CNET Networks
www.cnet.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work and learn

Web Developer (Former Employee)

ProsThe work is meaningful, you always have an idea how your work is contributing at a grander scale of things. Good working environment, stress is always present but not really felt.

ConsEmployee benefits are decent, nothing special. On occasions, the business-side of things could not fathom the challenges in the IT side which makes communication slightly challenging. But I think this is an equal challenge in almost every organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo focused on CNET in US and need more time going to CNET UK, Australia, Europe and Asia to conduct townhall and meetings.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CNET Networks

Pros: CNET Networks is a good employer that values its employees. I had a great time working there, I… Cons: The only downside I can think of is the company was… Advice to Senior Management: My feedback is it all seems good. I have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad a place to hang around

Technology Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CNET Networks

Pros: comfortable pace, not too stressful. Good to have a kid. Cons: stupid requests all the time. HR should hire people that… Advice to Senior Management: Make more money like google Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CNET Networks.

Worked for CNET Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CNET Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CNET Networks CEO Jim Lanzone. All reviews posted anonymously by CNET Networks employees.