eLocal Listing Reviews | Glassdoor

eLocal Listing Reviews

Updated 1 Aug 2015

3.6
eLocal Listing CEO Tim Judd (no image)
Tim Judd
  1. "Excellent Opportunity for Content Writers"

Former Contractor - Content Writer in Remote, OR

I worked at eLocal Listing for more than a year

Pros

eLocal Listing was a true blessing when a disability made it necessary for me to work from home! The training and high standards were excellent, and enabled me to build my confidence while I earned some money. I highly recommend being a Content Writer for eLocal Listing.

Cons

Since I treated each assignment as if it was worth a million dollars, my thorough approach made it impossible for me to earn what my time was actually worth. However, for those who can produce quality content quickly, it is an excellent way to earn a living from home.

Advice to Management

The leadership of KJ and KE was exceptional, and they deserve the highest praise. Their professional, ethical, responsive leadership style made it a pleasure to be on their Content Writing Team.

eLocal Listing2014-10-22
  2. "Decent place to work, nice people."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Temecula, CA

I worked at eLocal Listing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people were nice. The environment was friendly and casual.

Cons

We sat too close together. Needed more personal space.

eLocal Listing2015-08-01
  3. "Lacks Professionalism, Integrity and Loyalty"

Former Employee -  in Temecula, CA

I worked at eLocal Listing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The only pro is that I learned a lot in my industry (through my own research). The Co-workers (not management)

Cons

Unprofessional management, Incompetent HR. No structure to the company. Low and unmatching compensation. I am surprised that they have lasted this long scraping funds from investors

Advice to Management

Treat your employees fairly, pay them the wages they deserve (which is almost double than what you are currently paying them now for the amount of work they put out). A lot of former employees that you have let go are highly dissatisfied on how you handle almost every "professional decision" your company has made

eLocal Listing2014-03-14
  4. "Great learning experience."

I worked at eLocal Listing

Pros

Learn SEO and cold calling from the ground up and have fun people to be around while you make money.

Cons

Let the sales force go unexpectedly. Can burn out quickly if you don't have the gift of gab. Know that things can get shady at times put keep on pushing.

eLocal Listing2013-11-23