gpac Reviews | Glassdoor

"Recruiter/Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Environment, Great Management, Work Hard Play Hard mentality. Gpac has the formula for success and they give you the tools and guidance to make your own success. They surround you with individuals who want to be the best in this industry and it has brought out the best in me.

Cons

There are no cons with this company. You put in the work and follow their formula and you will be successful.

2. "GPAC"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac (Less than a year)

Pros

You can make a pile of money! Very positive atmosphere! The training is the best I have come across. Management will bend over backwards to help you succeed. You can speak with the director one on one and not feel like you are just another number, and he will literally do what it takes to take care of you (speaking from personal experience). FLEXIBILITY!!! If you are making money for the company you can pretty much do what you want with your schedule. They allow bible studies on Weds mornings.

Cons

At first it is rough and it is hard to trust that their "recipe for success" will work, BUT after my second to third month here I made about an $18k paycheck, so it pays off! After the first initial rough 2-3 months there is no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and keep up the positive atmosphere! Keep the cash money coming on Tuesdays morning meetings!

3. "Working environment"

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best place to work, with the best co workers and trainers in the industry!

Cons

if you do not manage your time wisely you may struggle!

5. "Growing People & Companies"

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

Pros

GPAC (Growing People & Companies) is a top-notch executive search firm. I have been here for nearly 10 months, and never expected my life to change as fast as it has. Gpac has a very unique culture that is unmatched anywhere in the Sioux Falls area. Along with the culture, we are challenged on a daily basis to deliver top-talent to our clientele in a timely fashion. To me, this is the most exciting part of the business- I have the ability to play a major role not only in individual's lives, but also companies.

Aside from the culture and impact that we have here at Gpac, there is also a healthy work-life balance offered. Obviously, this doesn't mean you can just skip work whenever you want, but if you are in a healthy-partnership with the company, there isn't an issue.

Cons

GPAC is Powered by our culture which consists of the following characteristics found throughout the office: MOTIVATION, PERSISTENCE, CREATIVENESS, HARD WORK, OPTIMISM and ENTHUSIASM.

If you are the type of person who isn't motivated, persistent, creative, optimistic, enthusiastic, or a hard-worker...this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. We enjoy Recognition.

6. "The best job I've ever had or ever will have"

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

Pros

Beyond the absolutely amazing culture that we've got here, many of the pros stem from our freedom to run our desk the way that we feel makes it the most successful. We're guided but not forced, given the tools but allowed to form our own masterpiece. The open atmosphere and uniquely fostered culture here within our office makes for a work-life balance unmatched by any other company that I know of locally.

Cons

In executive search work, there are few cons, and because of the way in which we're allowed to all but "run our own businesses," the only issues typically stem from our clientele. We shoulder the fact that what we do is in no way easy or a cushy desk job, constantly expecting reservations and apprehension from those we do work with. The hardest part of this job is having a truly outstanding opportunity in front of me, only to encounter talented individuals who fear the process, lack the confidence in their abilities, or are unwilling to leave themselves open to personal growth and advancement .

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because the hard work and dedication that you provide and display with unwavering confidence, is what drives us as employees. There is never any doubt within this office that we're capable of succeeding, and that's because of the support and knowledge that you bring to this industry on a daily basis!

"Wonderful experience that has had a positive impact on my life."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment with a very unique and energetic atmosphere.
    Very well run company from the top on down.
    Opportunities are endless at this job.

Cons

As with anything in life.... nobody likes to hear the word "no"

8. "Absolute BEST place to work!!"

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

gpac has given me the opportunity to spread my wings and fly as far as my career goes. The management team here is AWESOME! They consider all their employees as part of their family!

Cons

Sometimes working in a role that is very individualized you forget about all the team resources you have available.

9. "gpac is a fun company to work for that offers a great challenge."

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than a year)

Pros

gpac promotes a great company culture that makes coming to work fun. They offer a flexible schedule that leads to a great work/life balance. In addition, there is unlimited earnings potential that is based on your own performance. Top performers within the company are rewarded for their efforts. Individuals within the company are led by a team of experienced managers. At gpac you are provided with all the tools necessary to be successful.

Cons

The company structure is relatively flat with limited upward mobility. However, if an individual is successful they will be rewarded with a very aggressive pay structure that makes up for it.

10. "Excellent opportunity for unlimited earning potential in a cool environment!"

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at gpac full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment which can be extremely rewarding both professionally and financially. Flexible work/life balance, business casual dress code, encouraged to run your desk like it's your own business which it essentially is.

Cons

For some people the fast paced, constantly changing industries we focus on can be challenging to some people. Best advice, to avoid the highs and lows, make sure you always have a number of things at various stages of the interview process.

11. "Greatest job I've ever had."

I have been working at gpac full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Life-changing opportunity with amazing people to work with. We know how to work hard and still have fun. The only ceiling is the one you place on yourself.

Cons

Not a job for the easily discouraged. You must be persistent and push yourself out of your comfort zone to succeed. Not exactly a Con because it really does lead to personal and professional growth.

Advice to Management

It has been awhile since we showed up and had breakfast waiting for us. Which is always very appreciated.