast Paced, Ample Opportunity"

Current Employee - Marketing in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Turn5 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Turn5 is a young and energetic atmosphere where fresh ideas are welcomed and there is little bureaucratic red tape. I've been with the company going on 4 years and have had the opportunity to learn and grow professionally faster than I could have ever anticipated. Management and senior level employees seem willing and happy to mentor new employees and are genuinely invested in helping people grow their career. The company has recently stepped up its game by recognizing and awarding top performers at company-wide events and at the individual department level in which employees are able to nominate fellow team members for recognition. Within the last few months, they changed their compensation structure to make it more competitive in the job market and also increased bonus thresholds. The HR team is always looking for new ways to keep staff morale high and they host parties and events for every holiday under the sun and then some. The dress code is casual and the time schedule is flexible in most departments, which comes in handy if you have kids or have a long commute. If you are into cars, the annual American Muscle car show is a car enthusiasts dream event and nearly everyone in the company participates to raise money for various charities. On the corporate side, the turnover rate is low which I think speaks volumes about people being happy where they are. The vast majority of folks working here are incredibly motivated, collaborative and forward thinking individuals. I’m grateful to have found a workplace that is constantly evolving and offers a promising future.

Cons

With a fast moving environment comes a heavy workload. Be prepared to have structured and challenging goals with hard deadlines. Also cross departmental communication can be lacking at times.

Advice to Management

Create more structure around onboarding new employees on the corporate side

"Potential"

I worked at Turn5 full-time

Pros

Great company to work for. They have a clear vision of their goals and how they want the company to move forward. This company has so much potential to do even greater things.

Cons

While the company itself is moving forward, the employees are not. Not much room for growth in some departments. New tasks are absorbed by already swamped employees with almost no recognition or advancement. Departments are held to different standards. Some get away with murder, others are constantly walking on eggshells. Value every department, they all contribute and help to make the company what it is.

Advice to Management

You have great talent, pay them what they're worth. One way to keep being awesome is to value and pay those people with talent. Don't let them slip away to other companies. Treat employees equally. Marketing is just important as video. Content is just as important as Ecomm.

"Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

I was a customer service representative at the call center, although, this really wasn't my cup of tea for work but the atmosphere was great. It was a fun place to work, very casual and you have a lot of opportunities to advance and make more money based on your performance. My coworkers were great. The training team is awesome and extremely helpful. They WANT you to succeed and they provide you with all the tools you would need and then some. Plus 3 days off! doesn't really get much better. They have holiday parties, giveaways for job performance, great insurance & benefits, and an all around great work environment.

Cons

Every second of your day is accounted for, bathroom breaks, regular breaks, everything. I do my job but I do understand this accountability is needed in the workforce in this day and age. Too many people take advantage of breaks and down time and the employees are on the younger side, so having that kind of time management is needed. Ten hour shifts on the phone speaking to customers is pretty daunting as well, not the kind of job for someone without thick skin.

Advice to Management

There really isn't any pertinent advice. I think things a run and handled quite smoothly.