ePromos Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excellent Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at ePromos full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming from the West coast, I was surprised and delighted to find a positive work-life balance in Midwestern job culture. Management was very nurturing and considerate. I work in the marketing department where I am able to work from home 3 days per week. Sales usually commutes to the office more often, but it is my understanding they are able to work from home too. The time saved commuting helps especially in the snowy winter. I would highly recommend this company. Its mid-size is perfect because managers have the budget to invest in modern technology, meanwhile the company is small enough that employees can cross-pollinate their skills with other departments. ePromos adds tremendous value to my resume in a mid-management position. I was able to learn so much from talented IT, sales, and marketing professionals. I also was fortunate enough to work for the best boss I have ever had in my career.

Cons

We spend significant budget dollars outsourcing services, when we may have opportunity to cultivate talent internally. I wish we had more time to invest in our people, but such is the nature with a fast-growing, relatively new business. I expect this issue will improve as the business matures. Unfortunately there is no 401k matching program, but management made exceptional effort to cover health insurance premium increases this year.

Advice to Management

Continue to nurture where you can. The circle of excellence is a very rewarding program. The family atmosphere is great at ePromos where a culture of compassion is abundant.

2. "They were friendly"

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Auburn, AL
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Auburn, AL

I worked at ePromos full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Your hours are the bomb

Cons

Some people will catch am attitude with u

ePromos Response

Dec 27, 2018 – CEO

We at ePromos don't have Shift Supervisors, nor any employees in Alabama.

"okay place to work ..."

I worked at ePromos full-time

Pros

okay place to work ...

Cons

------ -- --- -- --- ---- -----

4. "Office Administrator"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at ePromos (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, flexible, great benefits

Cons

There were not any cons to me

"Bunch Of Kids Running The Show"

Former Employee - Assistant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Former Employee - Assistant in Saint Cloud, MN

I worked at ePromos full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food, kind of fun, some co-workers can become good friends. Desk job I like and the work itself- fine.

Cons

There are a lot of co-workers who have bad attitudes and ruin the environment with gossip and put down the people they are partnered with. Assistants are underappreciated, but worst of all management is really dull, unemotional, and unempathetic. Guilt trips, criticism, gossip is all too common. I thought it was hard to work under such immaturity. My direct supervisor was lazy and showed up hungover 3 out of our 5 work days a week. Work became tolerable when she met a boy that liked her... I should not know or care!

Advice to Management

Get a real HR department and take these reviews seriously. The only happy campers are working remote. Stop promoting kids to run your show... I'm shocked at the behavior and language that's allowed at your Saint Cloud location. When I complained to management I was told to evaluate whether I wanted my job. A bunch of bullies

6. "ePromos at a Glance"

Current Employee - Sales in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Sales in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at ePromos full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of daily, weekly, monthly incentives. Very flexible. Fun job with potential to make money!

Cons

It seems the rules are not enforced with everyone. Definite favoritism. Many policy changes without making them aware to employees.

Advice to Management

Create clear cut rules and enforce them with everyone

"Strange place"

I worked at ePromos full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coworkers are very nice to work with, and help where they can. You typically get to leave work an hour or so early on holidays.

Cons

Extremely low pay, with no annual raise offered, and no raise program in place. A stressful work environment, where employees worry that each meeting could announce they no longer have a job. Rumors and gossip. Rewards only given to certain job types, while others never receive anything.

Advice to Management

Management shouldn't live in fear that the CEO will want to talk to you about anything, and do whatever you can to avoid catching his attention.

Give compliments and recognition to all employees, not just some of them.

"Brand Consultant"

Former Employee - Brand Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Former Employee - Brand Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I worked at ePromos full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work Remote from home! Love the customers! Love working in the promotional field!

Cons

Terrible training, Promises that are not kept, not very good commissions % on orders, they demand one thing & change their mind about another thing, so you never know were you stand week to week. Very unstable and stressful, when you think your doing what they ask of you (and your are) then they write you up for something they never discuss with you?

Advice to Management

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, train better and give brand consultants a chance to prove them selves over time.

"Brand Consultant"

Current Employee - Account Manager/Senior Brand Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
    Current Employee - Account Manager/Senior Brand Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN

I have been working at ePromos full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Culture. Very laid back and the company provides many fun activities throughout the year. Get to work with clients all over the country in many different industries.

Cons

Not much room for promotion. The only way to make more money is by increasing individual sales and strengthening your accounts.

Advice to Management

Provide more pay.

10. "Great to work for"

Former Employee - Marketing in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Marketing in Remote, OR

I worked at ePromos full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I spent 5+ years at ePromos. I thought the culture was great. My managers were superb to work for - they allowed a lot of room for flexibility, creativity, and identifying projects that I was interested in. I was given time to learn new things which really improved my skillset. Tons of benefits and perks. I worked in a remote position and everything was smooth.

Cons

Not many. There were one too many unproductive meetings - that would be my only complaint. But management is open to feedback.

Advice to Management

Take a look at ways to make meetings more productive - maybe by having people do some structured preparation beforehand, instead of coming to the meeting and thinking out loud with not much direction.