WebFX Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

4.8
WebFX President William Craig
William Craig
Pros
  • "WebFX provides a supportive and positive work environment(in 17 reviews)

• "Obsessed with growth in the best way, incredibly encouraging and the ongoing learning program is second to none(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "We are fast paced - each day truly flies by(in 8 reviews)

• "I really have no complaints about WebFX(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Incredible Workplace Culture and Truly One of a Kind

Dec 14, 2020 - Internet Marketing Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Never worked for a place that worked so much to help you develop. There are over 6 different full scale training programs you can sign up for (optional) but not only do these training programs help you grow but they also pay you pretty sizeable bonuses to complete them. You start out with an initial bootcamp too which prepares you for each aspect of your job. 2020 has been a lot of work from home and the company has stayed super flexible throughout this period, (they've continued hiring!) but they bought every employee their own wfh workstation setup so that we would be comfortable and have everything we need to be really successful in WFH. Lots of virtual activities to stay connected and get to know your coworkers this year. Still managed to have almost 2 - 4 events every month, which included a lot of really cool experienes! We did a bunch of AirBNB experiences and tours. Ex for halloween we did a jack the ripper tour!

Cons

I wish they would have had more mock training for client interactions and calls so I could build my confidence in this faster.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Best Job Ever

May 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great and wonderful environment to work in.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

3. 5.0

Strong community

May 1, 2021 - Internet Marketing Consultant in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with WebFX for a while and I am always impressed by the new ways this company keeps us engaged. We have a strong work and play culture and it is just one of many reasons I feel at home here.

Cons

Like any job has its quirks, but nothing particularly notable

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Been good during covid times

Mar 10, 2021 - Social Media Specialist in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was lucky enough to get a job here during the middle of the pandemic - it has definitely been challenging circumstances but I feel as connected and welcomed as possible during my first few months. We have gotten to do some cool virtual trainings with speakers and authors and lots of virtual events. The company seems like it is still doing pretty well and I've gotten a lot of new projects over the last month. My boss has been very supportive and encouraging and so have the other people I've gotten to work with.

Cons

We're still hybrid with a few people in the office and some at home so it hasn't had quite the environment that I'm expecting when the office is fully open again. Sometimes updates are communicated by IM or phone calls that could be handled over email.

5. 5.0

Excellent job

Apr 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment

Cons

None come to mind -- great company

6. 5.0

Best Place to Work in PA

Apr 12, 2021 - Social Media Manager in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

WebFX offers many benefits for working with the company. They reward team members for prioritizing ongoing learning and offer significant on-the-job training. Company culture is extremely strong and there is a lot of room for growth within your career.

Cons

Your tasks are pretty much the same month over month for each client.

7. 5.0

Great Connections

Dec 31, 2020 - Sales in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I get to work with and learn from some amazing people both inside and outside of the company. It’s a wonderful place to develop your career! WebFX is still growing and I get to be a part of that.

Cons

The projects can be rough, especially making sure that we hit deadlines. You have to be ready to push through some tough ones, but thing feels better than getting them done!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall a good experience so far

Oct 29, 2020 - Social Media Analyst in York, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great training and learning opportunities - Opportunity to travel to clients (when not in a middle of a pandemic) - Nice monitors and you can personalize your desk equipment - They sent everybody new computers and desks for home offices when COVID hit which was sweeet! - Flexible hours - I got to take a few days of leave when my pet passed away - They help train you on new skills - Super fun coworkers - Lots of growth opportunities and always bringing on new clients

Cons

- Wish that I had more time for client work - Our password program runs slow and can be frustrating - Missing the in-person events with COVID-19 - virtual has been fun but not the same - Some clients have challenging personalities to work with

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very supporting employer

Dec 10, 2020 - Marketing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

t's been a really weird year for me personally, but want to just say how refreshing working at WebFX has been throughout quarantining and the madness of 2020. They're always looking out for us employees, our families, and our general health and well being. Just one of the reasons why we're the best place to work for the 6th year in a row!

Cons

I really miss seeing my team right now - not anything we can really control with the pandemic going on. They try really hard to make fun things happen virtually, but Zoom fatigue is no joke.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0

Great Company

Mar 23, 2021 - Copywriter in Harrisburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so kind. The work is interesting and you can work fully remote.

Cons

You don't get to choose which projects you write. The pay isn't great.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Reviews