Workhuman Reviews

4.3
Workhuman CEO Eric Mosley
Eric Mosley
Pros
Cons
  • "Fast moving environment is not for everyone but if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment isn’t really a con(in 9 reviews)

• "A few departments had communication issues and some growing pains, but they will overcome(in 7 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Lucky to be here"

Current Employee - Specialist in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for less than a year

Pros

Through all that is going on in the world right now, I feel incredibly lucky to work for a company that truly puts the employees first. I am so glad I picked Work human!

Cons

- Meeting heavy, but seems that managers are figuring out how to pair them down

May 27, 2020HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Here, our humans will always come first – and we are glad to hear about your experience. We’re currently working with our managers to help them adjust the frequency of meetings, as well as reducing meeting duration and setting clear agendas and objectives. Thank you again – we are glad to have you with us!

2. "Great place"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

People are very nice here.

Cons

Pay could be a bit higher.

3. "Great company"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

Amazing culture that truly puts employees first.

Cons

I don’t have any right now.

4. "Great company, strong business model and future"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Manager in Framingham, MA

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers and collaboration. Felt good working for a company that was doing something positive in the world.

Cons

A few departments had communication issues and some growing pains, but they will overcome. Nothing to be too concerned about.

"Great company!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Client Success Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Workhuman full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and helpful culture!

Cons

Poor managment leadership within the Client Success Team. Some managers were fantastic and others needed more training.

"Best organization I have worked for in my 20 year career!"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

I am respected as a human. I am valued for my contributions. I am deeply connected to how my work supports the larger purposes and goals of our organization. Last but not least, I continue to receive the opportunities I crave to learn, grow and contribute. Leadership is genuinely focused on safeguarding our culture and innovating on our value proposition to the market.

Cons

Truthfully, hard to come up with a single gripe.

September 1, 2020Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback on feeling valued, respected and connected is at the core of what we hope to provide for our employees. Our culture and positive environment will continue to remain as a focal point moving forward. Thank you - we look forward to continuing to work with you!

"Not inclusive of minorities"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I worked at Workhuman full-time for less than a year

Pros

- worst place I ever worked, they don't "work human " at all , would give 0 stars if possible

Cons

- No onboarding guidance outside of the overall company - Not inclusive of minorities - manager was discriminating against me - HR team did not back me up - growing way too fast - 0 processes in place

September 4, 2020CHRO

All feedback is important to us and I am disappointed to hear you did not feel you were provided the human work environment we hold as the foundation of our company. Our goal is to create an environment of trust where all employees are welcomed, valued and accepted. Diversity and inclusion is one of our company values embodied in “Respect for All”. I encourage you to reach out to HR or to me directly so I can hear more about your experience and provide any necessary support possible. – Steve Pemberton, CHRO

8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

thought leadership and excellent product

Cons

There are too many scheduled internal meetings

"You can be yourself here"

I have been working at Workhuman full-time

Pros

It's celebrated to be your authentic self and to have your voice be heard. There is a buzzing energy - coworkers say good morning while getting their coffee. Both internal and external meetings tend include a few short minutes to check in personally and acknowledge that the others at the table or on the phone are humans too - which allows for a laugh or smile, lightens the mood and puts everyone in a good place to be able to focus and work together. We want to create moments that matter like this for our clients, and it's apparent that this messaging comes from the top, as we get to experience this energy internally too.

Cons

We're a growing company, which always comes with some challenges. Projects and priorities can move or change quickly, there can be fire drills. That said, in a place like this where your coworkers treat you as another person and respect you, you feel like a part of the team and you want everyone to succeed.

"Maybe the Best Interview/On Boarding Process"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Workhuman full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open communication. Received updates throughout the interview process detailing what was happening when, and when things were delayed, not radio silence. Thorough/Relaxed Interview Culture. The team that interviewed me did so with a structure that was relaxed, detailed, inquisitive and open to allow me to ask as many questions as I was asked. Bling. There is nothing like learning that you've landed the new job than getting not only the offer letter but also having signed it, a 'we can wait for you to join us' gift. On Boarding - day 1 was thorough. I had more time with IT getting introduced to my new laptop and key access systems than I have had in all prior 30 years of my career. Orientation - informative, expansive. Introduced to every group within the company during a week of presentations. Went thru with a small group of other newbies and instant friends.

Cons

I had 6 weeks between my start date and my orientation. That allowed me some time to create my own networks, get to know my own role and group. Can imagine that starting day 1 and going straight into orientation can be a lot to take in

June 4, 2020HR Team Member

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is our goal to create an experience that leaves our new hires feeling welcomed and ready to do the best work of their lives! Thank you for choosing Workhuman – we’re so glad you are here!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 English Reviews